Coast Guard Officer Planned Mass Terrorist Attack

>Federal prosecutors say Christopher Paul Hasson, a self-described white nationalist living in Silver Spring, Md., amassed a stockpile of weapons since at least 2017, while cultivating plans to launch a widespread attack on prominent Democratic lawmakers, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and several high-profile journalists from MSNBC and CNN.

>"Much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch. ... They will die as will the traitors who actively work toward our demise"

Didn't see a thread on this, thoughts?
>inb4 FBI shill

Attached: ap_19051824643614-de88ebae71799a0ea24cc01f2f4f335941fca3ad-s1500-c85.jpg (1500x1124, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4cRphS3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping. Was the next stephen pollack a Jow Forumsack?

rebumping. false actor attack gets more attention than this.

>Jow Forumsfag arrested for going full autism

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1550356553612.gif (607x609, 821K)

he frequented Jow Forums and even went to nuggetfest

That is a nice gun collection

Jow Forums is always getting us into trouble

Attached: Testimony_begins_in_Allen_Scarsella_s_tr_0_2562892_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 51K)

meant for

Fuck man. Jow Forums needs to get their shit together. And they wonder why no one goes to their events. and when they do end up eating semen brownies

At least these guys had the decency to stream their retardation

I sleep better at night knowing our Coast Guard Hero is lying out there. I know there are many others like him. Just waiting silently and patiently. Like nuclear missile submarines. Waiting for SHTF and tracking those bastards so they can’t slip away without paying for their crimes. I bet there are thousands of them.

The poo rises

Attached: indiapixel.jpg (242x307, 26K)

based Coast Guard

No it isnt. It's a bunch of fuddy boomer crap.

fudds don't own 3 ARs my man

>b-but what about antifa!!!

This is being shilled by the media to cover up the juicy smullet arrest. This coastie is a 49 year old drug addict and drug addict with guns is the only charge filed against him everything else in the story is circumstantial.

Attached: AEB4545F-9CC4-4376-B1D0-241E5942C87C.jpg (1128x1735, 999K)

Yeah I call bullshit
The whole thing glows in the dark
Nobody is buying your spook shit anymore
And yes you are an agent

>tfw we could've had an American Breivik
Man why did he have to fuck up and get arrested with his retarded OpSec.
Honestly wish he succeeded. (in minecraft of course haha)

The evidence is against him is based on some google searches he made. That’s it. The feds only case against him is that he’s a drug addict.

Attached: B76D14EC-A989-4D0F-90A5-C34E94325CBB.jpg (1242x1005, 305K)

>...since 2017
How many of these MIGA brainlets are going to get arrested for excessive gun selfies and edgy shitposting before the rest of you realize that's all there is out there? Do you really want to share a cell with the dumbass who kept mailing dud bombs from his FOX NEWS fanboy wagon?

>looking up shit this obvious

It's a plant.

lol what the fuck

Attached: hd.jpg (960x639, 79K)

How did they figure out what his plan was?
Did he write about it online or something?

If fucking normies had the attention span of a proper adult human this kind of jewish trick wouldn't work.

Lol what convenient timing

Shill harder. That's not the only evidence.

He's been using a shit ton of drugs for years. Probably drug-induced psychosis. Or he was crazy to begin with and that led to the drug abuse.

Why is it always whites thatre mass shooters

>mfw I have 1/3 to 1/2 of that at the foot of my bed.

mfw I have 1/3 to 1/2 of that at the foot of my bed.

Attached: F9BB4FC8-9EFA-4A5C-A354-FBE7BE5F2CD2.gif (500x275, 499K)

Antifa stopped being a thing once people started defending themselves lmao

Odds are 90% this incident is fake.

Agreed. This is gun shaming and blaming the victim of 1A & 2A plus alcohol and loose talk to a POS anti-gunner neighbor is my guess.

>>"Much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch. ... They will die as will the traitors who actively work toward our demise"
Dad?

What happens if i search these things?

Why will this get way more coverage than the softball shooter who actually carried his attack out

Attached: Paul-Bench5.png (591x519, 464K)

How the hell did he get caught? did he spout shit online?

Attached: 2a25368ad87152a6e9cf50ab893eb7502b5557a3b3f6e8e5f7698aa8b281f181.jpg (809x661, 255K)

Consider, assuming this guy is not an FBI asset, there must be thousands of people with similar arsenals and documented extreme comments, which the FBI is aware of. And when something embarassing like the Smollett fiasco happens, or you have a close election coming up, they just swoop in and arrest one of them for planning terror.

By the way, whatever happened to that dude that sent out the fake mail bombs?

Attached: Artie Lange.jpg (832x672, 54K)

all the "evidence" is digital
shouldn't hold up in court
hopefully he doesnt talk

>tfw an IRL sperg fell for the Siege meme

>By the way, whatever happened to that dude that sent out the fake mail bombs?
idk, do you?

dont talk to anyone about plans ever. Dont write DMs dont use any form of electronic communication and never trust "neo-nazis" as they are ALL feds.

strange the feds have loads on this guy but still cant say a definitive thing about the las vegas shooter.

This is surely not a patsy

Is this how they found him? Did Google rat on him?

Annex the midwest and we win.

>thread praising the Charleston driver yesterday

>oh this guy? he doens't represent Jow Forums

why are you encouraging these crazy fucks to kill people for you literal dumbfuck?

total bullshit. they have to have something more concrete than google searches.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

Charleston guy was unfortunate because they used his sperg chat to pin him as a homicidal maniac.
This guy typed shit into his computer that would throw up as many red flags as possible and will no doubt be used to push gun control

Or he's a schizophrenic, like the guy in Florida who made the "bombs" last year.

>tfw you hate white men with a passion but have to hire one for your next false flag since a bunch of niggers completely botched the last one
It's not easy being a Democrat.

violent shit like this is the reason why whites are being genocided for real

>Work computer
Good thing the dumb ones are getting caught. He'd have done a bad job anyway, making it harder for the next one.

Kek I fucking remember that thread. Jow Forums used to have great threads like that and the napalm rounds thread.

Attached: 4AA9DF88-E345-4CB9-8B6F-34CC27EEBD50.jpg (1541x5406, 1.03M)

>Maryland

Literally just some managed nutjob in the spooks' backyard.

This shit glows in the dark, its probably a jewish psyops to cover up the didnu muffin getting arrested.

>false actor attack gets more attention than this.

Internet nazis work hard to distract from the violence their rhetoric incites.

Genocidal enthusiasts should not be protected by the free speech provisions they aim to obliterate.

Better they be rounded up and put in gulags.

No shit living in Silver Spring will make you a white nationalist, it's full of niggers, spics and liberals.

It's like he was waiting around to get caught. He had ample means, motive and opportunity. Even time to write down some names and think about it. But he didn't do the one thing that seemed to be on his mind the most. Was he just scared of getting killed? Then he is not the threat being portrayed. He sounds like a run of the mill loud mouth. So full of rage in his words but never intending to actually do anything. It would not matter how many weapons such a person had, they would not have the nerve to use even a single one.

P.S. Jussie is going to flip on the Democucks who put him up to the hoax.

someone took the read SIEGE meme seriously lol

lol post-law society created for the benefit of Israel. Cleansing fire is the only solution. Deficit spending and 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities seals the deal. I hope you get raped to death when it crumbles.

This. It's obvious.

your race is going to get raped to death in the end of the day if you keep pushing this murderous shit you shiteating retarded fuck. just like all those fucking nazis and their whore wives and their whore daughters at the end of ww2.

Ffs if you're going to make stupid strawmen at least make them make sense

This is all it takes to have the feds crawl up your ass. Jesus

oh look how convenient, we get a 'white nationalist' story after a fucking jig gets caught for hoax hate
while commies try to take over the gov

lol no mercy also no Hitler to go full retard and ruin it for everyone. Its gonna be fun when the cities burn and the food, water and electricity stop.

Its really nuts.

This guy did nothing - actually nothing
>Guns are magically illegal
>OMG more than 1000 rounds of ammo...literally under a measly 400 bucks of ammunition.
>OMFGGG he thought things!

WHIIYYYTTTTEEEEEEE SUUUUUPPPPRREEEMMIIIISSSSSSSTTT

> your race
silly jew and his meme flag.

Whats the point of owning this many rifles? you can only shoot one at the time. I can understand having 2-3 stored in different areas around the house, but this many??

Especially if you plan an attack

The only thing that can stop white people from killing is other white people and you're all out of white nations.

This. Thinking about this possibility makes me want to forget about politics.

>execution of traitors
>terrorism

He was cosplayong as a maid.

He’s chilling in Fiji with his new identity and counting his shekels.

all those guns and only that many magazines and ammo. sad.

lol you put it better than I did. I saw the article in the news this morning and my first thought was: where was the probable cause? He had Democrats' addresses and stuff on a spreadsheet and shared strongly partisan political views? Do you know how many lobbyists, PAC employees, and other associated political industry people in the DC area fit that description?

consider the whole of the debunk and 100% horseshit government are traitors to the nation its too funny to read the indictment. They tax and rule for Israel first, corporation second, and special interests third. Citizens? Never.

It's funny how people think that's actually a lot of guns and ammo. That's one small gun safe worth of equipment.

Morning Joe was on his list... typical magatard. You guys are an inch from going over the deep end here next Democrat president will national emergency shutdown for guns. Like wtf is killing Morning Joe going to do you magatards are so fucked.

Attached: 15934983475.jpg (700x529, 138K)

Why do leftists get triggered when someone has lots of guns? Do they think you can shoot 15 guns at once?

I find his self important and smug demeanor aggravating. I don’t wish him harm, but if he and his little lady friend were hung from a traffic light I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

Eat shit and die

Pretty sure he was using his DoD work computer. If so, that makes him a pretty dim bulb

white nationalism is getting close to being labeled a terror organization. have fun being droned by the un while you bitch on Jow Forums why is google deplatforming your far right ecelebs on youtube you stupid nazi fuck.

Don Lemon vindicated once again
Lemon party dotcom

This dude is based. Jow Forums are cowards afraid to death of glow niggers

you also didnt see a lot of threads about our own Special Forces planning DAY X
but the shills were out on force that day

LOL back to Tel Aviv so we can nuke your ass along with the rest of your insect kin.

thats pretty much the recipe for disaster higher up rightwingers want
A load of People losing their Jobs and social life for shitposting would make a load of assholes who have nothing to lose

Wait so this isn't the Sorceror's apprentice and he can't just animate all those guns to life an have a 20 man squad of ghost gunners?
Well then surely this must be Doom where he can carry and quad wield those rifles right?

Boomers sit quietly beneath the waves waiting for the appropriate time to surface and launch everything. We have thousands of boomers like this guy. So they caught one. BFD.

If my searches ever go to court I will probably have to become a hermit
>big titty tentacle futa shota reverse rape
How long am I going to prison?

Mfw my arsenal would look way more fucked up if you laid it all out like that.

Attached: 1547669736542.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Jew forgets he's got his southern meme flag on for when he's larping as a "former trump supporter here"

Checkmate liberals.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4cRphS3w
But in all seriousness if the guy had drug problems isn't every gun and armor plate he buys that much drugs he's not buying? We should encourage drug abusers to take up other hobbies to spend their time $ and energy on.

They said he was planning a bioattack? Would love more reporting on this (((fact))).

Attached: 59D63D34-9A2E-45B9-A955-B02066FB9AE8.png (800x1068, 397K)