This is /Ourguy/

This is /Ourguy/

The end is coming, repent and give your heart to Christ before it's too late.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2vd2iIhnk
youtube.com/watch?v=rdzHbEtWlCg
youtube.com/watch?v=uxCbabnw9l0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha#The_32_Signs_of_a_Great_Man
businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
grahamhancock.com/kaks1/
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2vd2iIhnk

Attached: 6d91e88205ea59a9ca6818000e8efbef--bullying-street.jpg (236x452, 24K)

christcucks allowed kikes to run our countries

youtube.com/watch?v=rdzHbEtWlCg

youtube.com/watch?v=uxCbabnw9l0

Who is that light haired blue eyed white European man in your pic?

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

pol is a christian forum, atheist get out or burn in the eternal flame

k, sure user, i'm sure that your faggot of a god will look kindly at shitposts that you spew here

I can give him my dick

>he doesn't know

the Buddha was White lol says science and his own followers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha#The_32_Signs_of_a_Great_Man
29. Eyes deep Blue

businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

Now, that's an impressive family tree!

Attached: Hyperboreans.jpg (900x302, 86K)

Attached: John 3-18 He That Believes Is Not Condemned gold.jpg (900x675, 142K)

Attached: migration.jpg (500x303, 51K)

Attached: 9023348_orig.jpg (698x443, 47K)

grahamhancock.com/kaks1/
This article is to try to make sense of a puzzling statement of Aristotle (384-322 BCE) that links Jews with India. This statement is recalled in a fragment by Aristotle’s pupil Clearchus who traveled widely and whose inscription on a tomb of a friend is preserved in the Afghan city of Ai-Khanoum.

The Jewish scholar Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 CE) quotes from Clearchus’s fragment in his Contra Apionem [Against Apion], which has Aristotle say: “Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians Judaei, and took their name from the country they inhabit, which is called Judea.” (Book I:22) [1]

Attached: Leningrad_Codex_Carpet_page_e.jpg (430x495, 83K)

>Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef was actually a white Anglo Saxon!
Honestly I'd prefer Christians just admit he's a Jew instead of playing pretend like this to make their racial and religious views not at odds with each other.

Amen. Jesus, open their hearts and bring all souls to heaven.. especially those here on Jow Forums who need your mercy the most.

The end is near, faggots.. repent and get yourselves right with God.
pic related - Zeitoun, Egypt 1968

Attached: Picture 3.png (480x372, 103K)

There is a writing by the Roman historian Tacitus that claims Jews were originally Saturn worshippers from Crete, who left the island in exile once Zeus Usurped their lord. Makes you think when you take into account all the black cube/cult of saturn rumors you hear about today.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

>I don't like your religion but let me tell you about what your religion believes.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you cucks

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x500, 32K)

I WAS a Christian, I left because I realized that you can't reconcile race and Christianity unless you start pretending to be an Israelite like some nigger on a street corner.

Satan (Set, Seth, Shaitan, Molech or Saturn) is the Lord of Hell and the very god who rules over money and wealth

Satan comes to us from Ancient Egypt from a deity named Set, (/sɛt/ or Seth, Sēth, Σήθ /sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh, Suty or Sut).

Set is the SO BELOW of the planet on the AS ABOVE called Saturn. The name Set or Sut means “black,” and Set’s main colors are black, or red (interchangeable colors in the Secret Mysteries), which represents the underworld or infernal region of the Egyptian Amenta, Greek Hades and the English Hell.

Attached: 5.png (466x299, 184K)

i meant this Pic

Rev 3:9 was for

Attached: 1549686470002.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

They worship on Saturn's day for a reason you know of how Horus came to be?