Recently looked at all my old high-school friends social media accounts and I noticed a pattern that struck me odd...

Recently looked at all my old high-school friends social media accounts and I noticed a pattern that struck me odd. Why is it that all my male friends are either

A. Into photography and are now "photographers'"
Or
B. "traveling the world" , or "teaching English" in 3rd world Asian countries such as Thailand or vietnam

None of them seem to be doing anything else that is significant at all.

None have real jobs, they all smoke weed and do drugs.

What is the root cause of this? Can somebody help enlighten me?

Attached: photographer-35.jpg (2338x1000, 286K)

It's fun

Narcissism

Sounds like you have a lot of faggoty friends desu

>Being a faggot Is fun

You already know the answer dipshit.

A) The camera is the only way they found to approach girls of the West. Looky but not touchy.
B) Travelling to the shithole countries is the only way they found to actually put their dick on a human hole without fearing prosecution.

>Women love being photographed +5 pussy points
>Travelling and bringing along females gets you pussy points too depending on destination
>Smoking weed and drugs makes you seem fun +more pussy points
I'm sorry they're all busy getting plowed while the only vagina you've touched is your mothers

Damn I noticed this as well!
Many photography traveller faggots as well as English teachers in China.
These must be natural bugmen vocations or something.

This was my first reaction, but then I realized that I don't even acknowledge a bunch of retarded photos taken on an iphone and posted on facebook as photography, but I think all of my old friends think they are photographers too. They definitely waste their money on lame trips. It's just typical low IQ shit. You can have the time of your life on your fuckin couch with a laptop, speakers, and some awesome books...It just requires not being an NPC robot sheep-faggot.

Attached: Boomerrrrrrrr.png (435x594, 337K)

>pussy=good
>user not get pussy
>user not good
Algorithm complete src=user doesn't get pussy .jpg iso.virgin incel /exe

Attached: npcswillflip.jpg (750x778, 31K)

>Projecting this hard

maybe the only ones who care about social media are
>into photography or "photographers"
or
>le travelling the world
and those who actually do have a life just dgaf about social media kikery?

Kek fucking hell

I hate people like this, good on them for teaching in the 3rd world and shit but every single one of them likes to bring it up like a vegan brings up being a vegan, they all come across as douchey. Its always shit like "I'm so blessed" and "these children are amazing".

Fuck offfffff

My parents' friends sent their special little guy out-of-state to some two-bit art school for photography, after spending six figures for private high school. Bought an upscale condo for the little guy to live in, cause dorms are for plebs. Dude suddenly begins talking with an over-the-top gay lisp.
>fast forward 8 years
Been years since he graduated, won't work, no friends, won't leave the condo. Tells people he's a renowned Fine Art Photographer, but the only photos he takes are Insta selfies. Parents finally have to bribe him out by sending him to some expensive Art Fag Grad School on East Coast. The Eternal Millennial, that faggot probably won't do an honest day's work in his life.

Attached: second.gif (1166x875, 212K)

All the married ones don't give a fuck about drugs, weed, photography, traveling, or having social media accounts.
It's self selection bias.

MONKEY SEE
MONKEY DO

Wow and my coal burning single mother kicked my ass out into the filthy streets of San Francisco at age 18 because I was cramping her style with her new white husband and daughter.
(she got it right the second time at least, a white cuck always swoops in to save the day)

Attached: 1550673400898.png (400x299, 172K)

You'll be a better, tougher man because of it.

Life will eventually catch up to these people and when a major stressful event or crisis occurs they will not know how to handle it because they have been living in a bubble for so long.

>A. Into photography and are now "photographers'"
An excuse to hang out with or talk to attractive in a totes non sexual way
>"traveling the world" , or "teaching English" in 3rd world Asian countries such as Thailand or vietnam
They're living off the remainder of their student loans. You can live like a king in Thailand for like 30 dollars a day... And that includes the lady boy prostitute.

Attached: 0040.jpg (1080x1440, 372K)

Because OP is a faggot and faggots are friends with other lazy faggots

Fifty years ago young, white males dreamed of the day they could be a hero for their country. Especially if they were fit enough to serve and Infantry was the highest sought role. Every 15 year old boy dreamed of surviving a hand to hand combat battle by killing commies with an E-tool. Today’s white male has pretty much given up on the US.

I've gotten into high class crime and card scimming, fuck real jobs fuck taxes, why should I pay them just so some rich fuck can bring more Muslims into my country?

If u met me u would think I have no job, but I make more than u for sure

>2019
>still having social media accounts

>high class crime
>card scimming
Are you Irish or a ni- wait nm.

You sound like a wagecuck bitch upset that other people have more easy-going or otherwise better lives than you.

That sounds like a lot of time, money and effort just to get some pussy. And trust me none of the bugmen are getting much.Pro-Tip: Being a complete dick towards women is free and takes no effort and will even melt the panties ofc the most extreme man-hating feminist dyke.

T. Zoomer teaching English in South korea

Correct. I work just 12 hours a week though which is pretty sweet.

It’s true. The one thing a woman cannot stand is to be ignored.

America has everythin you need faggot, quit trying to run away from your problems

But over there he's a 5'7" giant.

>A. Into photography and are now "photographers'"
i've also noticed this. where i live there are many venues for weddings etc, so there is a market for wedding photos. photography for that can be learned from youtube and practiced and then it is down to the eye of the photographer. it doesn't really need skill, just learned settings and composition rules, then take 1000 photos and choose the best 50. it's a was to make side money until or if it takes off and you can make it full time.

umm seems your jelly they are travelling.
that argument you make is what losers say to compensate. you can take ur laptop and read while travelling too
no hate just older guy trying to help

Imagine her stroking your length whilst the train moves at high speed.

Attached: 1550507527656.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Ask them directly and collage their answers if you truly care lol, y make a thread and ask us for?

No

Possible causes:
1. Bad education,
2. Lack of a specific nutrition required for brain function or ingestion of something that removes that specific nutrition,
3. Mere chance.

Its easier than you think though, act surprised and inquire on what theyre up to and why they moved or dont have normal jobs and steady income.

Not me. I'm always like "fuck those kids" and then I tell them about something way cooler.

You had shit friends