How does he stay so healthy at his age?

How does he stay so healthy at his age?
Eats fastfood and doesn't give two fucks about it.

Attached: 1550714259556.png (720x704, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/01/21/463858189/hillary-clintons-elixir-can-a-hot-pepper-a-day-boost-immunity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he drinks that young blood like his buddy, Hillary. It ain't working so well for her, though.

You don't really need to know.

Mcdonalds being bad for you was a lie started by Taco bell in the early 90s.
It was all part of the burger wars.

TRT + low doses of GH.
Everyone should hop on test after they hit 30, and just cruise for life

Probably all the sex he has keeps him healthy.

fuck off mossad

Attached: 06-retro-wave-meme.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 122K)

Habanero peppers. They keep your arteries and blood vessels relaxed. They stop heart disease and cancer and heal your body from everything.

Im a good 30 pounds over weight and I had to go to the emergency room for something unrelated, because of pain. And the doctor took my vitals and said all the nurses were super jealous because my vitals were perfect, and he was surprised they were perfect because I'm out of shape. I said Yeah I eat a habanero pepper everyday. Capsaicin makes everything in your body better.

Also if you remember when everyone thought hilary was going to die on the campaign trail because she was always coughing and sick......well she is well now because she ate a jalapeño pepper everyday on the campaign trail... here is the article...

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/01/21/463858189/hillary-clintons-elixir-can-a-hot-pepper-a-day-boost-immunity

Nope hot peppers...

Hilary eats jalapeno peppers everyday...

I eat 1-2 habaneros a day like strawberries (had to build up the tolerance to eating it over the course of a month or so.

He’s a real life Brahman; they do exist...why the fuck would you destroy your body with drugs/Alchohal when you’ve been a Chad since 1983?

tripfags get the rope first

What's TRT and GH? Is Trump actually on these?

Interesting. How do you usually eat your pepper?

Attached: 4576587468.gif (627x502, 940K)

I actually just eat the habanero like a strawberry raw. The way i built up to it was I would start out eating like 1/4th of a pepper a day and just deal with the heat of it which obviously isn't as strong as eating the whole pepper. I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

The hotter the better. But things like putting cayenne pepper in water daily works just as well.

He isn’t healthy, Trump already shows signs of dementia. Might be from sucking too much jewish cock.

Attached: C7C65700-C1FC-4732-AEB0-CB69B3AEC1B3.jpg (280x280, 27K)

Technically you can eat mcdonalds every day of your life and be skinny. If you have moderation in intake of calories and other required nutrients.

But he isn't healthy. It's pretty obvious he has health problems.

>healthy

he is obese. in america your idea of being healthy is just not being dead.

Attached: Karl.gif (245x245, 613K)

He's 72.He can't do much exercise.

Came to post this.

I also eat extremely spicy food and swear by it. I’m never sick and it feels like my body is cleansing

>not homegrown bhuts or reapers
pleb

broke woke. never works on me son.

>How does he stay so healthy at his age?
Have you noticed how all presidents seem to do well while in office? The answer is simple.. they are hiding true medicine from you. I think immortality has been achieved but only for select few.. not the presidents tho.. since they are low tier.. but they are guaranteed life while in the office.

He’s on speed, he barely eats it’s lobster and steak. That fast food shit is probably an act

The President has better doctors than most people, and Trump has decent habits.

maybe fast food is the answer? also younger puss.

Mind-body connection is vastly underestimated.

>obese with clear signs of dementia
>healthy because he said he's healthy

Money let's you live longer and healthier. Look at Magic Johnson, a literal aids nigger.

Try again faggot.

Attached: DzZRXkcVYAA1ahZ.jpg (882x781, 114K)

obvious from his yearly physicals that say he's fine?

The President of the United States probably gets medicines that won't be publicly available for another 40 years.

I don't know if a president has ever had cancer.

Magic Johnson never got aids. He had HIV and thats cureable now in the west. Id be shocked if it was even detectable undet any circumstances in his blood anymore.

The fuck he cant exercise. Have you seen Joe Biden? Hes a gym rat and older than Trump.