"Duke" dropping truth bombs in 1971. Fuck yeah

"Duke" dropping truth bombs in 1971. Fuck yeah.

rt.com/usa/451993-john-wayne-racist-interview/

Attached: JW_Guy.png (927x817, 814K)

Goddamn that's nice. My grandma had nice taste in men. After grandpa died she bought all kinds of John Wayne merch

Attached: 1518799375990.png (248x200, 25K)

He was married to Mexicans though.
Fuck him. Dirty racetraitor.

I believe he took many mexican women for a ride. That makes him a conqueror not a race traitor.

>justifying mace rixing...

>conqueror
You sure about that? Clearly his ideas didnt survive the popular mentality. Im curious why you are hiding your flag. Is it because its an israel flag?

retard. It's called manifest destiny. There's a difference. You conquer a people by fucking their women. It's only race mixing if you accept the children as equals.

He had seven Mexican kids who all went on to marry whites and pollute the white gene pool further.
This son of a bitch is responsible for creating a lot of amerimutts. All because he had a sordid conqueror race fetish.

Manifest destiny was removing injuns to make space for the whites. The spanish mixed and now their countrys are dogshit

Whites sit ontop of the racial hierarchy in most Latin American Countries. Can we say the same for the US?

Whites my ass. Those are jews in the high places of power in latin and anglo countries. Nice false dichotomy youre paint there

false. Latin Americans don't trust Jews. While it is true that there was an influx of Jews after the war, Jews are kept on a much shorter leash than here.

Because Conquistadors didn’t bring women with them.

HIs first two wives were clearly White women. HIs third was a Peruvian mutt though.

The Duke used to come on as a guest on a KTLA news anchor show about every Friday. He would do 10 minutes of “Communism is bad, why we fight”. Can’t remember the guy’s name. “Red” something. Which at the time I thought was kind of ironic.

>this is not white according to a couple autistic incels on Jow Forums who will never have children

Attached: PtMkP2gq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>yfw some yuckmouth anglo virgin from a shithole muslim country on the internet says you are not white

Attached: 124563262632.jpg (979x1024, 149K)

Meanwhile
>The whitest guy left from Britannistan

Attached: 12523626.jpg (1224x612, 113K)

>posting literal witches and whores sucking jew dick for shekels, promoting vices and degeneracy for pocket change
Dude...

>Bulgaria
If I wanted a Turks opinion I wouldn't get the knockoff variety

>defending the kikes that are mind controlling you and feeding you gmo + fluoride every single day while you snort 15 chemtrails per hour
As a qualified medical expert im afraid its too late for you.

Attached: dht.jpg (1024x645, 31K)

>bottle blonde mestizos

Attached: Mexican_Girls.jpg (600x449, 42K)

>white

Pick one

Mexican isn't an ethnicity.
There are Polish and German immigrants who moved to Mexico. There are many Spaniards who are just straight up blonde, due to their relationship with the HRE for so many years making it an immigration hotspot for Germans.
Those girls are highly unlikely to be mestizos.
>changing the subject when forced to come to grips with being descendant of a conquered people

>>changing the subject when forced to come to grips with being descendant of a conquered people
Ha, the few that were mixed still are living in social exile segregated from the rest.
My people kept my faith and rather got killed than mix with turks.
>conquered people
Rather that than slowly being molded by the kikes into a mutt monstrosity of various types of mongrels and niggers, without faith, without belonging, without purpose.
>come to grips
Like an american knows anything about history (200 years of mutt history) and can lead a productive conversation with anyone about anything,
You're the definition of a kike golem.
Get over it, you'll never be taken seriously

Attached: 149.png (447x352, 234K)

Rich Mexicans have always had the same affinities for white women enjoyed by basketball Americans.

Bulgarians are basically the mongrel Mexicans of Europe. You got fucking raped by Turks. What history do you have, you haven't even had independence from Turkish dick for more than 120 years

>Turkish history, as taught in schools today, fails to mention a word on the 500 years of genocide and systematic rape and torture of the Bulgarian people
YEARS

Attached: GOD BLESS JOHN WAYNE 1.jpg (423x571, 74K)

Attached: GOD BLESS JOHN WAYNE 4.jpg (730x730, 132K)

the only “whites” that fucked natives were spanish crypto-kikes.

Bitch, that sammich aint gonna make itself.

Attached: GOD BLESS JOHN WAYNE 2.jpg (561x494, 89K)