Want to be an actor

>Want to be an actor
>Only experience was acting in high school plays
>Don't have any connections in the film/tv industry
>Have no clue how to break into the industry
>Know that Hollywood is run by (((them))) and is filled with degenerate limousine liberals
>Know that I will struggle and go from audition to audition and hope to get a bit part in any production
>Turning 26 this year, feel like it's too late to achieve this dream

Is this a stupid goal, Jow Forums? What makes acting so appealing is that with every role, I get to be a different person each time. With a regular 9-5 job, I am nothing but a cog in the machine. I want to be remembered when I die.

Attached: 1511990244860.jpg (500x484, 87K)

you've come to the wrong place

Is this a stupid goal, Jow Forums?

It's not a stupid goal. I would say to set your sites a little lower. Try getting involved with independent projects or even start your own projects. If your true desire is to break into Jewish show-business then you're probably going to get let down.

if your NOT a jew
SLIM CHANCE
if your a straight white male
YOUR FUCKED

why would you even WANT to help jews with their propoganda and social engineering.

>why would you even WANT to help jews with their propoganda and social engineering.

He wants to act. Europeans have a long history of theater and the arts. This has only recently become perverted and Jewed.

Do ads. Do plays.

Some acts enter the industry at old ages.

/Sage.

Be remembered? with acting? lmao. You are 50 years late.
Start streaming retarded content or upload shit to youtube, thats how its done.. for now.

But to be honest why even bother when we are all gonna die in the coming 20 years.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Is this a stupid goal, Jow Forums?
Actors are prostitutes. Start there

And have a "proper" side job. Yes, it is very hard to get there if you aren't an insider.

Youll be just a cog in the media machine, sucking dick much more than in a normal profession to keep landing roles.

This

>leaf is a faggot
wow i'm shocked! SHOCKED!!

Attached: 1514946525098.jpg (1951x1188, 377K)

Learn filmmaking, write a script and make a movie you would want to star in. If this is really your passion, start there. If you want to just be famous and rich like those dipshits you see on the Oscars, get it through your head that they are all owned, bought and paid for, and puppet prostitutes. Make your own content and estsblish your own audience Don't give these kikes another piece of flesh to destroy and use for their means and ends.

Attached: 1548805563412.png (1334x750, 3.06M)

Convert to Judaism. Problem solved.

No one makes it in acting unless they fuck suck or get fucked by some seriously demonic kikes. Are you willing to do what’s necessary, leaf?

You could probably find a role as the bottom in a gay blacked video.

>get it through your head that they are all owned, bought and paid for, and puppet prostitutes.

It's the same with the music industry. They're just slaves to their labels. OP should just get involved with local theater or independent projects

Contact Neil Breen.

get used to sucking cock.

Is your asshole still virgin? Welcome to the new America. God Bless Niggers.

Jay-z responds to video hoax and shows up in Marcy Projects. ... Lil b and especially riff raff blow this dick rider out of the agua. He ... He raped my 2 month old nephew with his toes and sucked his little pp. he's so yucky. ... JAY-Z - "4:44" Album: STREET REACTIONS in New York (Marcy Projects & more) ...

Attached: faggot.jpg (530x298, 13K)

There's always advertising to get into

Attached: 10uncle.jpg (550x724, 57K)

>Is this a stupid goal, Jow Forums?
Yes if you arn't the relative of some hollywood kike you will NEVER be an actor

I'll get you in any movies, sweetie. But first you take your clothes off and sit on the couch over there.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM HARVEY MOTHERFUCKING WEINSTEIN! GET ON THAT FUCKING COUCH NOW!

Look up independent film makers. My friends mom was in some shitty low budget movie from the 2000s. Look to universities, I'm sure there are film students who are looking for actors for school projects. But I don't understand why you'd want to get involved with Hollywood Jews though. That's beyond me.

A show I’m writing and producing for is going into production over the summer. If you’re cute and don’t mind bottoming I can get you on. ;)

Try voice acting, look for opportunities with your local public radio station. Or just move to LA and hope for the best! Either way, we all die alone

Also Brett ratner. He was going to find my buddy’s project until he got ousted by SJWs

This.

You can have money, cars, houses, fancy wild parties, hoes, magazine covers but at the end of the day, you're owned. Property. Cattle. Pet. Toy.

And if any of the deeper Hollywood shit you can find out about on /x/ is real, you are gonna do some sick crap to get to that level. Eating shit, fucking corpses and animals, taking part in esoteric weird shit and getting fucked in the ass. On the daily. And they take pictures of it all to make sure you stay in line and continue to play the game. And they'll likely kill you in the end to make even more money off of you. The music industry is likely even worse and just as cutthroat.

Themovie and TV businessis uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and filthy shallow money trench; a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason

Make your own content. Keep driving the car you have. Be grateful for the house you live in. Party with regular people. Bang regular sluts. Photoshop your face onto People Magazine. Its no different but less degrading and your butt hole will still be tight.

Attached: 1549881252752.jpg (800x1092, 114K)

I was interested this once and researched it

conclusion: Being an actor would fucking suck literally because you have to live in LA, the price of living is fucked and you have to work some low paying service job because you need part time hours to be able to audition, and when you do audition it's on short notice and you have to deal with LA fucked traffic and it takes 3 hours to drive anywhere. Maybe it would work decades ago but not since the post-2008 asset hyper-bubble

What did Ratner do?