Can women ever have a movie without butthurt men sabotaging it?

Can women ever have a movie without butthurt men sabotaging it?

Attached: 8CCDB66F-862A-446A-84E7-F6724967202F.jpg (1242x1764, 321K)

Funny how it's only the shit movies that suffer under 'fake review' conspiracies

>Make shitty movie
>Blame the fans

Attached: 1545225594016.png (1434x1374, 1.47M)

Can women ever be in a movie without immediately screeching "I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAAAAAAAA~!! No white men allowed ;} "

It's not even a good marketing gimmick. Ghostbusters proved it.

How do you *take down* a movie with fake reviews, or is this just fake outrage

Yeah it was called Wonder Woman

THIS ISNT ABOUT WOMEN. THIS IS ABOUT THE FUCKING MEDIA TRYING TO SOCIAL ENGINEER ANIMOSITY BETWEEN THE SEXES. BETWEEN RACES. BETWEEN PEOPLE OF ALL KINDS.

1. Captain Marvel is not a woman
2. The cinematic universe isn't canon
3. that sneaky 'her-o' they put in the trailer was done for a reason.

This is literal fake news. They aren't reviewing the movie, they are checking the option for not interested in seeing it.

I don't know, nobody tried to sabotage Battle Angel, perhaps because the protagonist is not a bitch who hates white men.

This is preemptive damage control for the shitty movie they made.

Clickbait websites purporting to be 'authoritative' or trustworthy need to be excised from the internet forever.

Well it's working

No it isn't you're a shill.

>blaming shit content on men

Attached: Muh+patriarchy_6f82eb_4938511.jpg (640x640, 55K)

not seeing captain marvel is an act of violence

I don’t give a fuck about Jew propaganda especially ones aimed at children but maybe if they came up with an original role for a woman or blacks in a film instead of remaking something people already know and like they would have more success

>Angry men hate women
And yet we have Alita doing just fine with the general audience and it's the critics that take issue with a female lead.

Attached: alita.jpg (751x619, 93K)

lol k sweetie, it's nap-nap time get your jam-jams

This.

Wonder Woman was an objectively awful film but since it was a fish out of water story people liked it.

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>lol

Attached: 1542983781051.png (1468x1654, 395K)

No

Get fucked

Was gonna say this lol.

>female

I heard its a robot
Still wont go see it either.

I mean this is practically rape.

> Can women ever have a movie without butthurt men sabotaging it?

Debbie Does Dallas?

> Can't women just have all movies creating their safe space.

Attached: Heston Laughing.jpg (251x240, 5K)

No kill yourself. SAGE

Attached: 1542237590897.jpg (608x402, 27K)

Sure it's not the Russians again?

this

Alita Battle Angel
Men love it
Captain Marvel
Men can't handle strong female characters

Attached: Aliens-2.jpg (1919x1041, 503K)

hoodrat tier flabby cum bucket

Attached: to.jpg (681x511, 38K)

lol Disney really doesn't mind losing money over this retarded cunt.

Would be nice if i can buy a coke and popcorn and watch a fucking movie in peace without the propaganda. How about you make a fucking movie for people to enjoy?

i guess this is going to be the new excuse for every trash new film

IDK. Can women make a movie with a female superhero and dont base the whole fuking campain in blame white men?
Can you make a movie and dont get the principal actress complains about "too many white man" ?
I dont know. Maybe, just MAYBE, ppl is trying to see a Superhero movie, not an Agenda Movie, and thats why they are mad.

How bout my

Mega

Giga
Reddit
Spacing
Gentlesir

Why can’t they just write original stories for women?

So fucking petty. Why do they care so about this shit? It's part of their ad campaign that's why.

This.
Captain Marvel is a man. There is a female version under the same name in the comics but the people that made the movie probably don't know/care about the actual comic.

Wonderwoman?

>It's part of their ad campaign that's why.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Brie Larson was under contract to make statements antagonizing white men in order to create this media narrative. Nobody I know even reads about this shit so unless they're counting the random threads on Jow Forums as a huge backlash then it's clearly bullshit.

I don't really think men complained about the Tomb Raider movies either, not even about the newest one outside some lamentation about modern Lara not having huge tits.

This is literally fake news. The movie isn’t out yet so no one is reviewing it.

Rotten tomatoes has a ‘will you go see it’ section for upcoming movies and people are accurately pointing out that they won’t, because Brie Larson hates white men and said the film isn’t for them and she doesn’t want them to come see it - because Disney hires her to be in a feminist movie.

People are just writing about that, and their expectations for the film based on the trailer and saying they won’t see it.

Exactly NO ONE is reviewing the film. This headline is pure lies.

You're right. We'll just stay away.
BTW, if Brie Larson is such a militant feminist, why did she allow Marvel to use a butt double? What ever happened to body positivity?

Attached: 1537999662406.jpg (320x449, 11K)

Yes, they have literally hundreds. Why is this Disney one with the turbo cunt pretending to be the first ever?

Attached: 76GXWKs2IDi0ZERKLT57wkToV0A.jpg (1000x1500, 258K)

How can there be such a thing as a 'fake review'? Do they mean 'unauthorized opinion'?

This. Plato's cave is not just an allegory, lads. These articles are the shadow's on the wall of the cave.

good popcorn movie with good effects sounds and none of the sjw nonsense that otherwise monopolizes film these days. first movie I've seen since mad max. enjoyed

>Can women ever have a movie without butthurt men sabotaging it?
Aliens??

Attached: UD-4L Cheyenne Dropship aliens dropship.jpg (1567x867, 1.02M)

If only Alita had been a negress
The critic score would be over 80%

Show her ass again. That's worthy of a downvote itself.

>2019
>Still mad at movies
>Probably votes for Trump

>it is not the movie that is bad, it's the white males

Attached: 1546612701836.jpg (157x117, 3K)

no

mostly because that's not what's being sabotaged

Attached: IAmHeavyWeaponsGuyAndThisIsMySafeSpace.png (1151x1219, 1.23M)

Routine shitty boring movie that is overdone and they blame random people on the internet for it.

How bad?

Go watch the ghost busters remake and get back to us

>If only Alita had been a negress
Did you just assume cyborgs ethnicity?

Attached: 1__inquisitive_crow.jpg (512x512, 39K)

But Media hates it as its not SJW garbage

They trying to claim this is an overly Sexualized unrealistic bodytype

Attached: Alita-Battle-Angel-Trailer.jpg (3360x1402, 178K)

This movies audience success rate says otherwise. I suggest every user goes and sees this if they unironically want to save the sci-fi genre.

When your character and PR team shows nothing but bitter contempt for it’s base it won’t do well. Who knew?

Attached: 2C691B4B-C338-4E86-A522-580A49C365C2.jpg (1080x1728, 343K)

*sigh*
>WONDER WOMAN
>RIPLEY
>ALITA
>RED SONJA
>SARAH CONNER

There are a lot of female heroes in fantasy and sci-fi films already. It's hardly progressive to have another. More over carol Danvers is a shit captain marvel that has 5 relaunches in the past 7 years because nobody gives a shit about her with her only notable contribution to comics is rogue putting her into a coma draining her to the point that flight and super strength became a permanent part of her powers.

2 bumps down.

>more capshit
>anyone gives a fuck

Link?

Also OP is a fag.

the memes were better than the remake desu semperfi

Attached: GhostBusted.jpg (1160x979, 119K)

Thats because Ridley isn't beautiful.

The real problem in these movies is that it's a very unrealistic female lead. They want someone is a badass but at the same time pretty, which just doesnt really exist for women. The traits that we consider badass do not compliment femininity. So they pick some bimbo with a pretty face instead of a Ridley Scott that speaks truth to the role.

Just fucking look at how soft she looks, you really think this chick could fight anything?

Attached: images.jpg (276x182, 8K)

Just googled....thats quite sad desu

Critics are scared that this is a push for sex robots.

Of course they bitched about her eyes being too big and waist too small and noticeable boobs despite being a robot.

half of all reviews of any product are fake
its part of the advertising strategy

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

This is a fake movie for women. They want 50 Shades and Eat, Pray, Love... Not jet fighters

The obvious marvel critic hit-squad trying to tarnish this movie speaks volumes.

>He wouldn't have fucker Ridley's brains out
M8, why are you gay?

The SJW mob would have a complete metldown over some shit the original manga includes.
Hopefully we get sequels.

Attached: 81khrFZ-LeL.jpg (1187x1648, 292K)

>Brie Larson
>beautiful

Attached: 4168D526-2D50-4D24-B579-38900A429694.jpg (809x1024, 117K)

Lipstick on a PIG ...DON'T MAKE IT SMELL ANY BETTER.

Ripley*

Wonder Woman did great. Gal Gadot put in the effort to look like Diana and turned in a decent performance. The movie itself was pretty good, easily the best of the Snyderverse DC movies. Men went to see it for a number of reasons. It wasn't shit. Gal Gadot is easy on the eyes. Beyond some "Grrl Power" type press, there wasn't much in the way of virtue signaling over the release of the movie.

>girl ghostbusters deserved an Oscar
>why?
>because of vaginas

Couldn’t pay me to see that trash

is that Amelia Earhart?

This. 2019 Is a corporation's wet dream

Attached: 1550704523330.gif (815x815, 803K)

>if you didnt like the movie your opinion is fake

Childless virgins who jerk off to anime.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>transhumanism propoganda
Yeah fuck off smelly Jew

If they dont make white men racist retards
How will the hyper capitalist system maintain itself?
Seriously it is agaisnt everyones interest to vote republican hence a voting block has to be forced into it via racism propaganda.

>29 y/o
Wall status
Hit early

Attached: honk.png (700x700, 615K)

No one cares about your bullshit, Disney. Fear-mongering didn't help you with SW, and it won't help you with capeshit.

The bugmen are going off the reservation boys.

Attached: 451A219D-F791-4EFC-A638-9153EA20F1B7.png (1242x2208, 492K)

Lots of NPCs decided whether or not to see a movie based on its rt score or other similar metrics. Lots of negative reviews will make people think "obviously its not that good and not worth seeing if this is what other people think"

I saw a trailer for it in theatres the other day and it looks like boring garbage. Like they literally need to shit out a movie of an iverpowered female to save their moneymakers. I couldn’t even tell what it was about besides a stronk wamym who don’t need no man and lives to make them look like bumbling bafoons (like every female marvel character)

>literally a faithful anime adaptation from the 80s
>I’m the jew
Kill yourself marvel shill

Big Business in China

Attached: Ranking-manipulation.jpg (637x640, 92K)

its some form of gaslighing is it not?

>our pay to shill reviews are okay though goyim

True, it was honestly a pretty fun movie time the third act. They even handled the island of women first encountering men well; it didn't feel political or underhanded at all. Forgot the line, but to Diana, basically they describe men like children, warriors, fathers, etc. The movie was repectful about humans instead of being divisive

Care to share to a non weeb?

I will watch this like I watch everything: for free, on Kodi. Don't ever pay to see a movie. Your money goes to (((them))).