TRUMP IS A FAILURE

TRUMP IS A FAILURE

The bill President Trump signed last Friday is worse than anything Hillary could ever have gotten through Congress.

To mention the two most shocking examples, the bill prohibits Trump from using any Homeland Security funds to build a wall anywhere along the border. Only bollard fencing is permitted -- and even that is allowed in only one small section of the border with the approval of local authorities.

Inasmuch as the "local authorities" in that particular sector are liberal Democrats and/or beholden to Mexican cartels, the bill Trump just signed effectively prohibits any barrier whatsoever from being built on the border.

The bill also expressly prohibits the deportation of any illegal aliens who are part of a household, or thinking of becoming part of a household, that contains an "unaccompanied minor" -- i.e. any illegal alien who claims to be under 18 years old with no parent in the country.

Attached: blumph.jpg (624x353, 51K)

We are not asking you to lie about Trump, Ann, we’re just asking you to not lie (even if it by omission) about the Jews either.

I'd love for the 3-D chess crowd to explain to me how it's Paul Ryan's fault that Trump filled up his White House with staffers actively opposed to his agenda and -- until he won the nomination –- actively opposed to Trump.

It's not as if Trump doesn't fire people over issues he cares about. Annoyed with the (idiotic) Russia investigation, he's deep-sixed James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Jeff Sessions. To promote Jared, he's fired Corey Lewandowski and Steve Bannon.

The obvious conclusion is that immigration isn't one of the issues Trump cares about.

Those are the facts. I know there are people who are tired of hearing it. I'm tired of writing it. But we can't shrink from uncomfortable truths any more than Trump did in 2016.

Attached: Trump Amnesty.jpg (400x300, 19K)

They would delete her social media if she did that, she should dog whistle harder tho

His recent dedication of tax dollars to help pedos in Iran is troubling. And might explain why Hillary is still free.

Attached: 1550738555913.jpg (1177x1355, 286K)

All of this shit was planned from the get go, all the drama to normalize trumps cuckery. Bannon etc were all in on it

When Bannon left though he said 'it's no longer maga, it's something else in there'?

You can't be a failure if you don't even intend to try.

Drama, Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs ffs

Ivanka is gonna make a presidential run in 8 years. Trump's bought and paid for by kike kushner. That's what's with this cuckery

Welp, that was it. The last straw before civil war.

There’s no stopping the Jewish agenda to destroy the West by flooding it with low IQ shitbeasts.

We really do have to cede the political sphere. We will not find a single person among international businessmen and career politicians supportive of the preservation of cultural heritage and ethnic celebration.
We should focus on finding like-minded people in the real world and self-segregating the same way everyone else does naturally.

I heard it was the Kushners who pushed Bannon out though, called Ivanka dumb as a brick apparently, along with the other guys like Flynn etc.
Right now Trump has surrounded himself with neocons.

murica is such a garbage country even Coulters are still making money off of their retarded population

Trump's other top advisers just turned away the Angel Moms from the White House.

The Angel Moms -- Americans with children killed by illegal aliens -- supported Trump back when his White House staff was calling him a boor, a joke, a fraud. But when these devoted Trump supporters showed up at the White House last week to lobby Trump against the open-borders bill, there was no room at the inn -- as the Washington Examiner's Ryan Girdusky has extensively reported.

Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney told the Angel Moms to go away, saying Trump wouldn't sign this wonderful bill if he saw pictures of dead kids. Next, White House advisers Mercedes Schlapp and Kellyanne Conway called a representative of the Angel Moms to scream at the group for planning to protest the bill outside the White House.

Schlapp's husband is another Koch brothers alumnus.

How can anyone defend this?

What part of the bill stipulates that these restrictions apply to anything besides the funding allocated in the bill?

>Generic “Ann is a coal burner” comment #52431

Attached: 3FA8DC29-A975-4827-8F18-D4FBD4627368.jpg (846x571, 122K)

Sounds like some bullshit narrative from (((breitbart, infowars or similar)))

How’s the Middle East?

Sunny I guess

>Schlapp
Heh, funny name

Maybe so, all I'm saying is I've seen Bannon's speeches and I don't agree with all of it but it sounds more like the 'maga agenda' from 2016 enough that I unironically wonder if Bannon was basically the main guy in the white house. Trump meanwhile has really always been all over the place in terms of his 'ideals', he used to be a Dem for instance etc.

Romney paid her off. Show your flag fag

Source?