What ethnicity

What ethnicity is this? I really cant tell, something about is face pisses me off though. Any clue what ethnic background he could be of?

Attached: what mutt.png (684x500, 449K)

Jewish or some kind of sand person or spic. Could also be partially Asian. Hope that narrows it down.

He's funny.

1/2 faggot the other half KYS

Some sort of Middle Eastern. Egypt counts as "Middle East", no matter how you argue it.

No he isnt, his faggy monotone voice is infuriating

He lives in Florida so hes probably a mutt

plzdiepie fan spotted

Iran

Mutts fucking creep me out. The guy in the OP pic has a nasty ass huge acne place on his arm that makes me gag. I have noticed with mutts that they all have weird skin blemishes.

Attached: La Creatura.png (722x565, 630K)

>he is a fan of any jewtuber
god i dont have a youtube channel i watch as a "fan". I just watch on autoplay while i skill in rs and came across this fuckers channel

caucasian. Either literally from caucasia(chechnya,dagestan etc) or balk. Could also be central european, but features look kinda asiatic so I'm thinking some russian minority.

>hating cr1tikal
Lmao look at this fag

Persian

Neanderthal

Black, clearly

Iberian

Isn't he a hapa?

>American white male.

Tries too hard to be funny tbhqfam.

Maybe a little bit Finnish? Finns have some asiatic characteristics right? Or is that a meme?

you need to actually travel to spain. Iberians look like Britannic Normans

>I have noticed with mutts that they all have weird skin blemishes

I don't know, just off the top of my head The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Rio Ferdinand don't really have anything noticeable.

German, Germanic type.

He's a faggot normie who got cucked by his ex and cried about in a video

asian

Hapa

Turkic. Maybe Kazakh

See picture for referebce

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (361x232, 38K)

Pretty sure he's mostly white with Asian mixed in.

That is the future,he has little no muscle mass,a weak and feminine neck,round jaw,no supraorbital ridge,big protruding eyes with large cheekbones despite him being a male,the messy hair and the beard make him distinguishable from women.
This is what a lot of males will look like in the future if we continue to live in such comfort

Attached: 1550737249097.jpg (519x515, 70K)

So? Getting cheated on fucking sucks. How would you feel if it happened to you?

Yeah he was funny when he played shitty games without a facecam, now he streams fucking fortnite on twitch and is complete puke.

Some shitty mongolian with some swedish poo in it.

Ther perfect toilet.

I was starting to think maybe Kazakh. But more on the Russian side rather than the asian side.

That's what happens when you're 35 and have over 1,000 indie game titles under your belt.

I've never seen him stream fortnite. He has been playing that new battle royale though. He mostly just streams oldschool runescape. And anyone that plays osrs is my nigga.

Afghan (hazara).

the politically correct term is racially ambiguous you ignorant fascists.

Remember that he's like 5'2

fag

Apex, PubG, Fortnite, literally no difference. They're all sellout games, and he plays them with other sellout streamers. His content took did a complete 180 after he started using facecam and streaming.

he's from the manlet tribe

I wouldn't make a video and cry like a faggot about it plus no wonder the guys a complete manlet and looks like a total mongoloid

That's part of his act, saying some shit, sometimes edgy with a straight face.

El Grotto Orcfiend (female)

I love Charlie, been watching his vids for at least 5 years

I'm gonna guess Supreme Gentleman

Attached: Cyberchink.jpg (1024x1024, 575K)

Nice pents.
Apex is actually really fun, though. I don't know why, but it is. I don't really watch his BR stuff, but his runescape streams are always pretty good. And the soul calibur fights he does with the custom characters are funny too.

This.
Yanks BTFO,
The 'Merica Mutt strikes again.

DARK HAIR
FACIAL HAIR
LIGHT SKIN
=
SAND NIGGER

>What ethnicity is this?
not white
>all fields
>hide thread

Looks like the guitarist for SOAD.

By that logic Hitler was a dunecoon.

>Hitler was a dunecoon
I knew it.
Jow Forums is always right.

Attached: 1549263491159.png (215x200, 51K)

Armenian duhh

I never played Apex, but I play OSRS and I've seen him there before, but I wish he was ironman because everyone just gives him free shit, kinda lame to anyone who actually plays the game.

I just remember watching him a couple years ago, and his content has changed dramatically, like he's a completely different person.

What keyboard is that behind him?

American white male. Also, he’s pretty funny.

He used to be back when he made the voice over ads. There is a parallel between him and Pewdiepie - as one got more "based" the other got more cucky.

Going by the record itt we could say he's Anatolia

Attached: b2800c10d9b6e5b21ea3102eda8ffbc4--average-face-facials.jpg (650x488, 27K)

Whenever I watched him Charlie always seemed apolitical.

I couldn't agree more.

Black White Asian.

The more he started to talk about his life the more apparent his views became. He may not be politically opinionated but he sure as hell is an unapologetic degenerate.

Okay, if you say so

Attached: 1550726438614.png (863x455, 45K)

mediterranean

Since he's from Tampa, very likely Cuban or something of the sort, which means that he has Med. ancestry.

hapa

I dunno, is gay an ethnicity? If so that's what you are, faggot.

Looks like a sand nigger mixed with some gook

All you have to do is watch his podcast one time, he uses leftist tropes way too often to be a coincidence.

so a Turk

his dad is white so probably a hapa

Go on his stream sometime and ask him instead of throwing out random bullshit guesses. While his sense of humour is hit or miss, some of his commentary is absolutely hysterical. One of the only youtubers I can stand.

cr1tikal went to shit after the face reveal
he actually had funny content when they were just short Gameplay and Commentaries
now he just does boring long plays with his dumb unfunny friends

Turks from Asia Minor are still genetically Greek, despite speaking Turkish and practicing Islam

What does tbhqfam mean?

It’s under the pants that gets weird.

to be quite honest (senpai)ily

Sounds like typical Florida man.

You're a faggot. That's what it means.

What is that pic ????

From Central Asia then

Modern day turks are swarthier greeks. But yeah, a turk from Central Asia is a good shout

Hitler 2 Electric Bogaloo

Amerimutt

he looks french

At least he's had sex

Looks like 10% Arab 90% White but he's still a good man.

second this

Basedredpillian.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-12-46-41.png (1280x720, 801K)

looks spanish/south american