Remember guys, Trump is still the real problem! It's still all about Trump!

Remember guys, Trump is still the real problem! It's still all about Trump!

twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/1098599988295360513
archive.is/7Ef5t

Attached: 0285029.png (599x545, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

attacksontrumpsupporters.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUUUUUMPF!

Attached: 09358.png (583x485, 182K)

I'm calling bullshit on that one.

Attached: IMG_1107.jpg (640x960, 143K)

Attached: 1525518342641.jpg (3771x2594, 3.48M)

Attached: 1532439128751.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

these people dont understand statistics

> Call everything a hate crime to be able to claim drumpf causes more hate crimes
> "Wow we registered more hate crimes since drumpf is here"

So tiresome

Attached: 1547170810088.jpg (581x767, 47K)

>Only about 0.2% hate crimes reported and investigated turn out to be fake, research shows.
Then why is it that almost every hate crime pushed by the media turns out to be fake?

because most cannot be proven true or false,so they just take them as true in their statistics to pump up the numbers

attacksontrumpsupporters.com

Lmao, now this is a cuck

I wonder what that burger is made of. It's Bangladeshi so probably not beef.
How so? I'm really sick today so my brain isn't working. Per capita crime rate dropping? They didn't actually post any statistics, so I can't really call it bullshit since they never made an actual point.

Theyre comparing reported hate crimes with convicted fakes

Coast Guard plotting domestic terrorism with links to white nationalist, ready for a civil war if Trump is impeached. Yeah it's kind of about Trump, but let this stupid nigger faggots attention cries detour you from actual reasoning.

>Bloating statistics that include hate speech as hate crimes.

Jussie faked a lynching how is that the equal to some dude who called someone a nigger?

this also, determining the number of false accusations of anything is basically impossible. same thing with rape

this i meant

21k hate crimes in the last 2 years..
Uh huh.. riiiigght

And how many of those hate crimes were committed against whites?

Howcome every single time something happens, it's always the liberals deflecting without regards to how statistics work, and using dubiously gathered statistics in the first place. What constitutes a "Hate Crime" or "Mass Shooting"? Whatever they feel like, most likely.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Attached: #Justice4Jussie.webm (250x250, 2.73M)

Sometimes i wonder how these people's brain are wired... and the pattern always seem to be white people that believe minorities are underprivileged. It's almost as if they were the true racist.

Like 20%. Interestingly, the proportion of anti-Black crimes reported decreased since 2014 (and the proportion of offenders who where White also decreased).

the people that count the events fudge the numbers. They count prison stabbings.

Suddenly statistics matter.

Attached: 1534162127628.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

boom headshot baby

Only 50 hoaxes in the last 2 years?!? That sounds like total bullshit. Notice there is no source for this information.

Attached: hoaxathon.jpg (552x9682, 3.75M)

Nah, it was never about Trump. Its about war on western civilization......WASP's will be destroyed if liberal secular humanists have their way.....

Attached: avengeme.gif (570x479, 49K)

One per state, the one in Alaska was just sad

>17% rise of hate crimes
>Anti-black hate crimes went up by 16%
>17%
>16%
Hmmm

Attached: 1314827620677.png (408x286, 7K)

ask him to list all 21,000 hate crimes, then enjoy some free salt

He just links to some qz article. He's not going to look into it when he can just quote it.

That's the whole point. Some of these brain-dead lefty zombies need to be shown that they are brain-dead zombies

The problem is niggers, nigger lover

Kind of strange that every single hate crime that gets covered in the media and starts a big shitstorm turns out to be false but all the "real" ones never get covered.

>white guy cuts in line ahead of a black person
>"wtf, that's a hate crime"
>hate crimes are up

Here comes the Started a Conversation train.
How many of those 21k reported were hoaxes? It would be interesting to see how many led to convictions.

yes goyim, trump GOOD, orange man ONLY GOOD, look over here at bad brown man, orange man GOOD,

Attached: 1550706229517.jpg (575x405, 50K)

They also consider displaying the OK hand sign to be a hate crime. It's impossible to take them seriously.