Trade War Goes Global: China "Indefinitely" Bans Australian Coal Imports

>Trade War Goes Global: China "Indefinitely" Bans Australian Coal Imports

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-21/miner-shares-slide-beijing-bans-australian-coal-imports

This will destroy our economy, I can't believe they've done this Jow Forums

Attached: audusd 2.21.jpg (500x233, 19K)

Our new 51st state, Australia

We're going to be poorer than Puerto Rico soon. We have no industry, can't even manufacture any cars now and soon our resource sector will be decimated. We have absolutely no hope, our money will be toilet paper.

new markets will open m8, we will only be in a tight spot for a few years max, just get ready for Chinese but hurt when land titles to Chinese nationals are revoked over humans rights abuses and tianiman square 2.0

Seriously apart from mining what the fuck do we do.
How does this country earn money

Is this it bros? Do I have to start farming gold on osrs to make ends meet?

Attached: 1544733279857.png (650x676, 1.03M)

-Advanced Manufacturing
-Cyber Security
-Food and Agribusiness
-Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
-Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
-Oil, Gas and Energy Resources.

All emerging industries

JAJAJAJA

why china do that

Koala and kangaroo sex tourism.

EAT THE RICH is a sustainable plan for australia considering what a fat cunt Gina Rinehart is

This is genuinely really fucking bad

Get fucked cunts

Maybe you'll need immigrants to survive

I wouldn't worry as much. Chinese are notorious for finding ways around the bans including getting some other country to buy it them resell it in China. Even so, there is only so many times they can do this before running out of alternative suppliers let alone reliable ones like Australia.

Welcome to our pain world.

i wouldnt talk

Attached: wtf i love immigration now!.jpg (619x535, 79K)

not sure if australians shitposting or if coal exports to china is really that big a deal over there..

Attached: A9692522-53C1-4840-8686-3CE7A84F3094.jpg (709x660, 172K)

Just keep exporting Instagram thots and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1550552911054.jpg (1080x1346, 1022K)

god emperor trump is recruiting based foreigners to work for America, LLC. i see no issue with this

It's by far our biggest export and China was by far the biggest buyer.

Join hands desu..
We will help you in tough times.

burn coal pay the toll

top kek

Attached: h1b based.jpg (1024x536, 85K)

Don't you have the largest Nuclear resources?

speak of the devil

it's called uranium

Just days after it warned its citizens against traveling to New Zealand, Beijing has reportedly cracked down on imports of coal from Australia, cutting off the country's miners from their biggest export market and threatening the island nation's economy at a time when it and its fellow "Five Eyes" members who have sided with the US by blocking or banning Huawei's 5G network technology.

Also forgot to mention for many years now the strength of the Aussie dollar has correlated strongly with the price of coal.

yes but nobody wants nuclear resources because CHERNOBYL that one time

Let me see your statistics too leaf...
I'm sure you're 100 times more cucked...so STFU

buying in Australia was more of a political pressure point than an economic decision. coal isn't a rare resource and it's far more expensive to produce in 1st world countries

You deserve this. Chinks and gooks can kill whites with impunity.
Youre a chink colony where chinks can do as they want.

Attached: aus.png (806x452, 48K)

go shit in the street

Stay mad cuck leaf.
I can send my dozens of friends in Toronto to beat you up..if you post your address here.
And you can't do anything about it either.

24 sussex drive

come at me pajeet

>largest uranium deposits
>fucking coal everywhere
>worlds largest shale deposit in SA

we fine

>Liar and a coward
Post screen shot of location on your cellular device and I'm sending troops right in.

no thx, u and i both know i wont be able to get your friends stink out of my living room

Attached: 1550089980516.jpg (661x707, 343K)

Wasn't Australia selling the land out from under their feet to the chinks for the past few years?
>now we'll ban their coal, crash their economy and finish the job of conquering them comrades. laughs in chinese

According to the zh article our coal is some of the cheapest and has the lowest sulfur content, this will hurt China too

nice cope, theyll be fine

Go buy a steak for $200 you abhorrent leaf.

maybe i will on my next trip to the north pole

Kek

I'm so ready for this country to be dicked

Attached: faa7540a1d93ca83aecf617b62689973.jpg (512x512, 22K)