Why do white people do this?

Why do white people do this?

Attached: white people.webm (640x800, 1.81M)

every woman who has a dog, has had sex with it

maybe Canadian?

White people value animals over their own children.

That's fucking gross, but I have seen non white people do this.

that might be false

There's nothing wrong with the natural sexual relationship that occurs between white women and dogs

animal instinct

My older brother is vet and many times treated dogs with "fungal" infections found with humans.
So yeah, Vagisil for dogs..

We prefer to love our animals and not rape them ahkmehed. However this woman is most likely a furry.

Attached: suffocation no breathing.png (960x540, 443K)

Absolutely no fucking shame what the fuck. Yall sickos need to burn for real. Out here fucking your pet dogs. Like for real, out in public during a conference. You can tell shes done more than just that at home. She even slipped it some tongue like bruh. You guys always have to do the fucking most. Petting it or even letting it like your cheek is too little for yall. Yall dog lovers have to have full blown make out sessions. Fuck this is nasty

he forgot about men, right?

Weird thing to do, but for the record, human mouths are substantially more disease-riddled than a dogs

Why do cia jews with bong flags make the most retarded threads?

Are you actually trying to justify damn near fucking your dog in public?

>She even slipped it some tongue like bruh
Im ded

>white people
white women*
literally 100% of white women have had the thought about fucking their dog at some point in life

Is that Destiny and a tranny?

Fucking Dogs > Fucking niggers
ergo
A white woman that fucks dogs is of higher status than a white woman that fucks niggers, let alone a nigger that fucks niggers.

Because White people are the human racial group most open to outsiders. This type of behavior can manifest itself in a number of different ways. One of them is less aversion to doing nasty shit with dogs.

Attached: 1550196285227.png (780x638, 633K)

>Inb4 dog mouths are cleaner reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woman bring her dog to the vets and says, "He keeps trying to hump me!" and the Vet says "Do you want me to 'fix' him?" and she says, "No, just trim his nails and freshen his breath".

As much as I love doggos I would never let one near my face, let alone licking it. Dogs like to sniff each other asshole and taste the shit of their dog friends.

Jew

>like to sniff each other asshole and taste the shit of their dog friends.
Another thing white women and dogs have in common

For once I agree with the palestinian.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 37K)

How would you know? You're not White.

Attached: 1550163888189.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Based

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

where's the webm of the girl who is out in the woods with her husky and is hugging and kissing it and its genuinely heartwarming, and then she gets up and starts pulling down her pants and the webm ends.
I need it for purely scientific reasons.

Common Filth is right

White men who molest their sons usually can't help but begin to treat them like their wives.