Trudeau 2019: Foreign Detractors and Domestic Friends

While incel Americans hate Canada's sexual modernisation and envious Europeons want their leaders to favor local industry as
does Trudeau, Canadians love him.
You make fun of his costumes and say that foreigners hate him, but he's cherished by his citizenry- which is what actually counts.

Trudeau 2019: because the current year continues to progress, even if foreigners do not.

Attached: trudeaCowboy.jpg (192x262, 9K)

>the canadian chicken is the poorest quality chicken

Attached: canada WORST VALUE IN ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

Attached: breakfgast Collage.jpg (3988x3988, 2.22M)

>sorry son
>yogurt is for closers

Attached: $7 yogurt.jpg (874x1200, 163K)

>your mother and i love ya
>but you must eat these bugs

Attached: feed them bugs.png (1026x1152, 887K)

based ameri-bro
thank you for your valiant defense of the leaf-god

Attached: 1548113432610.gif (360x360, 3.05M)

>hey honey since it's our anniversary i splurged and bought cookies

Attached: $6 cookies.jpg (1925x1200, 247K)

>$6 / liter
That's actually a deal. Usually the 300g is $3.

I'm just speaking Truth to invest!

*incels

>if we save a dollar a day we can buy a steak this month

Attached: $43 steak.jpg (4146x3376, 2.29M)

Attached: trudeauSwaglord.jpg (189x266, 9K)

President's Choice brand says they will begin carrying these.

>son at this price it counts as dinner
>dinner is denoted by it's cost

Attached: $16+tax for 1.5 pounds of Macaroni and Cheese,.png (2302x1016, 1.57M)

Attached: 324132432.jpg (2649x3153, 791K)

>flour is luxury

Attached: forced to pay $10 for 5kg of wheat.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

Attached: GAYLY TRUDEAU BUTTER.jpg (1380x1035, 531K)

I know that bugs are a novel form of food, but the normal has to begin as novel.

Western Canada hates him almost as much as the American South hates Lincoln

He is cherished by the foreigners he is bringing in and setting up on welfare as well as urban faggotry but support is waning elsewhere and 40% of the nation hates him more than any politican in recent memory

i am fully cognizant of the fact that your nation is prepared to further abuse it's children by feeding them bugs.

and i have no doubt that some of them will say the like bugs. this is how abuse works.

Attached: 1549835602701.jpg (227x222, 9K)

ATTENTION GROCERY JEW
YOUR LIES WILL NOT STAND

ATTENTION TO ALL OTHERS
The Grocery Jew is a psyop to demoralize us. Food is expensive, sure, but only because food employment compete against other high paying employment. We pay more, but also earn more.

Truly a mystery that these threads aren't banned on site. Fuck you're retarded.

Meat is inefficient.
Plus, we don't need to eat as much as those, in the past, who did really hard work. We need to be lean to compete in the information economy.

Our chickens eat grain. Premium food is only for humans.

Be patriotic leaf.
It's funny how Pol is fine to criticize Trudeau, it being so easy.

But the MOMENT someone points out the truth, pol wants it banned. Really gets the noggin jogging.

>Food is expensive, sure,
documenting that for the world to see aches you badly since you cant deny it anymore.

canada is collapsing and food prices are merely an indicator of conditions.

Attached: 152433283029.jpg (500x500, 39K)

These prices are accurate and not Nunavut tier

>These prices are accurate and not Nunavut tier
Post in-store prices leaf.

You get what you pay for- we prefer quality over calories. Americans are just jealous that we don't bloat like they do.

Remember Trudeau fans, if you don't vote for him he will win!

Attached: 1550210437248.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Ugh the last pic on the right is from the store I worked at.... fuck the “yes card” and fuck spartan-Nash

When was your last meal leaf?

>I'm just speaking Truth

Attached: 1549745496873.jpg (2048x1536, 472K)

I believe the cowboys and the turbans flipped pancakes together. Typically later they would rub down the horses.

Shame on you! We can’t have a thread like this without the infamous in store price meme.

Attached: 7cyeedkjfl121.jpg (500x436, 52K)

Post israel’s prices

In shekels (internal currency) or foreskins (global currency)?

I'm not in Canada, but I'm skeptical of the high prices. Surely, being our neighbors, you also pay $2.5 for a gallon of milk.

Obviously!
I typically BDS these threads. (((They))) don't like that.

>Post israel’s prices
All your foreskins.

>he's cherished by his citizenry
I assure you this is a most heinous fabrication of the truth believed by only those living outside of Canada.

>exorbitant prices for common grocery store items
This, however, is pretty much accurate.

Just make your own food then. Do Canadians not know how to make food from scratch?

I mean I could raise my own cows and milk their udders but I would be legally bound to combine my milk with a milk collective and purchase their homogenized product before I could drink it.

that's sexy

Muttland. Reluctantly sucking kike cock since JFK.

Attached: 454543534545.jpg (460x922, 83K)

At this point there are very serious separation talks in the west. If Trudeau gets in again it will litterally tear the country in two.

Milk is considered a basic product- I'm saying you could make your own hamburgers and bread instead of buying them made for you...

Yes, and I'll also get out great grandpappy's butter churn and set the 4th wife to work at it in her full-length dress.

there are price floors in canada. you cannot get it below a certain set price or you're involved with crime.

I mean it really depends on where you shop and things do go on sale. Also the canadian dollar is weaker than the USD. But generally things like food tend to be more expensive and are not necessarily great quality.

Whereas in the US food is cheap as fuck and oh lord I would be so fat and so unapologetic.

>welcome to canada

Attached: Untitled.jpg (730x629, 35K)

Gas yourself you glowing kike nigger faggot

Attached: 914285A1-A07C-4CF6-9897-C8B30C50D275.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Can yall wait for me to move there first?