Pagan Awakening General - /PAG/ - Get in here, Christians can join the plan!

Everyone on here knows that we have to go back to a more spiritually fulfilled and united society. As we kicked the Christians out (by demanding secularism), because they became unbearable and their beliefs do not fit our Pagan roots, we should go back to our Pagan roots. I have come up with a plan for us to be able to restore our home lands ethnic composition.

Long story short: we will build up a right wing political social system (enough jobs for all our people).
That way we can leave our workplaces if the employer wants to force us to work with people we dislike.
>Invaders cant find jobs
We will have the economic advantage, so we will be able to buy back our home lands.
>Invaders will have a very tough time to find housing within 2 generations, because the speed of buying back will kumultatively increase.
20% of the population are enough to enable us to get rid of the invaders!

Arguing about different strands of paganism is only going to divide us. It's not a problem to have the very old historic Pagan lores from the past as historical teachings. There will be a more enlightened form of Paganism growing via this movement anyway.

Why I have made a religious holy text out of this: Religions are protected under our constitutions. Banks and employers are not allowed to discriminate against us this way.

I always have been a Pagan too and I want to help my Pagan frens.
>Many Pagans may not have a clue of what is happening and could get attacked by muslims and antifa, if you see someone wearing Mjölnir please talk to him, warn him and tell him to spread the word!

(Part 1/2)

Attached: 1550084764698.jpg (892x1280, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik
youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCU-j4uuM70znbqYLORLp9NQ/videos
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
youtube.com/channel/UCX1JlHTohdyl74UpmbW1y3w
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pun9b_7zFqE
youtube.com/watch?v=ahPsW3ZKZ_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Part 2)

Tasks:
-Tell your family, friends, neighbors and others, spread the word (most important, we need a good amount of people quite fast)
-Stick to the plan
-Find more job opportunities for the social system (Im not fond of the dough pockets tbf, but I already provided 4 different kinds of jobs, see second title of my book)
-Get a fucking job
-Provide jobs for the social system (give a couple of hours of gardening time per month to a manager, eat 1 or 2 portions of dough pockets per week)
-Build up website for networking and to manage the social system
-Post Pagan art for new breads

Jobs for the social system:
-Gardening (for low trust members) -> generates a base load of work
-Dough pockets (ONLY for high trust members) -> can be used to generate a variable amount of jobs

Quotes in the holy text:
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik

This thread has been getting purged by the janitors (probably because of advertizing, understandable), we will generate an 8-Chan board soon. That board will have a slightly different name to attract more people to the plan. I will keep on shilling here though (advertizement free)
current Discord link:/vdDRd6

Attached: 50c41772e9002f300deb86e9a8a26fbd.jpg (500x500, 74K)

good youtube channels:

Dr. Jackson Crawford:
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos
Freedom Alternative:
>youtube.com/channel/UCU-j4uuM70znbqYLORLp9NQ/videos
The Golden One:
>youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
Styxhexenhammer666:
>youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
Tarvaa the Bard
>youtube.com/channel/UCX1JlHTohdyl74UpmbW1y3w
Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Attached: 1547164580723.jpg (610x901, 620K)

Pagan Worship\Rituals
Indo-European Prayer and Ritual
>youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
Sacred Water Places for Pagans
>youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
Pagan Worship at a Holy Well in Devon
>youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
Swedish Pagan Vårblot (Ostara/Eostre) at Gamla Uppsala
>youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
Lithuania's Happy Paganism
>youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
May Day and Easter Goddess of Dawn
>youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
Lithuanian Song Festival 2018
>youtube.com/watch?v=Pun9b_7zFqE
Vallabyrinthe
>youtube.com/watch?v=ahPsW3ZKZ_w

Attached: 1547666190907.jpg (1767x2360, 353K)

What about Poopanism?

Attached: 1519190682600.png (842x1460, 701K)

May Tharapita blessings be with you!

christkikes incoming to shut it down...
nothing angers the christkike more than things that are white and european

im offending so many people with this. i just have to not care ^^

Time to drown out the Christian rock music and the gospel rap music with something refined and classical

Attached: 1545723489373.jpg (946x920, 97K)

Attached: 1144225-free-celtic-pagan-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 775K)

We need European paganism 2.0. I thoroughly disagree with pure restorationist paganism. Equal weight (fuck it, actually, more) must be given to 2,500 years of philosophical and cultural developments. If it's all 'old gods' it will fail.

Here's a quick list of elements which ought to be incorporated.
1) Equal weight given to all of the European pantheons, Odin and Thor are relevant to only a minority of Europeans.
2) The philosophical tradition. The Stoics, Epicureans, Existentialists, Nietzsche, Kant, Kierkegaard... etc.
3) The artistic culture of the last five hundred years.
If your idea of paganism is fur, ram's horns and crude drum music then, I repeat, it will fail.

I consider myself to be very in line with Platonists in thinking, and I don't think the conceptual Monad is ever truly outdated. Science merely continues to support this idea and add onto it if you choose to allow science and spirituality to run parallel.

You do a good job kraut

I'm not Pagan or Christian but it's important that people recognize their roots and heritage

The ancient gods were relevant to their times, some have standing relevance to this day, others simply do not. How many people need a god of the fields? However any god of war can easily become a god of courage. If you want your faith to be relevant to a type of society which hasn't existed in centuries. Wait for it... IT WILL FAIL.

Pretty much all the European pagan societies had the same pantheons, rooted in Indo European myth. Zeus is Jupiter is Tiwaz, is Div, is Devos.

>spotted the discord tranny
Can't wait to put a noose around my neck

I'd that suggest the number of pagans who honestly and thoroughly believe in the mythology to be a tiny fraction of the tiny fraction.

>Can't wait to put a noose around my neck
>flag
Not surprising

I'm aware that many don't worship a figurehead deity in the literal sense like other religions do, but is there an element of a "force beyond us" that is in practice "worshiped"?

tl;dr give me the quick run down

Nobody is stopping you. As Seneca said 'Do you see no path out of your woes? Then you need only turn over your wrists'.

ty.

Attached: ThanksOP.png (816x240, 131K)

Attached: 1544372922027.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

Yeah. I really can't speak for everyone, I'd suggest that most have a deistic outlook though.

>mfw STJ thread

Did anyone else see how ((they)) raped the Julius Evola wiki page? I read it before the rape and compared to now, it's hilarious what they did.

Attached: moonman.png (400x364, 164K)

Attached: 1548687111268.jpg (236x367, 17K)

Attached: 1548701120334.jpg (375x563, 67K)

Attached: 1548873956751.jpg (803x1024, 98K)