So, Europe becoming some kind of muslim state is unavoidable at this point

So, Europe becoming some kind of muslim state is unavoidable at this point.
England, France, Germany, you name it, they all aim to a 100% muslim population, replacing the native one.
Can you imagine Europe in 50 years?
Question is, what happens to Italy? Italy is the only EU nation where the population is rejecting this idea, and electoral results show it.
Will Italy leave EU at some point? Or will EU make "war" to Italy? With war I don't mean a literal one, more like "or you give in to progress, or we shut you down somehow".

Attached: 153133181833.jpg (1500x1188, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

digits wasted meme untermensch
Italy will be a pushover

Attached: carabineri_2050.jpg (1024x911, 469K)

Based and checked-pilled

Italian are not considered white.
We'll be dutifully ignored and allowed to prosper in the new caliphate of Europe while we plot the reconquista.

Realistically while the nordcucks struggle we'll just get closer and closer to Visegrad while our government either goes full blown third positionist or more conservative.

Attached: 1550647823751.jpg (704x696, 55K)

Don't you fucking dare to stain muh Carabinieri

Attached: IMG_20190221_102753_687.jpg (850x1214, 111K)

Talk about paranoid.

Absolut cringe and cuckpilled, we just ethnic cleanse the dirt out of europe you fucks.

>checked
hurr durr

I guess Italy doesn't have that many Jews.

Holy shit that pic...AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>english
>german
Like clockwork

>ethnic cleanse
based

lol

Attached: birmmingham.png (576x864, 23K)

Italy, Poland and Hungary are rejecting it.
There is going to be a massive white flight, unrest and racial war.

You should take your meds like clockwork

Now do one that shows how many of those non-white british are other Europeans.

>implying the people of other European countries aren't as well
It's just their governments that aren't

>Italy, Poland and Hungary
No one wants to go and live there anyway, not even refugees.

>its okay if Britian becomes Polish if they're white

why hide your flag when you are this blatantly american

>y-you are crazy Mario! It's all your imagination!
Go back home Hans, Jamal is done with your wife already.

Attached: 1543263379701.jpg (960x684, 222K)

Just ignore him, trust me

But i do have to admit,Birmingham is looking bad.
Even Slough looks whiter than Birmingham even FUCKING LONDON

>It's all your imagination!
Pretty much lol

>Greece, Italy, Pooland and Hungary
all shitholes of Europe of which the first two are only good for holidays

Birmingham and Luton ARE FUCKED!!!!
Big time

This why nobody will miss you Hans:)

I'm not English you daft cunt

He's just gonna say "lol" "lol" ad infinitum

>Romania
lol someone felt left out while mentioning shithole countries huh

b-but its just a phase user! once things get bad enough they will t-turn around

Those places can get blacked for all I care.

>lol someone felt left out while mentioning shithole countries huh

You were right,haha.
Nostradamus level Slovenian

Attached: 1548579696909.jpg (396x385, 54K)

Well you people do make me laugh and you are dumb as dirt

Accelerationism works for societal and economic change, but it can't reverse demographic change

Why? Even if you're not British do you really think it will work to your advantage?

Yes
It is over

We lost

It will work to everyone's advantage, those places are geographically concerntrated and need to be examples of the effects of demographic change, so the mostly white areas of the UK (where I am) don't fall into the same trap.

I hope the migration to those places is so quick it causes a backlash.

Rejoice eurocucks, we're here to save you.

M O A R
O
A
R

Attached: erection.png (1162x731, 259K)

what the fuck is a 'muslim state'
>this going to be a good one.

is it a radical muslim state. what am I looking at four legged goat

A state with a majority muslim population that's an islamic state
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_state

At least try and hide that English is your second language.

Italy and Austria as well as Romania and Bulgaria possibly Switzerland will join with the V4 create a confederation of nations in the style of the three seas initiative and intermarium
Probably before the end of the 2020s
Also this Kruat
Will cry about it even more

Also your mom is going to die in the sleep, in the style of Intermarium. It's going to happen before the 20202s.

Western Europeans despise East shits (except for Russia, for it is a powerful player) and would not share """values""" with those retards. Neither do I.

>majority muslim population
oh god so scared about those MAYBE 2% of PRACTICING Muslims here

Womp

Attached: info-470x527.png (470x527, 130K)

Womp

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

How long do you think until China takes Siberia from you? I’m surprised they’ve let you play pretend superpower for this long, your decaying nation is a mess full of Hapas krokodil and aids

>retarded memeflaggot thinks Europe is only the UK, Germany, France and Italy

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Digits of centri sociali sgomberati.
You're gonna peekaboo from the sewers for a while, smellynigger.

Attached: 52361815_427074194720523_1030659157377679360_o.jpg (992x661, 63K)

High migration Scenario is unlikely in Italy and Austria at this point
Italy is now deporting more people a month then it’s taken in

>2%
Nice try Ahmed

Take not that graph includes 0% of illegals and does not account for the children of migrants, or a change in policy whether they start to accept more or less

butthurt and cuckpilled

what percentage do you fantasize about then, go on, make me laugh lol

we got about 4% of which maybe half is actually practicing lol

You are ignorant of:
>Islam, thinking non-practicing muslims oppose or don't support Islamic policies.
>Your current demographic situation.
>How demographics progress. Hint: look at the age ranges, people beyond 30yo are demographically irrelevant.
What a sad fool.

Dey stuffed the door cracked with gabbagool

Take your meds "lol" Kraut, you currently have 6% all of which are practicing

Here are the mosques

Attached: IMG_20190221_115350.jpg (720x808, 165K)

>You are ignorant of
Nah I'm not, you're just completely retarded like that Slovenian moron.

How old are you people anyway lol
this dumb shit was paraded around over 10 years ago and Germany's still absolutely German lol

What's with all the slovenes in here? 3 of you is more than what i see in a day, usually.

>6% all of which are practicing
lol no we don't, I'd say most "Muslims" don't give a shit about their religion like most Christians don't

Ignore him, he'll just say "lol" into infinity you can't have a serious discussion with him. He's underage as well

same one as this
I'm just on mobile data

Which is why they only occasionally drive trucks into crowds, right Usman?

>you can't have a serious discussion with him
lol says the utterly deranged moron posting dumb images of "mosque" maps making up fictional percentages of Muslims living in the country he doesn't but I do

of course I lol at you, you're a dumb spastic on pol lol

Pretty much, yeah.

>Usman
löl

Of course, many who try to western cultures become atheist. There's still a consistent muslim percentage though, and they breed like rabbits. And those won't assimilate, because they live in literal enclaves.
Besides, even if they do assimilate, they'll still be of a different ethnicity.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190221-115847_Firefox.jpg (964x631, 264K)

No, pretty sure you're the unironic spastic

It's the gay Kraut he'll start to ask for pictures of your feet when he snaps

Well, this is scary.

Attached: Annotation 2019-02-21 050149.jpg (621x607, 65K)

lol

nah, just look at you, posting shit from a shithole in Europe about an actual country you don't seem to know shit about other than the garbage fed to you by nazi morons on the internet

belgium will be the first country to switch to halal food and sharia law. by 2030 they have made promises to turn into islamic state and its their goverment. belgian white women will start wearing burkas like some are doing right now. in some places you have to wear to not be harassed or even raped

lol

Only an american could do such a post.
Even one can annihilate a large number of americans, without conting those that will die later due to radiations. Believe me, even if you use your massive arsenal to nuke them out of existance, it won't undo the damage they'll make to you with their own bombs.
>hurr durr they arent a threat theyll never attack if we have more
You're overestimating the rationality of muslkms.

whats funny ?

Belgium will never switch to sharia law. They'll simply add ever more legal statutes and loopholes to allow for sharia law to be practiced extralegally while the real law gets another 50.000 bureaucrats and lawyers to process the legal proceedings launched by law-abiding Belgians against the Muslims.
Belgian white women won't even exist, Flanders will have split off while Wallonia will have moved wholesale to Strasbourg to work for the EU

>be 50%
>worry about 87% and 85% countries being taken over by foreigners with their small nuclear arsenals
>casually forget you're 50% with 7300
I think you need to look closer to home m8

the dumb fantasy and that you probably believe in it too lol

>They'll simply add ever more legal statutes and loopholes to allow for sharia law to be practiced extralegally
>add legal statutes and loopholes
>for sharia law
>to be practiced extralegally
the fuck is actually wrong with you, mommy drop you a bit too much when you were infants lol

I'm a doomer

Just get it over with and start asking for pictures of feet

>the fuck is actually wrong with you

You've never been to Brussels, have you?

Better get busy. Time is running out.

Attached: E128795D-8FAE-4ADB-8AB2-D2F2D477ADB5.jpg (636x1100, 101K)

Slovenia was right about you, you really are just going to “lol” until the end of this thread aren’t you? Why can’t you accept reality?

You know the gay Kraut? Yeah, that's him

lmao keep being in denial. by 2050 dutch people in holland will be minority if they keep up with their current import. same with the uk. by 2030 belgia has made plans to become islam state. probably same future for you. women in western europe will start wearing black filthy cum rags and eating halal food

you should take a page of the Koran that talks about jihad.
That muslim up there is right. Jihad is a call to war against oppression.
You are being oppressed by muslims. Time to make them taste their own medicine.

why would I lol

lol

>accept reality
lol not gonna accept pol fiction made up by deranged nazis, parrotted by their even dumber followers

lol

>It is time for Europe. We cannot waste time if we want the European project to survive. European democracy must immediately move on to a faster move. Parliament must set the track and lead the way it is currently doing. He must be ready to cross swords with the Member States. No parliament in any country has ever given power. This has never happened. Parliament, as such, must take power. Let us not be naive. The old European countries do not give as much power away. They do not surrender power spontaneously to a supranational or federal Europe. You have to fight for that. It needs rebellion. Of course not with weapons. But with arguments, non-violent action and what the main voting.

>Only a direct attack can save us now. The direct attack on the real cause of the crisis - that is, an attack on the reluctance of nation states to create a truly united and federal Europe. In other words, against the unwillingness of the nation states to surrender more sovereignty and power to a united and federal Europe. The situation in Europe is clear: the direction of European development is currently determined by the egoism of the Member States, not by the common European interest or the common interest of European citizens and peoples. Until egoism and national interests prevail, it is impossible to save Europe.

>Europeans are passionate about their hometown, have a strong relationship with their region, and they love their country without being a European citizen with strong and strong roots. The "post-national" European identity is therefore nothing more than an extension to our already multi-layered personalities. All of these layers, all these different identities and characters, can easily work for one individual without contradicting each other.

>not gonna accept pol fiction
>still spends all day on Jow Forums

Mate don't reply to him, you don't want to see how spastic he will get

do you have niggers in slovenia

Attached: 1520633003346.png (1200x900, 346K)

>all day
lol I'm currently sick and this is great to laugh at you dumb muppets on the side

Only if you go to the center of our capital and even then you won't

OH NO NO NO HANS
TWO DIGIT IQ
HOLY SHIT
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21 World ranking of countries by their average IQ.png (475x730, 24K)

t. t*rk