I think the real tragedy here is that people didn't believe him at first just because he's black

I think the real tragedy here is that people didn't believe him at first just because he's black.

Attached: jussie_smollett25.jpg (347x520, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nXVjzoArARw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such a tragedy that it discredits MUH REAL HATE CRIMES

I didn't believe him because his "attackers" walked up to him and said the most generic hollywood villain thing while not causing him any physical pain. the story was so fantastical only a brainlet would believe it.

you're right, i don't believe any nigger these days

>the racist maga people beat and bleached me

Only a Jewish nigger would plan his own attack based off internet memes.

Boo hoo hooooo

Attached: woman-sad.jpg (667x1000, 79K)

my thoughts exactly. it sounded like cartoon comic book characters attacked him.

he literally used every stereotype on the book as well as every buzz word possible.

>didn't believe him at first just because he's black
Yea and the nigger lied and made the whole thing up. Guess we were proven right!

I saw the story and was like "if that shit actually happened I (just like George Lincoln Rockwell used to say) will go and work for the ADL for NOTHING"

spbp

>Can someone give me a quick rundown as to what is going on?
>A congresswoamn and her friends, a gay black jewish actor, were campaign to pass a law to make lynching "more illegal"
>suddenly that same gay black actor survives an attempted lynching downtown in one of Americas blackest and most progressive cities
>Chicago was experiencing one of the coldest nights the city had suffered from in 50 years when some racist trump supporters carrying bleach and noose happened to find the gay actor
>"this is MAGA country" they shouted, along with other nonsensical utterances dreamed up as a caricature of redneck trump supporters from Alabama.
>almost instantly people called bullshit on the story, and leftist websites started banning people for victim blaming
>main stream media sold this as a modern day lynching and reminded America once again that Trump must be stopped at all cost
>alt-right, dog whistling, and the usual buzz words make their way around to further villify anyone who doubted this story
>police find no evidence of the attack, and no video footage in a city covered in cameras
>turns out the attackers were black men from Africa, and one was an extra on the actors show
>turns out the gay black actor hired these men to attack him to fake the crime
And here we are...
>> Democrat VA Governor and AG wore blackface
>> Nigger VA Lt. Governor accused rapist
>> Liam Nelson went nigger hunting
>> Nigger chimps out in Aurora IL after getting fired, shoots 5 cops and kills co-workers
>> Jussie Smollett caught falsifying a hate crime
>This is the best black history month yet

Racist tards on Jow Forums say rappers are niggers just cause they rap and have bitches in their videos.

Nah. Doing niggers shit makes you are nigger. Doesn't matter if you dress well, are clean cut, and talk politely like a white person.

Trash of every race is trash.

don lemon posts on the chanz?
>this kind of mental retardation is why your market share shrinks and democrats are a broken party campaigning only on guns and gibs

Womb Womp.

It had nothing to do with his color. Just his IQ

You see out that what you want.

I believe he might be literally retarded.

Sage

It’s a tragedy I did.

Hi JIDF hows it going?

Quite the tragedy OP, some would even call it a tragic comedy

And gay. Fucking bigots.

I knew it was fake because there have been no legitimate attacks by trump supporters. Nothing but false flags.

Attached: 2019 summary.png (800x513, 494K)

This is a Hollywood trope.
Ransom notes and letters like this have been a joke since the home printer became available.
Nobody does this.

Jussie Smollett's cartoon evil badguys do not exist.

Attached: 0129-jussie-smollett-hate-letter-thatgrapejuice-3.jpg (728x567, 51K)

>I think the real tragedy here is that people believed him at first just because he's black.

fixed

If a gay kike nigger says something it’s good practice to not believe it.

being bleached means he was bred by whites though so he didn't even get his memes right

Attached: 1550729681601.png (414x637, 310K)

CCTV cameras capture footage of actual Jussie Smollett attack

youtu.be/nXVjzoArARw

swap gay and black and it’s perfect

Tons of people believed him despite how absurd the story was, you moron.

I didn't believe him at first bc he claimed white homophobic Trump supporters said "hey it's that gay guy from Empire"

Lol what a retard

But if they believed him at first they wouldn't have found out it was a hoax.

Well no, it's because what he gave wasn't a description of his attackers, but a caricature of what the left believes trump supporters are like.
That's not even getting into all the other red flags of his 'attack' such as him not actually showing real signs of being beat up.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

And a faggot. And a Jew.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Don't insult our intelligence. His story was ridiculous and easily debunked by anyone with a lick of sense.

Attached: 25D581E4-4C21-4590-A803-2995BFADEC61.jpg (460x267, 19K)

No that wasn't the reason asshole kys

I think the real tragedy is that Jow Forums is infested with NIGGER FAGGOT OPs like yourself

>watching CNN
>They're cautioning everyone to not jump to conclusions as the facts haven't been presented yet

The worse part is the hypocrisy

Why would I ever believe a nigger, user?

The real tragedy here is that people believed him at first just because he accused whites.

"Some things that never happened are true."

Attached: eely_weasel.jpg (248x203, 10K)

The real tragedy is that yet another black commits yet another felony and tried to turn it into a whole cry for justice BULLSHIT. Fuck op, fuck niggers, fuck fags, jews and smollet. Fuck empire too for good measure.

Attached: JUSS.png (1904x772, 413K)

>Don't insult my intelligence
>Taking bait

Lmao

>>> Democrat VA Governor and AG wore blackface
>>> Nigger VA Lt. Governor accused rapist
>>> Liam Nelson went nigger hunting
>>> Nigger chimps out in Aurora IL after getting fired, shoots 5 cops and kills co-workers
>>> Jussie Smollett caught falsifying a hate crime
>>This is the best black history month yet
I fucking forgot it black history month. What a fuckin joke.

I think you are retarded.

Plus it was during the wee hours of a frozen night.

No straight white guy has ever heard of him or his show. That’s why I didn’t believe him.

I know right? Niggers should stop lying, then people would believe them more.

This.
When he went like "They told me "Empire Nigger" or "Empire Faggot" or whatever the fuck he said...
Huh? I literally never heard of him, let alone on what show he's in. I doubt many chemical-throwing nigger-lynching Maga-wearing white dudes would recognize him in the street.

Not that anything in the story made any sense anyway. Were they supposed to just have been walking around with the chemical and rope to spot the first black, and they lucked out and found a black actor they knew?

This

Attached: C0C6E449-EE1F-43D6-9E2F-4EA75B882D8D.jpg (942x766, 243K)

Bullshit - the tragedy is the daily attacks on White men under the Democratic Party and their propaganda machine (The 3 Networks, All Major American Newspapers and Internet News outlets, Hollywood, and cable news)

Did anybody else think that someone saying “this is MAGA country” was suspect. I have never heard or read anybody saying that until now. If this shit actually happened they would just stomp him out and move on, and if they were going to say some shit it would just be like some racist “fucking faggot” simple single syllable type language. I have never once seen “MAGA” and “country” together until this “attack”

You are a fucking dimwit. Follow along moron. Being attacked by white maga nazis in Chicago at 2:00am is like being attacked by Eskimos in Hawaii. Do you understand? Statically it is impossible. Anyone who has been to Chicago understands this. Anyone who lives in Chicago knows this. Not a far stretch to conclude he was telling a BS story. Statistically being attacked by 2 black men in Chicago at 2:00am is correct.

This