What are ideal careers and lifestyles for women? How would you plan out the life of your daughter if you had one?

What are ideal careers and lifestyles for women? How would you plan out the life of your daughter if you had one?

Attached: 1549891548524.webm (540x960, 2M)

housewifes or whores

if i were a woman i would go into compsci - lots of men with high salaries that are easy to hunt because they are all betas, affirmative actions for me being a woman so get a good salary of my own even if im incompetent

They sure are sum nice tiddies

Attached: Tits.jpg (820x625, 53K)

Anything expect for military personnel and policemen.

>careers
There's your mistake, buddy. Women shouldn't have careers and everything went to shit once they were able to "emancipate".

Cooking, sewing, crafting, hiking/camping, homeschool, no cell phone until 16 if not older, feminine sports, possibly church if I can find a good one. Maybe girlscouts if it isnt just about being a tiny jew in a green beret, ironically I would look into the all girl boyscout troops because that shit does sound fun for my daughter, I just dont know why they wouldnt change the girlscouts.
If she goes to college at all it will be for either an engineering degree (what I am, less poz in eng students) or some sort of finance like accounting. It will be a school that is within 30 minutes and she will stay at the house until she graduates. You can fuck yourself if you think shes living on campus. Ideally she will get married before she goes to college if she does. In this day and age you almost have to go to college but hopefully I can impart the importance of femininity and a decent male to lead families. If she loses her curginity before marriage, Ill probably honor kill her and cut the chads penis off

>curginity
Sorry for the stroke, that should be virginity

why are you so obsessed with virginity?

Based for the most part except sending her to college

Sex has a large impact on female brain chemistry so much so that one non marital sexual partner before marriage significantly decreases the sustainability of the marriage. Why dont you care about virginity? Fuck off kike

She takes care of the children, house, doesn't need a career.

I completely agree, I guess I should just hedge my bets on her getting married young.

give nipple

Attached: ideal.jpg (819x1024, 121K)

Whats a Japple?

Virginity is a big thing in Orthodox Judaism

I would be a good father and push her towards marriage after high school. Almost every whore out there is doing what she's doing because of daddy.

Its also a big thing in christianity you fucking kike, I cant believe you pretend to wear that flag

Only a foolish father would encourage his daughter to go to college and to pursue a career over wife+motherhood. If she's not trained in being a good wife and mother before she's about done with high school, and he doesn't have possible suitors picked out for her, then he failed at his job.

Virginity is a big thing in an group that isn't brainwashed by sexual liberation theory.

If you have to, better to have her in a lower medical position like an LPN or some other job that isn't mostly men but not very prestigious either. Something not too demanding. When women become lawyers, engineers, etc. is when things go south. Once they get into positions of power, then they start wearing the pants. Also, literal pants for women should be banned. Long dresses only. Chesterton was right.

A woman falls in love with the man she loses her virginity with.

Thats why I said engineering or accounting. Learning how to use your brain intellegently, and learning how to keep your house in order financially. Accounting more so than engineering, because it is something the wife can contribute to while at home for the man. I guess I expect a certain level of cognition in my genetics.

>tfw not a farmer with a rural wife to help me around

My great-grandparents had it good. The women were diligent, loyal and hard working, far from feminists. I might just break my limbs doing that work, but a man can dream.

>Learning how to use your brain intellegently, and learning how to keep your house in order financially.
Both are unnecessary because it's her future husband's job to handle the finances and to make the house decisions.

> I guess I expect a certain level of cognition in my genetics.
No, you're just making the same mistake many fathers do these days in assuming your precious daughter is smarter than she is, or can/should handle things best left for her husband

I cant even hear her and im already annoyed by this cunt.

Why does she spend most of her clip trying to emulate black women? Disgusting.

Anyways, I have an 8 month old daughter. Homeschooling her when it's time, with 3 weekly social outings with other homeschooled kids. She probably will not need to go to college, so many a tradeschool if for no other reason than her having some skillset to fall back on if the worst happens.

Going to spend her formative years educating her on the jews, on subhuman niggers and on the chinese jew. If she's anything like me (and she is) I will make sure she's fluent in at least 4 languages by the time she's an adult.

Ideally I'd like to get her into the CIA or DOD, but that's not for the here and now. She will be extremely computer literate, just like her papa, and have a well rounded character, with training in martial arts into adulthood, as I will be training her myself.

Hoping to fill her life with everything but being a god damned thot. I know plans don't always go as expected, but I am very determined.

Attached: 1548742457955.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Spending a lot of time with her goes a long way. Lot of women are ruined by their (often well-meaning) dads who have no energy to be there for their girls after work and other responsibilities.

Im not raising a fucking retard either.

Or housewhores.

Godspeed user

>She probably will not need to go to college, so many a tradeschool if for no other reason than her having some skillset to fall back on if the worst happens.
when you think you are redpilled, but you are zogged to the core.sad times

>an group
>404

prostitute

I'd raise them exactly as I would a son:
Teach them the value of not keeping quiet and always defending the truth, but being meticulous in their study of the truth so that they never spread falsities.

Also take them shooting at a young age so they understand the value of give and take in this world and the rules of nature.

I will pray for your family, user.
This is what the world needs.

Can you even satisfy a grill like that if you don't have an 8" x 6" dick brehs...

Attached: 1542888234153.jpg (940x627, 63K)

dont you know girls and boy are exactly the same goy?

Attached: back.jpg (222x227, 17K)

Public sector work, e.g. nursing/teaching/daycare
plenty of possibilities to take time of to care for her children and highest amount of maternity leave as well as it being easier to simply get out of the jobmarket for some years to take care of children in their infancy, then transition to part-time while they're in school and then return to fulltime once the nest is empty or teens need some space.

Added bonus her coworkers will be women and cucks.

because even if you die you cant escape the universe
or ur problems

>training them to be a slut instead of someone who is independent and doesn't need to be with some random nigger to not go homeless

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

beyond hope

Attached: dd.gif (450x312, 3.21M)

Woman should only have two choices option 1 they can be a homemaker raise the kids and take care of the household.
Option 2 astronaut we send them to mars.

Bonbibonkers does it better.

Weiningerpilled

>Ideally I'd like to get her into the CIA or DOD
>Sending your daughter off to become a glow nigger or an enforcer golem for Israel's wars

Enjoy watching whatever you taught her disintegrate before your eyes within a matter of weeks, as she's remade into a ZOG cog to actively make sure you burn in your grave of regret.

Attached: 1534724233843.jpg (240x240, 21K)

impregnate at age 12 to it until she is 25....be a mother and grandmother

That bitch is annoying.

Thot poster begone!