Has Tucker been cucked forever?

this interview was a mess, let's be honest

twitter.com/AOC/status/1098443701246935041

Attached: tuck.jpg (610x480, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AOC/status/1098443701246935041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd probably off myself after fucking up this badly.

Attached: 1516101032269.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Tucker has actually been sympathetic to many of AOC's issues. What a total idiot she is.

tuck got cucked
but i want more info on this RUTGER BREGMAN character

Attached: download.png (1000x661, 264K)

Real leaders have the strength to point out hypocritical retards even if those retards suck up like little yesmen.

Why

He really did get BTFO it was pretty bad honestly

immigrants evade taxes? damn, I never knew

Billionaires want to evade taxes AND import illegals.

Fuck off, Discord faggots.

Tuck the cuck got outed as the puppet of the financial aristocracy he is.

see this

There's no need to mix up issues here. Let's keep it at taxes, and how FOX faggots wouldn't dare to piss off their sugar daddy. Simple as that. Just ignore the line about immigration for a second. That's a stupid discussion.

Why do you want more info on the guy tho?

Attached: 1550755596036.jpg (687x371, 63K)

AOC is funded by billionaires that would rather you focus on taxes and inner city schools rather than the wealth they funnel out of the nation.

It's time to hang up the MAGA hat, chop off my cock and join the self hating leftist discord trannies. there's no coming back from this

>dude globalist lmao
tells you everything you need to know about this rutger fag

Attached: 1500336472366.jpg (552x313, 36K)

why not

No, go fuck yourself.

Why does pol worship Tucker. He always looks gormless, and that is with editing and selective choosing of opposition in the normal programs. When actually confronted with a real opponent he spregs out.

It's because Jow Forums are idiots. Like anyone else too.

Tucker did nothing wrong retard. He was clearly against tax evasion, what he wasn't for is raising taxes. The dutch retarded commie faggot historian should be executed. Are you really this fucking stupid or are you just a shill...be honest.

This is the honk timeline afterall.

Is Tucker funded by billionaires? Provide evidence.

Whoah, all these purity spiraling concern trolls are fire emoji three times too!

take a minute for some self reflection

Attached: 1423303675063.jpg (500x376, 186K)

He's employed by a multi-billion dollar news network that is owned by media tycoons. He's a shill and a puppet.

>implying CNN and MSNBC personalities arent millionaires
>on air personalities make a lot of money

What a total shocker!!!!
Stop the presses.

>Let's keep it at taxes, and how FOX faggots wouldn't dare to piss off their sugar daddy.
i watch little to no fox and still i've seen them report on tax evasion. you're just a liar

I see the IDF has their Ozzie proxy back up and running.

>The dutch retarded commie faggot historian should be executed.
lol just listen to yourself, you can't handle being called out either

>There's no need to mix up issues here.
Yeah keep bootlicking your globalist corporate masters by pretending replacement migration isn't the most dangerous thing our society faces. Just increase the marginal tax rate on the upper middle class to 90% like Eisenhower and everything will be fine bro. Let your lobbyists escape paying the taxes like the good little cuck for corporate government that you are.

Attached: WAHEEEEYYYYY.jpg (211x239, 5K)

What he did wrong was extending the olive branch to a leftist. They would rather "win" an argument than their own cause.Never forget this.

System forms dialectic. Either you dislike immigration or you dislike plutocracy, you cannot do both.

This is all theater. Disconnect from the judeo American system lads.

She literally supports white genocide.

Can't tuck the cuck.

So why wasn't the interview aired? Does that mean that there are more interviews like this one? What kind of content does and does not get published then?

he's swiss, he lives in a billionaire bubble nation of of his parents dime, he has no idea how the rest of the world operates

Fox News is owned by the Murdocs. The Cato Institute where Carlson was a fellow is funded heavily by the Kochs. Carlson is a joke. Anyone who takes him seriously is a fucking moron.

>implying I'm open border faggot
Not. And that's not the issue here. I hate foreigners as much as anyone else too.

>Tucker has actually been sympathetic to many of AOC's issues. What a total idiot she is.
KYS. Literally, every progressive activist group gets money from NGO's financed by billionaire balkanizers.

Now you are backpedaling.

explain

How so? I say keep focus on taxes. That immigration talk isn't really related all that much.

Does anyone know when the interview was recorded? Tucker was basically a neocon/total libertarian until fairly recently. I haven't read his new book, but in the interviews that he has done about it, he has been highly critical of the elite class.

It's an important issue that has affect millions of people. You are one arrogant son of a bitch if you think that people are just going to drop it because you demand they do.

>That immigration talk isn't really related all that much.
It's a red herring meant to distract. The two issues are fundamentally different. Oddly enough billonaire kochsuckers are VERY pro-open borders.

Nah the short attention span of people combined with outrage culture means that Tucker can pretend that interview never happened by tomorrow morning and no one will remember it.

>That immigration talk isn't really related all that much.
Except it was half the point of the Dutch open borders free money communist "historian"

I never suggested to drop that issue. It's simply for another discussion.

Apologist. This is not true. There are plenty of organizations that are financed by small, individual donations.

Exactly. Thanks.

Who fucking cares?

The left keep harping on about wage stagnation while implicitly supporting immigration x infinity which is the root cause of this. This is why they’re far more insufferable and contemptible than the Chamber of Commerce “muh tax cuts” Boomercons.

And at least the Koch Bros types, as despicable as they are, want to leave the free market in place for everyone else to have a shot at prosperity. The George Soros/Silicon Valley mega rich left want to close the barriers to entry and create an oligarchy.

what billionaire is anti-immigration and anti-elitist and anti-leftist progressive? literally everything AOC supports is billionaire approved.

>The left keep harping on about wage stagnation while implicitly supporting immigration x infinity

Corporate democrats and liberals*

Discord tranny gay ops abroad
Sage accordingly

Why does no one on your side speak out against it then?
All you leftist are open borders advocates and you do not give a single shit how it hurts the average worker of whichever nation is in question.

>the free market
What the shit are you talking about? top kek.

Attached: 7684678467-2.jpg (444x455, 19K)

is she trying distract from her retarded amazon bullshit now

>Has Tucker been cucked forever?
He got cucked forever by Jon Stewart like ten years ago. People keep watching him because right-wingers love assholes from what I can garner

losing your temper is just bad optics. it has nothing to do with the accuracy of dialectic arguments.

I'm not a lefty, not even close. Where did you get that idea from? Fuck you and your silly groupthink circlejerk.

Attached: 144421461264661.jpg (780x753, 33K)

Davos faggot detected

Godspeed brother
I’ve already cut off one testicsl, currently working on the last one.
It’s weird. As soon as I see an empty space where my cock and balls used to be, I’ve never wanted them back more.
I feel like a monster, a hideous freak with no genitalia.
Oh god why did I do this
I could’ve had a nice family and some beautiful white children, and now instead, I am forced to take my pain out on Jow Forums at some autists so that maybe they can feel the pain that I am going through

You have one of the freest and thus wealthiest economies in Europe you fonduenigger.

What. It's nice up here.

Attached: davos-data.jpg (1024x669, 156K)

Give me a single fucking Demokrat who has ever had anything bad to say about legal or illegal immigration in the past thirty years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's such a fucked up frame my god

Eh, not enough Muslims and their 8 kids each running around

praise your new king cucks

Attached: RutgerBregman+_©StephanVanfleteren.jpg (1000x1334, 128K)

That Dutch faggot was retarded. The billionaires would move away from whatever country implements those laws again. The best option for taxation would be NESARA anyway.

I was more talking about US oligarchies that dominate industry, media, politics, basically everything, how you wipe your butt, which, all in all, boils down to about maybe 200 fancy families and that really can't be described as a free market scenario.

>still posting about Dutch guy
Let it go. He lost the argument and just insulted Tucker
No one is falling for this

>MOOOOOODS THE TRANNY BOOGEYMAN IS UNDER MY BED AGAAAAAIN

>Bregman is the author of Utopia for Realists: The Case for a Universal Basic Income, Open Borders and A Fifteen-Hour Workweek
Oh look another "studied in EU and then USA" communist shilling for leftist bullshit and being paraded up and down by the media as the new herald of the coming of the communist utopia. Every single one of them is just an intellectual clone mass produced in subverted universities and they make up the entire leadership of the leftist bastards destroying the system from within.

Bernie Sanders

Hopefully theres less people on Jow Forums not that Tuckercucks are about to be suiciding themselves in immense numbers

>twitter.com/AOC/status/1098443701246935041
The voice in the video sounds very very very edited, there's volume changes that don't add up, there's sudden tone changes.. something is up

But Tucker was all out the evasion. So this is straight up bullshit.

Attached: 1550089131029.png (1506x718, 408K)

Posting in an obvious tranny thread.
You're convincing zero people of value with these shill threads, anyone that caves to retarded forms of peer pressure is worthless.

Prove it.

Attached: Muh Discord Trannies.webm (945x646, 1.09M)

This. It’s so obvious now that anyone who criticize our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE is a tranny from Discord.

Attached: 28C69214-C841-4613-A998-DC966B1CBB44.gif (286x225, 223K)

No one who watch Tucker cares. Only the leftist shills who don't watch think it matters that he lost his temper at some uppity eurofag.

Great. Now post a link, fucktard.

>implying Tucker Carlson ever had integrity in the first place
He never has been, not once in his entire career, been anything but a yes-man for kikes. Just like everyone at his network.

>women have a tendency to think they are always right, lie, hit below the belt, start lynch mobs and betray the people who love them.
We know.

the guy was being dishonest about why he wanted to be on the show he was trolling and trying to get a rise out of Tucker when he finally found something that pissed him off he just kept repeating it mindlessly. Watching this clip is the most I have ever seen of a Tucker Carlson show since he was on MSNBC and I dismissed him as a neocon idiot but people saying this faggot BTFO him is bullshit. It is the same people that say Destiny wins debates.

Tucker accidentally decided to interview someone with a 3 digit IQ and got btfo.

what are you talking about?? she helped prevent amazon from building their next hq in new york and was critical of the tax break the state/city was offering to them

I'm willing to bet every motherfucker in this country is employed by a billionaire. Your argument is guilt by association without any context. Typical stalinist tendencies that can be found in every commie.

Oh, ok, I get it. This is the counter to shift the narrative away from Jussie Smellit. Got it.

>millionare funded by billionaries

there was literally a shillthread on here with the same talking point yesterday. these people are all at the behest of some single group. media matters is part of it, but all you need to do is go up the chain.

Do people think this only applies to FOX?
Looks like plenty of Democrats are defending the rich when call to increase taxes, while making no mention about closing the tax breaks millionaires have been using for decades.
They tout tax rates were up to 90% in the 50s and 60s, ignoring that 5% that were affect by the tax rate actually paid the full price.

Isn't this Tuck an HC jewish warmonger for Near East? I don't follow American politicians.

>If you exploit your opponent weakness point in a debate causing them to sperg out, your opponent wins.

The difference is that we do not pretend to bring the 'news' retard.

Sage