How to shut shills up? Ask them for a solution

How to shut shills up? Ask them for a solution

Attached: OCpleasesteal.png (996x1154, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPeHbvQgiTY?t=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

So who are you voting for?

Hey it works

not participating in the elections because they are a globalist showcase of how fast you wanna derail the country is an option. also everything in the green text makes no sense

Attached: 1550326022873.png (699x969, 38K)

Sure, but if you're spending time shilling against Trump while saying "lol elections are for dummies" then why should you be considered anything but a shareblue-tier shill?
Trump

the virgin voter

So it does not work then.

Germans are a cute novelty, they talk like they're important but they don't have permission from their government to talk bad about Jews or the holocaust in public
Trump

>tell people to come support zog emperor by voting
>get told to fuck off and get claims why they wont vote for him again
>"you are just a shareblue shill!"
you should have known that Jow Forums only supported trump's ideas and policies, not trump himself. hence why no one is going to bend over here to justify his reversals

Attached: 1550276612336.png (673x621, 75K)

Attached: 1549583024623.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

Trump is Q, get with the times

Attached: 1544481135207-3.jpg (4381x3505, 3.74M)

he's right you know. Probably could have just captured post from shill threads to make his point that much sweeter.

i dont know if i can meme on this many levels of ironic

Attached: 1550217694712.png (280x390, 137K)

i dont get it, won't they say bernie? image seems like projection on the part of an indecisive OP

>strawmanning this hard

>they don't have permission from their government to talk bad about Jews or the holocaust in public
so do we thanks to your reddit master

Attached: 1549497289925.png (800x800, 415K)

Attached: oc2.png (924x777, 144K)

Bernie

no one

No, because then they oust themselves as no longer "former trump voter here guys seriously though"

Tulsi Gabbard.

>so do we thanks to your reddit master
Are you taking federal contractor dollars? If not then you can still denounce the jews. Learn to read past a headline

Opinions discarded, cute lil anarchist

OP should be lynched and his entire family including pets shot
kys subhuman

>if you don't vote you are an anarchist
how does it feel to be bootlicking a government that wants to replace you?

You're a fencesitter, why do you think anybody should care what your opinion is?

imagine being this much of a bootlicking insectoid

Imagine being this buttflustered

Attached: 1547317336751.png (427x576, 310K)

nigger what? trump's actions have clearly been pro-jew
>inb4 jews are upset with trump articles screencap
they are just mad he hasn't given them everything fast enough

Attached: 1550682284946.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

>anyone who doesn't vote is a fencesitting centrist!
you GOPshills can get my vote when you start acknowledging your overwhelmingly white base

Attached: 1550343869190.jpg (1024x278, 47K)

That's a cool opinion buddy, now go play

holy shit are you this dense? we want you to stop shilling for zion don like he is still the man he was in 2016. no one wants to vote for this man as much anymore because of his sellouts to the establishment.

What a great plan, I’m voting for trump

Should OPs corpse be shot while hanging or should it be taken down and moved somewhere else to be riddled with bullets? Should the same fate await all subhumans?

will the 4 million shitskins trump imported into swing states make up for the white voters he pissed off?

Very cool opinions

Attached: facc.png (136x154, 56K)

Should OPs parents be executed beforehand or made to witness their mistake be erased?

Attached: fac.png (136x154, 62K)

reminder that OP is part of a group of mentally unstable boomers from infinitychan trying to keep morale up for 2020 by telling us to be good goys and to "trust the plan"

Attached: 1550326093135.png (1562x1241, 281K)

Very cool opinion bud

it's not opinion if it's fact that shitskins vote democrat

oof i broken you. now go back to sucking off kushner on /qresearch/

That's cool bud, where'd you find that opinion at? Go put it back where you found it now

lol

but who are you voting for?

Should OPs corpse be burned entirely to ash or left on display?

I have found that if you mention that this has been going on and proven wrong everytime they just stop. They won't bump threads that break the narrative. Mention these occurrences:

"Trump missiles Syria we are going to war!"
>Doesn't happen Trump pulls out of Syria
"Caravan is going to get full amnesty lmao Amnesty Don"
>Caravan turned away
"Trump will cave and give them DACA"
>Trump doesn't cave no free DACA
"Trump will lose the Senate and cave!"
>Wins the Senate
"He will go to war with North Korea and Iran!"
>Doesn't happen works with North Korea offers to meet with Iran

This is going to backfire on them. 1 because the shilling tactic has shifted to make Trump look not as right wing which will only encourage more people to shift farther right. (They choose this because no other strategy worked) and 2. It will backfire because like all before all their predictions on Trump will be wrong like all the ones before. You can only bullshit and be proven wrong so many times before no one believes you

Attached: fic.png (434x327, 31K)

It's amazing how well it works

Is lynching OP too humane for a subhuman dog?

> reminder that im a schizo who projects
Thx user, keep me posted.

OP is kushnershill. he's a known schziophrenic with multiple proxies. ask him if the spending bill has been signed so he can fuck.

Attached: 1550622575088.jpg (1921x5480, 1.63M)

Attached: 1547432967007.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

But who are you voting for?

Whoever’s the most openly anti white and anti gun so they can radicalize whites into action. Did Trump sign the spending bill?

>"Trump missiles Syria we are going to war!"
>>Doesn't happen Trump pulls out of Syria into iraq after supporting isis and bombing civilians in Aleppo

>Did Trump sign the spending bill?
Yup, and so did every single person that got it to his desk.

You are a moronic civic nationalist or a shitskin. Probably both

How thick should the noose be? I don't want it to break holding up OP

youtu.be/vPeHbvQgiTY?t=5

I agree with you but I don’t think he married an illegal immigrant. Did he?

Sanders is better. I hope Trump proves me wrong though, I really do

Attached: 1525203895881.gif (236x307, 2.32M)

The one meme you're allowed to save by your supervisor

Trump.

Why Adid you hack the election?

lol dope beat

I wouldn't either

Just vote for Yang

Attached: 1550709819362.jpg (906x893, 130K)

Cool. How about he doesn't repeat the same mistakes we did? Why no wall? Why increasing H1B? Why "highest legal immigration ever"?
Or doesn't he want to come to France because he doesn't like our cheese?
You better open your eyes MIGApede, or else you'll end up surrounded by shitskins and heavily outnumbered. Unless you are a shitskin yourself, which would explain still living trump

>he still thinks he'll get out of his shitty condition by way of politics, especially a faux democratic system

dumb american niggers, try unclogging your brain from all that cholesterol

Whoever offers neetbucks honestly.
or whoever is the accelerationism vote.
Trump has zero chance in 2020, the youth hopped off.
The meme supply ran dry, now /ptg/ is recycling boomer memes from 2016. That says a lot about the state of Trump

What's your solution?

>MIGApede
Pure giveaway
>he still thinks he'll get out of his shitty condition by way of politics
On the contrary, I've been posting guides here to get people to arm themselves for the coming conflict

Attached: Palm.png (1039x907, 154K)

how is he on guns

Support Trump, give him the time that we elected him for, whether that be 4 or 8 years. After that, if shit is still fucked then buy an AR and determine what you'd be willing to give your life for

Vote for le epic magapede and send a new, bigger tax payer donation package to Israel. It's the only "solution" these faggots can think of, even if it benefits the group they claim to hate

fpbp OP btfo

Attached: reimudab.png (190x184, 7K)

I saw people discussing Yang while simultaneously cheering support for China's social credit system

but here is a serious question could the citizens of USA turn into France aka yellow jackets

>Who are you voting for than?
I think the Angry Trump supporters are either going to...
>Vote Trump again
>Look to another Republican [Maybe Ted, I've seen a lot of love for him lately]
>Maybe not at all

How many people were involved in the decision to send that money to Israel?

Where should OP be lynched at? somewhere scenic or maybe right by the local dump for easy disposal

Somewhere mountainous please

Attached: copy44.jpg (2656x1494, 2.15M)

>On the contrary, I've been posting guides here to get people to arm themselves for the coming conflict

Keep me posted for when it kicks off, alright? In the meantime, since you lack situational awareness in regards to the true source of these ills, keep voting for the most zionist US president in history. Hey, he mentioned the """globalists""" on the campaign trail right, that means he's based!

How about you answer my questions.
Where is the wall?
Why increase H1B?
Why wanting "highest legal migration ever"?
You accuse others of being bots, but are unable to give your own opinion on simple topics and only react to keywords. You are the bot my friend, or at least you are so brain dead you sound like one

and don't worry OP I think denial is the first or second step

Okay I opt to stop supporting Trump on the basis he isn't pushing white interests as he was leading up to 2016 and he's shown his inability to follow through on his promises. Either the system is keeping him from delivering or he's a dumb boomer cuck, either way I wont be voting for him until something changes

>Lacking this much self-awareness.

Attached: South Carolina passes 'anti-semitism' law.png (795x600, 61K)

That's fine Paraguay, I will continue to vote in my countries elections and people will continue to not remember or care about you until a flag they haven't seen in awhile shows up

>get absolutely dismantled by redpilled poster
>he clearly answers your question with an answer you don't like
>unironically think you 'got him' and screencap

Attached: youcant.png (300x200, 137K)

Irrelevant, your so-called "only choice" has a hard on for Israel which dwarfs the Amerimutt Evangelical circles in its dogmatic nature

keep coping tho

kek the amount of anti-Trump posts has quadrupled in the span of two weeks.
when will /ptg/ admit it's over?

>either way I wont be voting for him until something changes

What is this supposed to accomplish, practically speaking? Or is this something you do no principle

>Where is the wall?
Being built
>Why increase H1B? Why wanting "highest legal migration ever"?
Do you think there's a difference between an administration that will take anyone and a merit based administration?
>campuses are cucked
Woah this is totally new, thanks Chang
So who should I vote for?

So now that we've decided the local dump for the site of lynching, should he be buried in the trash or tossed in the burner afterward?