When you find out that the bloods and the crips literally only exist because the boy scouts didn't accept black people

>when you find out that the bloods and the crips literally only exist because the boy scouts didn't accept black people
Black people formed their own clubs which had a light rivalry. Fist fights were common, but the aim wasn't to kill. Cops cracked down on this relatively harmless behaviour and this eventually led to the Watts Riots. A younger generation of blacks were restless for equal rights, whereas their elders were just happy not to be lynched. One by one, all decent black role models were assassinated or imprisoned. An era had ended. The youngest generation had no role models. They were still marginalised and isolated from mainstream society. History repeats itself instead of resolving grievances. Young Black men emulate the closest thing they had to role models. Black nationalism had waned and street gangs formed again. With the injection of crack cocaine into American cities, these gangs began to use it as a source of income. What had once been a simple fraternity evolved into an organised crime syndicate which would leave more dead than the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Attached: Raymond_Lee_Washington_-_mugshot.gif (219x155, 17K)

Yeah, it was those damn boy scouts that made them sell crack.
Just like a nigger to blame whitey for everything.

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

well duh, there's no merit badge in boy scouts for niggery.

Nice fairytale.
I love storytime.

Attached: THOH_Kang_and_Kodos.png (289x188, 79K)

Read that in pic related's voice

Attached: ice-t-never-bagel-tutuola-svu.png (807x633, 632K)

It's a load of shit, cowboy.

Dinduist philosophy:
- Lack of Black Scouts and "role models"
- Let's kill each other like there is no tomorrow

So they couldn't join the existing Boy Scouts, which led to them making their own Boy Scouts. But instead of learning how to build a tent and tie knots and light fires, they just acted like niggers. Then niggers nigged and now we have a billion niggers all across the world, all simultaneously nigging. And it's the BSA's fault for not wanting any niggers to nig during their camping trips.
Yep, good job spaghetnigger, you solved the mystery of world niggertry

No.

the media fabricated most of that bullshit to silence riots

So they just had a better product than Girl Scout cookies?

>Taking inner city nig-nogs into the woods
>Giving them axes, firemaking tools, knives
>Leaving them up to their own volition
>Trying to teach them survival skills

What could possibly go wrong?

You know damn well it would only take 1 feral to use the ax to bash the skull in of the guy with all the packets of camping food before proclaiming himself king of the tribe and enslaving all the other scouts to go gather sticks in the woods for a fire while he made a throne out of the tent poles.

Attached: uFjoW[1].jpg (900x675, 108K)

wrong reagan allowed drug flow in the states to fund the contra letting these "youths" sell drugs unadulterated to get the contra and spooks money.

>i lack role models
>so why don't I just go and join a gang and kill people
I mean great b8, at least made me reply

>1 post by this ID

I wish I sold drugs. Very respectable job since you don't pay tax, i.e inadvertently contributing to your own destruction.

Blacks are such niggers baka

While you're not wrong you have no solution

Lol

Attached: 351808_5510949 (1).jpg (1238x2513, 985K)

feels like im reading the script for a zombie movie lol

It's always wypipo's fault.

That's a lot of text to say that you suck black cocks user.