Aus/pol/ - Housing market COLLAPSE, immigration tensions and SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE

Fuck your previous autistic links, here's a story that'll make you say "fuck off cunt."

archive.fo/QQbgF
>An Iranian refugee who moved to Australia in search of a "land of freedom and opportunity" has appeared before a Sydney court, charged with being one of two alleged ringleaders of a drug syndicate conspiring to smuggle $36 million worth of ice into Australia.
>The Iranian national had appeared as the face of a television campaign promoted by CGU Insurance, spruiking the benefits of small business ownership to new migrants. In a 60-second commercial the painter and labourer is profiled as the owner of AAA Quality Painting and Decorating.

Can't make this shit up. Our entire government is run by retarded boomers, importing scum like this cunt enmasse to then indebt in a gigantic housing bubble. The whole fucking country needs a mass culling of anyone above 45 years old.

Attached: australia is for australians - not immigrant scum.jpg (634x684, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1098318063609364481
abc.net.au/news/2019-02-21/china-bans-coal-import-and-send-dollar-tumbling/10835136?fbclid=IwAR0L-YLeglNJb5J_sZObzlLPTS7eTjTILuAMQvhdXzrV7J1GSCGkAjyKYHQ&sf208121471=1
youtu.be/T3ZrjqCQRog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with proof that the economy is about to collapse. Fucking dumbcunts and housing bubbles...why are they so insufferable?

twitter.com/i/status/1098318063609364481

Attached: economic collapse.jpg (634x446, 46K)

Our cunt government also sneakily passed a law that allows for "Bank Bail Ins."

Which means if commbank gets into trouble, they steal your deposits legally to pay their way to safety. No taxpayer money spent.

Attached: bank bail ins.jpg (640x421, 41K)

Face it, every cunt you know is involved in housing in some way and will be stung by this.

Tradies, labourers, landscapers, finance, insurance, real estate leeches are all going to feel poor and drag the economy to its knees.

Attached: recession imminent.jpg (635x499, 53K)

The chinks aren't using their china bucks anymore to splash on stupidly inflated prices of housing in australia. They have so much money because so many of their fellow chinks died in factory disasters but still managed to make profit for their owners.

Attached: chinese cunts fuck off.jpg (634x558, 74K)

The massive drop in prices of housing will destroy the economy for a decade.

Attached: price CRASH.jpg (584x680, 75K)

Panic is now entering the market as stories and news like this is common knowledge. If it's brand new info to you, you'd best act accordingly and either sell now or sit back and watch prices drop like a rock.

Attached: panic spilling out.jpg (573x487, 65K)

Oh and this is your daily reminder that boomers are scum and responsible for everything wrong with Australia.

Have you heard about the "Franking Refund" issue? Boomers call it "self funded retirement" but demanding a cheque from the taxpayer every year for $30k.

Attached: boomer scum franking cash handouts.jpg (591x498, 50K)

...god damn boomers

abc.net.au/news/2019-02-21/china-bans-coal-import-and-send-dollar-tumbling/10835136?fbclid=IwAR0L-YLeglNJb5J_sZObzlLPTS7eTjTILuAMQvhdXzrV7J1GSCGkAjyKYHQ&sf208121471=1
how fucked are we boys?

It's going to be very hard to forgive them. For decades they will be resented and hated and will die, knowing they fucked everything up.

Attached: FUG OFF WERFUL.jpg (494x708, 124K)

The chinks are mad.

The chinks in charge in China are clawing back money from Australia real estate, hacking our political parties and are now crashing our dollar with no survivors.

Attached: 1540769181404.jpg (800x900, 112K)

Why isn't there more widespread panic about the property bubble popping? Or is it still relatively unknown by the general public?

So first there's a problem of the new generation not being able to afford houses and now there's a problem of housing prices plummeting.

pretty much everyone is to blame except cunts like us

It's not causing panic because it's a good thing m8

people like to be optimistic, im actually a landscaper at a fairly large property development. theyre struggling to sell the houses and apartments thats for sure

yeah well im losing my job 100% if it crashes

the hard times have only just begun

Attached: 1530143851000.jpg (677x782, 227K)

it's only down 10-20%, after having gone up 50 million percent
although i think you can probably get one of these new faggot apartments for a low ball offer but still way too much i reckon

Shit mate, you got an exit plan or another industry where your skills apply?
White cards get mad respect in dangerous jobs

Because the people who stand to lose the most from a housing crash at this point is the fuckarse boomers who made it in the first place.

literally everyone knows about the bubble "popping"

it's just that we've been told the bubble is popping for the past 20 years and it never has

but they are continuing to fall, hopefully the green cunts fuck off so we can get mad oil money out of the ocean in SA

LOL finally real estate prices are dropping and the Aussie NEETS are still seething
The absolute STATE of Strayans

Attached: 1523850202328.gif (375x375, 179K)

>conspiracy to import up to 40kg of ice from Iran

what the fuck man

The ENTIRE economy is based on the housing bubble. There is literally nothing else.

You're fucked mate. I hope you developed some other skills to help bring the economy out of the toilet. For 30 years in this country we've done nothing but go house crazy instead of kicking ass in tech, manufacturing, science etc.

So many trillions of dollars wasted on fucking HOUSES.

>mfw were still in the middle of the good times

Attached: 1541994251884.png (498x594, 122K)

planning on getting the most experience/training so i can fuck off to other jobs. if they teach me how to use the excavator then who knows, could end up in the mines one day.

This is just spam you idiot

AUS/POL/

Get fucked. It's a collection of news reports, conveniently summised with a photo and subtitle from a twitter account that keeps me informed on this.

You're just a bit of a sook.

>bail ins
oh fuck me
I read about how they did that in Cyprus before. If this is real then we really are fucked.

Also, banks have been blind to blatant and rampant money laundering by chinks through Australian real estate

Hi newfag, self bump doesn't actually bump your thread, faggot.

This. It has to be from a different IP.

>mfw we will probably have died before the good times come back

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I remember you now, you get angry at my aus/pol/ threads and then go off and make a competing one. What the fuck mate.

Attached: 1545577875877.webm (364x454, 581K)

i work for a bank and intentionally decline all minorities

there'll always be a domestic economy
people need food etc
we survived fine for 200+ years before this shit
we never exported much
we should never have bothered trying to be king shit, we're too stupid and corrupt, we're not germany everyone's either a faggot or a meathead, or some sort of combination, most of the women are trash

we're not men and never will be

Same fag posting on a computer and a phone to bump his own thread. Mate that's sad, I don't need to do that.

Nah, I actually made it before I saw this one mate. You didn't link it in the old aus/pol/ so I didn't even know it existed.

>There is literally nothing else.
Baudrillard is an idiot, what are the materials underneath the spectacle of imaginary ones and zeros?

i really think you lack an education about how economics works

AUS/POL/

as i posted before, our largest export to our largest trading partner got banned

The country and people will "survive" but it's going to be SHIT. No money anywhere, no desire to do anything risky and all this misery will create a generation of emo cunts who are too dumb to do anything.

The country is going to decline. We invented fucking Wi-Fi and now we're just speculative real estate retards.

Attached: 1544423269135.png (615x593, 325K)

The only reason I found out that this one even existed is because someone posted "now we have 3".

If you're gonna bake a thread, you gotta link it in the old thread bucko.
And no, that is not the same user.

mate he did

Nope

he thinks youre me,

>No money anywhere
good
we've got money now and we put it all into real estate like a motherfucker chump nigger

Haha oh wow I love this place. I've only been watching news on the tele for a week and thought the econony was fine. These fucking twitter screenshots fucked it up for me.

ireland and spain crashed, they survived, it's probably better in those countries now

youtu.be/T3ZrjqCQRog

Over leveraged fuckups getting wiped out. The salt is delicious.

Attached: 407C6B76-9EC6-4F00-8419-ADAE207AD79D.jpg (236x123, 14K)

Awesome, we can build synthetic petroleum plants, things just got cheaper at the pump
Our electricity bills are going down as well which is great for manufacturing

I own a house and am not too worried because unlike fucking boomers and kikes I bought it solely to raise my children in and put down roots, not as a fucking investment opportunity.

Ok, I'm blind that is my bad.

But ffs, who posts one cross-thread? Pretty fucking easy to miss. It's always at least 3. /ptg/ has like 8.
I'm not samefagging.

What does our richest man say?

>"If [a crash] does happen, the banks will come to the rescue, the government will come to their rescue otherwise there is no country left. It's all based on housing." - Australia's richest man, Harry Triguboff

Call me out of touch, but I thought the real estate market crashing was old news

Don't even remember what I was going to say or who I'm replying to because this fucking captcha is either the shit that takes fucking five years to fade out when you click it or 8 slides of asking for traffic lights
Fuck this place

Attached: 1455695373490.jpg (500x500, 51K)

He's pretty leveraged in the housing market then I'm guessing?

Don't watch the TV it's all sensationalist trash

Basically anything online is better - fairfax (the Age, BAKA etc), ABC, Guardian, BBC and so on

Is solidified water really illegal in australia?

based. raise your kids well and give them a future user, i hope to do the same one day.

Without a doubt. The whole country is, we have witnessed a generation of MANIA.

>The Block
>Reno shows
>House flipping
>literally nothing else survived the manic bubble, and all other industries died out

>BAKA
hi newfag

I hope it crashes, slams through the floor, wipes out the pajeet basement, and takes all the foreigners with it. I hope this country goes south for a fucking century and all the coloureds riot, get bashed, then leave for good. So fucking sick of this bullshit multicultural hell

>The whole fucking country needs a mass culling of anyone above 45 years old.
>Australia is now 60% white and plummeting
we can't win lad, traitors above us, enemies behind, shit's fucked

Attached: more justed.jpg (250x246, 38K)

It's an easy one to forget deesuu seenpaaii

A big Chinese port bans Australian coal and the dollar falls

>Beijing: The Australian dollar fell 1 per cent on Thursday as news that a major Chinese port had banned imports of Australian coal, fuelling fears that diplomatic tensions were hitting Australia's second largest export.

>Dalian Port and Dalian Customs declined to comment to The Age and The Sydney Morning Heraldafter Reuters reported that the port had banned Australian thermal coal imports.

>China is the second-biggest destination for Australian thermal coal, and Australia is the second-largest thermal coal exporter worldwide after Indonesia.

>But reports in China said Dalian Customs had held a meeting and imposed a combined cap of 12 million tonnes for 2019 on all five harbours in Dalian. The reports on a Chinese steel industry website said only Russian and Indonesian thermal coal would now be imported.

Attached: 1523258003790.png (804x666, 833K)

that cunt is as evil as soros

I like how he's apologetic about not having see it, but the OP says
>Fuck your previous autistic links
Clearly a shill.

i don't know fuck all about the economy, but every time i talk to some old cunt about it i easily convince them that shit's fucked and we're headed for a crash, that everything is pointing to this and we likely haven't got long left to go. it doesn't take much to convince them honestly, they have these couple moments of defence and then suddenly it's all gone and they're just agreeing with it like they've known it deep down for a while.
but as with me the feeling they express is just apathy and acceptance, not even being proactive with money or assets but just accepting that we could lose almost everything any day and that it's likely inevitable, at some point.
boomers probably know what they've done, even if they usually pretend they don't, it's probably why they're so pathological on retarded social and environmental issues, driven by guilt and a deep seated sense of shame and irresponsibility. people that do fucked up things often end up making things worse through overcompensating as part of their denial, but with them it's an entire generation.

fuckers are just hanging on for the pension and free healthcare before they die at this point.

There's barely anything in this country that isn't involved in the circle jerk service economy. I can't believe the report yesterday about our food production, and how soon we might need to import beef.

mate you'll be dead before we even begin to reach the end of the bad times.
thing to remember is that the potential for spiritual overcoming is greater the worse the world becomes.

There is a group of "anonymous celebrities" who make threads with the same format, the autistic links, as I call them.

They're shit, don't stifle discussion about any key points and they're fucking gay. You know it, I know it, the autists don't and they keep fucking making links.

I legit didn't see the other thread, but I was still angry about autism.

Attached: 1533387161471.gif (321x715, 1.57M)

What threat does Russia and Indonesia pose for China that means they're trying to keep those economies lopsided towards mining?

ah you caught me

meant the sydney morning herald with the same acronym kek

>generation of emo cunts

>what is millenials

fuck man
you can have affordable housing
or 10 million tradie jobs building fucked apartments for shitskins
choose one

Attached: 1545476182238.png (556x628, 35K)

Is the big housing crash only scary for boomers and yuppies who bought mcmansions as investment properties?
I just bought a postwar house in not-sydbourne because I didn't want to pay fucking rent and deal with cunt real estate agents anymore. Assuming I don't lose my job (I'd probably be the last person to be fired in the unlikely event the company falls on hard times) and interest rates don't completely skyrocket I'm on track to have it paid off in 8 or 9 years of the 30 year loan. Sure if the property value halves that'll feel pretty shitty but I don't see how it could ruin me financially, it'll still be paid off in a decade.
Is there something super obvious I'm missing and I need to be worried?

>Is there something super obvious I'm missing and I need to be worried?

How many hundreds of thousands did you spend on your house?

Attached: hgd556.jpg (220x293, 14K)

I wonder what the drop will be in posh suburbs I don't really see house prices dropping to crazy low levels in vaucluse.. but fuck me the western suburbs are farkkkked. if u have a bit of coin sit on it u might be able to low ball some boomer who is over leveraged and get an absolute bargain when sense of crisis hits

nah you sound ok
im not confident that non sydbourne properties will crash because they were never super insane
hell im not confident sydbourne will crash because scum

I think real estate bubbles pop over years, whereas bitcoin bubbles pop in hours.

No you covered it pretty well user. Unlike most sheeple you used your brain and bought within your means.

Where are you "parking your coin?"

If it's in a bank, most of the banks will go under and take your money with them. The bullshit "$250k government guarantee" doesn't exist and can't be done.

Also, Australian dollar is going to crash. So if you're holding $500k but the dollar is worthless, you've only really got $100k - oh whoops the bank went under, now you have nothing.

Attached: 1521345723118.jpg (960x640, 65K)

I don’t live in Australia, but I presume your average plumber and electricuan will still charge $100 Emu bucks or whatever their standard rate is an hour, to repair people houses, or they’ll lower their rates slightly so that normal people can more easily afford or arrange to get stuff repaired now that the tradies are not constantly busy building new houses for chinks.
Maybe Australia will start manufacturing tools inside australia again rather than purchasing cheap chinese shit.

To get enough factories, raw materials and trained up people to "start manufacturing tools" - it will have been 20 years of stagnation and crumbling economy.

We are FARKT

Attached: 5ef74c11-60e0-4ec5-a06d-0a4d87149582_500.jpg (500x319, 25K)

Attached: 1549796967709.jpg (225x225, 7K)

you get to fight tho
on your home ground even

Attached: expand81.jpg (536x790, 38K)

All is in crisis under heaven, the situation is excellent

The flipside to this is that our manufacturing can be tooled up to the state of the art

Four.

Thanks for the reassurance fellas. My entire adult life the narrative has been "this growth is unsustainable it's gonna blow!" and 15 years later it still hasn't. If I don't buy now then when? Honestly I already made peace long ago with the fact that it would be as soon as I bought everything would come tumbling down

inb4 asian im anglo but im not parking my money in australia thats for sure

Hi Chang

>Four
It might be a little rough, at points by you'll be fine
Got parents who can bail you out on the payments in a pinch?

Hello mr lao

The problem is that total liberalism and capitalism are not compatible. Capitalism requires massive influxes of consumers and when women are allowed to murder their offspring, the only possible solution is mass immigration.