How do we stop society from drifting ever further into a state of unlivable hell where men can't even find a realistic...

How do we stop society from drifting ever further into a state of unlivable hell where men can't even find a realistic partner? Sex, and love, are considered human needs. Mental illness and acting out are unavoidable as long as society continues to head down the path it is on.

Pic related.

Attached: 1550638939638.jpg (800x450, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Under 'chad matrimony' you have 'and even the bottom get to have sex and kids', how is that a good thing?

I feel bad that you can't find a woman who hates niggers as equally as you do. Lurk moar.

Because the bottom is human, and may find a way of acting out. To disregard them is to invite the potential hell they will create for you in revenge. Do not merely think just because a man is ugly he isn't perfectly capable of absolutely fucking your shit up.

We need to create a society of happy people, user. Or Eliot Roger is the least of our concerns.

They don't burn down civilization then.

What even is this reply

This, thank you.

Ah yes the Elliot Rodger psyop, you know that was fake pleb oh wait you are too stupid to realize that

dunno but there was some logic being drawn between ugly brown poor people voting democrat. if we can provide resources to the lower classes FOR FREE based on social policy it would work out for us in the long run. Forced monogomy really does look at the bigger picture

Fuck off retard, I swear denying reality should be punishable by beheading

Attached: 1498840838135.jpg (800x1200, 183K)

Adorable picture. And I agree - that sentiment was out there.

To answer your original question, we won't stop the descent.

However, technology is bound to fix every problem given enough time.
>12 months to gf chatbots
>2 years to VR/Haptics interactions with them
>roughly a 5-12 years until we have an AGI, all bets are off by then

Personally, I've had enough girls to flat out avoid and ignore them by now.
Not worth a minute, whores to the highest bidder.

Attached: waifu-is-laifu.png (549x3599, 851K)

Oh, and here's a waifu generator - thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/index.html

Attached: example-9268.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

it's too late

Attached: society drop out.jpg (1507x322, 92K)

Attached: western civ blackpill.jpg (1182x219, 76K)

It is even worse for men.The women have replaced them with the state.they get all the protection and gibs from hardworking men even if they never get married.The death of the family unit and rise of the welfare state are no coincidence.This plus divorce courts and other laws say goodbye to any chance of a family.People like water follow the path of least resistance which for women now includes divorce.Women will never vote against the welfare state nor their orbitors it must be abolished by force.

Attached: 51-percent-have-an-UPP.png (600x600, 22K)

So what you guys are saying is the beta uprising needs to be real and people legit need to die for this to stop.

I don't know what needs to happen.It needs to happen fast though.

There is a dark side to marriage: if women naturally join the Chad's harem and only marry the virgins when society pressures them, it means bitches still hate you the same way and will turn your life into hell as revenge.

Real talk, and this is obvious to anyone who's ever had another man's gf for a night - the shit they talk

I don't know or necessarily believe that's the case. I think women can learn to love a man.

If it is the case, maybe bring back a man's right to discipline his wife. A few nights with the Rod should fix what you're talking about if the woman has no hope of escape. No way a man should tolerate that shit.

A global cataclysm that kills 95+% of human population is our only hope.

Attached: ww3.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Examples pls

Think all of these problems would solve themselves automatically if all the disney turbonarcisstic princess barbie crap would be abolished and replaced with good values to learn more empathy, humility. And men also need need to stop thinking in beta and alpha, this belongs to the animal kingdom.

Goddamn, you don't say?
I tend to agree this would at least be helpful.

>implying we shouldn't allow social darwinism to weed out the inept and weak
You're getting the rope too.

Attached: wojakdata.jpg (545x473, 95K)

Sure I will. But I don't think piles of ashes drifting on a desert wind are capable of hanging me, or, anyone, really.

My point stands.

Attached: 1550312946535.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

>my bfs such a weirdo, the only good thing is he's tall
>noo I love him (while I'm literally sitting on her), but he's such a bitch, he'd never take charge like you
>yours is bigger too, teehee
>please tell me you're staying in town, idc I'll drop him
>can I keep your shirt? I'll tell him I bought it

Haven't touched poon in 2 years. I'm so fucking done

Attached: 1519421078476.jpg (1030x730, 313K)

Women naturally degenerate, it's their instinct. It's why women have been so oppressed, or rather, suppressed throughout human history. All ancient people's knew women's tendency to create disorganization out of order. So it was simple..don't vote, don't speak, don't fornicate, do as you're told.

The consequences were usually a beating, until "refined" cultures started appearing in the last five hundred years so. If a woman knows should could be smacked to the ground and literally nobody would bat an eye, her tendency to degenerate, which she knows challenges the world order around here, would be orders of magnitude lesser. Orders, that's plural.

Attached: 1550652565688.jpg (625x577, 86K)

>If a woman knows SHE could be smacked to the ground

Fixed. I make weird word-swap typos at this time of night.

Legitimately do not understand the callous people here who actually want the situation to remain the same, though. Why is it okay for some people to go without a human need met? What's good for the goose is good for the gander? Do you think you're special?

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>Society should give me a gf, handed to me like a welfare check, or else I'll shoot up a school, I swear!!!
You laughable failure. You can't get laid because your genes are trash. It's natural selection in action. Nature's way of weeding out worthless garbage. I strongly urge you to consider suicide.

Attached: suggestions.jpg (790x1000, 108K)

Do you really think inhumanity is the way to move forward? Maybe it is the way to your extinction.

>You say someone should be eliminated by social darwinism
>Someone doesnt wants to be eliminated without putting up a fight, and as he has nothing to lose he may as well shoot you or bash your head in
>Now you too are eliminated by social darwinism because you turned out to be not bulletproof enough
Rules of selection are shaped by social contract, and if you have signifncant part of men disregard said social contract because it offers them nothing, rules are no longer a thing.

Don't listen to retards, they don't understand that there's no such thing as lack of incentive, they're the type that still believe in Austrian Economics and the "imminent, inflation-induced collapse".

I'm working rn so can't really type a novel but know that better times are coming for boys and men alike, read into the advances in AI and VR.

You'll look back at today the same way you do at how your parents wouldn't let you play too much pc as a kid.

Attached: 1519423373145.jpg (664x720, 69K)

This is why you beat them. Female will never respect you unless you explain very explicitly why it should. Even Hollywood star may get fucked over by hole otherwise.

Why do you think it's up to the rest of us to hand you these things on a plate? You can earn them yourself but you seem to have convinced yourself that it's impossible.

Very well said, based rusky. And welcome to the table.
Yeah. You know, I thought about it, it just seems kinda sci-fi in a bad way? Like, the bad way in that it isn't likely to pan out into reality.

I find AI highly suspect, I guess. I'm not sure it's possible, because I think the human brain itself is misunderstood. What is an intelligence - what is consciousness, etc, might not be as cut and dry as a series of tubes. And if it's doing something say, infathomable, AI might be impossible for thousands of years, or longer.

It seems better to focus on social reform than hope for AI. But that's just me, I guess.

Pic unrelated. We're talking about women, so.

Attached: 1540957832169.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Enforced monogamy used to be a thing. It was a highly successful system, and put everyone in their right place. It was healthy. Are you surprised growing numbers of men wish to return to it?