Don't forget the mastermind behind this scheme...

Don't forget the mastermind behind this scheme. She completely freezes up when she unexpectedly gets asked about the her tweet

youtu.be/l2-hKqhTNiw

Attached: kamala-meltdown-jussie-smollett.png (678x356, 358K)

Cos she got paid by AIPAC to do it

how do we get her arrested? This could be a good few weeks.

Hilldawg 2.0

would be amusing if one of the niggerians mentions Harris by name. I doubt the gayblackjew will roll on her.

Attached: harris.jpg (600x596, 57K)

I heard she is Smollet's aunt. Is this true?

Just another democrat scumfuck looking for any excuse to create more regulations for everyone else that they’ll never be expected to follow. If these people don’t start getting major public backlash soon, you can expect this to be the prevailing tone of western politics for the coming decades, maybe even forever.

TMZ owned by Warner Media broke the story by Fox (((producers))).

Attached: warner media.png (1370x1370, 248K)

Attached: warner media tmz.jpg (639x214, 17K)

pic related to pic related

Attached: best-song-ever.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

Man, this cunt is a real piece of shit.

>She completely freezes up when she unexpectedly gets asked about the her tweet
These female politicians like Kamala, Ocasio-Cortez, Ohmar, etc. are also not all that smart. They're created and pimped by the media and the Democratic Party, but they're actually as dumb as a bag of fuckin' rocks.

>literally looks behind her in a "What? are you talking to me?" fashion

The next potential leader of the United States of America, everyone.

I don't want to hear shit about being a leaf ever again from you fucking Americans who have literally gone significantly further to the left than even fucking Canada.

This, but I expect much cope to come from burger posters in the near future.

But it's potential only, you literally have a fag leader

Attached: FAKEandGay.jpg (604x696, 97K)

Request crop so I can use woman in black and white sweater as a reaction image

>who have literally gone significantly further to the left than even fucking Canada.
I would say definitely some of our state governments have, but Obama wasn't further left than Trudeau is.

The fact that she froze up does not prove anything by itself. Take your conspiracy and shove it up your ass until further instruction

Can I get a quick rundown?

imagine being this much of a gay retard

Why wouldn’t he? I’m sure he would, I’m just concerned the prosecutor or whoever won’t turn the screws enough to get him to flip on kamala

HAHAHA YOU ARE FUCKED KAMALA

Make it yourself lazy reddit faggot

Attached: afuckingcheck.jpg (611x271, 48K)

My phone doesn't let me crop pictures

I've never seen anyone talk about whats actually on the bill. Whats in the bill?

Attached: 85d.png (200x200, 157K)

I doubt it. Probably a critical theory meet up group put her up to ot though.

Yeah, nah jewboy

And she fucked her way to the top and I'm saying it now, they fake this white nationalist targeting journalists and dems. It's definitely a false flag.

The only people who get elected in california are democrats. I don't even know why republicans even bother. It's a total waste of time.

The last state elections it came down to democrats vs democrats. Liberals vs more liberal. They were stabbing each other in the back, the younger dems want the established dems replaced because they're not radical enough. From this shit storm is where Kamala Harris came out of. It was her against a disheveled Loretta Sanchez, another dem

Kamala had the crazier rhetoric. She was better at delivering her bullshit, more forked tongued and practiced in her speech and mannerisms. She was the more popular choice