GLOWNIGGER SPILLS BEANS ON TRUMP, Q, KUSHNER, AND MORE - PART 4

New bread

Disgruntled glownigger contractor "Purple user" went on cripplechan spilling the beans on Trump, Kushner, Q, election meddling, and a shit ton else.

Archive #1: archive.is/m0Fx9
Archive #2: archive.fo/R0X9h
Archive #3: archive.is/1SXh0

QRD:
>Kushner (acting as Bibi's kingmaker) owns Trump
>(((They))) promised Trump they'd make Ivanka president after 1-2 terms of a Democrat president after Trump wins 2020
>Mossad has video of Trump fucking a 15 year old on Epstein's island
>Kushner is being groomed to be the next Kissenger i.e final boss lvl Jew just below banking families
>Most of Trump's cabinet departures crossed Kushner
>Q is a Kushner project designed to pacify the people who would otherwise see Trump's MAGA for the MIGA it is
>The (((media))) attacking Trump is bread and circus to maintain the guise that he's a political outsider for the GOP and give the Dems a boogeyman
>Seth Rich was indeed the leaker and was whacked by Mossad, who swiped his drive
>Mueller's investigation is a smoke screen
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, not CIA but Mossad funded through the GOP
>The elites are positioning the inevitable global economic crash in the late 2020's/early 2030's to create a single global currency
>Israel wants Syria so Genie Energy can drill the Golan Heights
>Venezuela is next, the Iran
>Putin and Xi are firmly in Israel's hand, all "conflict" between these nations is political theater
>What we call the "JIDF" is several thousand low-paid, shills posting worldwide (both pro and anti Trump) run by Mossad
>Daily Stormer is funded by Israel to act as a honeypot/Nazi boogeyman
>Voting is essentially pointless at any level
>(((They))) fear the Yellow Vests
>Charlottesville was a ploy to kill Ring Wing street activism in America

>inb4 LARP
A known ex- Red Team glownigger from Jow Forums showed up and quizzed Purple user on insider knowledge at Langley and he passed

Attached: Charleston.gif (365x268, 2.12M)

Red Team's quiz that Purple user passed

Attached: Red Team.jpg (910x363, 110K)

cia niggers do not spill the beans

He's still making threads but they're getting shilled to death and OP keeps getting banned. Last one was made this morning.

Do you have the link to the thread? I can add it to the next bread.

Attached: 1491687476524.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Fuck you and Bernie, transgender faggot.

How do we know he passed?

>Here's the ultimate pill

Satan is the god of this world. A house divided cannot stand. EVERY NATION IS IN LEAGUE WITH EACH OTHER. WE ARE LIVING IN THE MYSTERY OF GOD, AND SATAN IS ALSO WORKING A MYSTERY OF INIQUITY PROGRAM. tsabs.info

Attached: liar.jpg (1920x1000, 284K)

8ch dot net/pol/res/12828284 dot html

Read the archive, I was in the threads at the time also.

>muh discord trannies
Read the threads fag

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

posting in a LARP thread

Thanks user, I wonder how long under Purple user gets V&?

Attached: 1500744393447.jpg (508x610, 164K)

He answered all of them correctly except the restaurant one (Q5)

How do we know Red Team is the real thing? I don't go on Jow Forums.

>Charlottesville was a ploy to kill Ring Wing street activism in America
who needs a cia nigger to give them this vague psychic hotline answer

He keeps coming back under new IPs kek, sometimes in the same thread

And how do you know he actually answered them correctly? Use your brain, rub those two cells together.

How can you tell it's him again in the same thread?

He's the guy behind this post. I'm not on Jow Forums either but supposedly he's known by the Jow Forumsommandos

Attached: US Civil War Breakdown.png (1802x905, 213K)

>>Q is a Kushner project designed to pacify the people who would otherwise see Trump's MAGA for the MIGA it is

I used to read stories about Kushner when he was still doing shady real estate deals and wasn't dating Ivanka. He's a goddamn dickheaded moron. He isn't intelligent enough to create anything on his own I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be part of the most expensive real estate transaction on the island that wasn't even worth the price you paid? I've read interviews of ex-employees that have all kinds of stories of what a dumbass he is. He very much has a frat boy mentality and now that his daddy is prez he probably just uses intimidation which is really all good lawyers and business people do anyway. Most of these people are fucking morons. You guys give them waaaaay too much fucking credit, but considering that most of you are shut-ins it's no wonder that you mistakenly believe these people to be smarter than you - they are not.

I'd agree with you if there hadn't been additional verification from other posters in the thread. Check the first archive.

He says it so himself. Also same posting style.

nice larp or maybe its Q user sperging out after a streak of failed predictions

Attached: image.gif (511x512, 105K)

It's IS a larp, bro. More consistant than others, still a stupid larp.

Attached: Shmuel Jonesstein.jpg (540x530, 63K)

Checks out. Everyone hates the media so them attacking Trump makes Trump look good. The media just pretends that there's opposition when everyone really hates them and loves Trump

>my pic proves I'm a fellow stupid goy! Ignore my memeflag.

Yeah, yeah, like FBIanon. Super secret, bruh. Totally bruh
>I-I-I'm n-n-not a Q larp, I s-swear

WTF I'm a Nazi now, I must watch a Jew shill

>awful lot of memeflags pushing the "it's a LARP" angle in every thread
Purple user indicated a good portion the JIDF is shilling FOR Trump, and I'm believing it more every day...

Attached: 1546466580844.png (339x296, 55K)

Jews aren't smarter, but they are possessed of the type of low cunning that comes from sociopathy. Combine that with a complete stranglehold on the global economy and that's a dangerous combination that our ancestors were foolish to underestimate.

Attached: Jewish Influence Mega.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

It's not just JIDF and paid shills. /PTG/ and /qresearch/ are both full of useful retards shilling on Trump's behalf, as we see with them attacking Ann Coulter right now.

Why don't you take of the (((memeflag))) Moshe?

Attached: POST IN RESPONSE TO EVERY MEMEFLAG.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

Cunning sounds about right. When you hold more cards and see everyone else's cards, you can appear smarter in a poker game.

Spooks asking spooks questions about the office is never meant for you. It's a ZKP that reveals exactly nothing to anyone but the asking spook.
Anyone saying that this "proves" this or that thing needs to have their head examined.
t. red team planner

bump

You know this is real because it's getting shilled to death every time

interesting

Are there any Jow Forums fags here who know who this "red team" guy is? Is he claiming to be DEVGRU red squadron turned glow nigger, or is there some SAD/SOG element called red team? Could this just be a case of purple badge samefaging as red team? Any Jow Forumsommandos here?

Attached: 1549878966185.jpg (628x442, 45K)

BULLLSHIT. Color revolutions are controlled OPs

>Ring Wing street activism in America
BULLSHIT

They love those cameras. Activism is a control mechanism that does nothing but divide and conquer. It goes nowhere.

Attached: nwo cards france protests.jpg (640x480, 159K)

I used to work with him back when I was in '81 (delta force) we were stationed in Beirut when the shit hit the fan

>>Q is a Kushner project designed to pacify the people who would otherwise see Trump's MAGA for the MIGA it is
Exactly. Nothing phases these over 40 Trump supporters.

>203970783
yeah and im solid snake, faggot

You appear to be unaware of mechanisms that make personal profit via less direct means than merely buying low and selling high.

All the properties I've purchased provided me cash at closing. If I can gain profit from a deal, I don't care what the price actually is.

No one just pays cash for real property. All transactions are financed. Lurk moar.

i dont play video games. I was already neck deep in the real shit

Well then that settles it, this is not a larp.

Bumping because there seem to be a lot of slide threads right now (purely coincidentally, I'm sure).

I was digging through some photos from when I was doing ops in Beirut. This photo was snapped right when we came under fire by a Lebanese sniper

Attached: Beirut Lebanon Civil War 1982.png (735x489, 526K)

>delta force here, man back in fucking 'NAM shit was crazy, goddamn Charlie everywhere!
fucking lmao this is hilarious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Richard Spencer is controlled op.
Yeah right, Spic Fuentes. COPE HARDER!
In all fields.

>>Kushner (acting as Bibi's kingmaker) owns Trump
>Most of Trump's cabinet departures crossed Kushner
>Kushner is being groomed to be the next Kissenger i.e final boss lvl Jew just below banking families
>Mueller's investigation is a smoke screen
I believe these
>Putin and Xi are firmly in Israel's hand, all "conflict" between these nations is political theater

I almost believe this, Putin and Nuttyahoo seem to be a good relationship and Israel was selling their sea port to China, without mention the technology transfer like the Lavi fighter that in a China became J-10.