Tucker Carlson Funeral: How far can one man fall?

twitter.com/AOC/status/1098443701246935041

old

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/01/29/koch-brothers-trump-immigration/
breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/07/pro-mass-immigration-koch-brothers-oppose-trumps-tariffs-it-hurts-the-administration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutger_Bregman
anncoulter.com/columns/2019-02-20.html#read_more
youtu.be/4zH8YGWYxos?t=1m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBlrPoWjb_I
archive.is/IUDcy
usnews.com/news/best-states/new-jersey/articles/2019-02-21/nj-lawmakers-advance-bill-to-pressure-trump-to-release-taxes
youtube.com/watch?v=wo3TqA3nJok
youtube.com/watch?v=4zH8YGWYxos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got thoroughly blown out and exposed as a globalist shill

What's the big deal? He is a millionaire? I don't get it. Is this like a shitty raid or something?

Here I am again to ruin your shill attempt.

1/2

The Dutch faggot claimed Fox, Tucker, and Trump were controlled by the Koch Brothers; when the Koch Brothers literally spent millions of dollars trying to oppose Trump's tariffs and immigration restrictions (nationalist policies).

fortune.com/2017/01/29/koch-brothers-trump-immigration/

breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/07/pro-mass-immigration-koch-brothers-oppose-trumps-tariffs-it-hurts-the-administration/

The entire "argument" was the Dutch fag screeching "TUCKER RICH!!!" "FOX RICH!!!", and not letting Tucker get a word in.

This BS is being pushed by Antifa and Reddit because they hate Tucker for being subtly white nationalist. Are you forgetting all the leftist smear articles calling Tucker a "sinister white nationalist propagandist", or how Antifa literally tried to break into Tucker's house and assault his wife?

Attached: Tucker death stare.jpg (408x424, 38K)

Firstly, I'm not a centrist, and I could choose to not support anyone and it wouldn't make me a 'centrist'. Demanding that people vote for some narrow spectrum of candidates is a typical NPC thing to say.
I'm more right wing than Trump is for what it's worth (that's not saying a lot really these days).

2/2

The Dutch faggot is literally a supporter of total open borders, and he works for an organization funded by (((Soros))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutger_Bregman

>Utopia for Realists: How We Can Build the Ideal World[11] promotes a more productive and equitable life based an three core ideas which include a universal and unconditional basic income paid to everybody, a short workweek of fifteen hours, and open borders worldwide with the free exchange of citizens between all nations.[12]

He never mentioned the Jewish billionaires that fund the left and like (((Soros))) and (((Bloomberg))); he just mentioned the Koch Bros and and Rupert Murdoch because they're white and conservative.

Antifa and Reddit are literally spamming Jow Forums with this shit in order to get us to stop supporting Tucker; and they're doing it because they hate any remote trace of white nationalism.

Attached: soyboy Wojak meets based niggers.png (1200x800, 325K)

The Koch's bet on both sides, and all that was before the election. Since then Blumph has fallen into line with the rest of the GOP.

Since Trump signed the bill, Vice President Pence has re-hired Koch brothers' shill Marc Short, whose main mission seems to be blocking a wall and passing an amnesty bill -- just as the Koch brothers would want.

-- And Jared is readying his big amnesty plan!

sauce:
anncoulter.com/columns/2019-02-20.html#read_more

>I'm more right-wing than Trump

Show you geographic location flag, Antifa shill.

Tiresome
Sage

>everyone who doesn't like BASED FAUX NEWS is antifa
Come up with a better argument than that

Attached: WAGESLAVES 2.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

>you're a shill for billionaires
t. man who wrote a book shilling for open borders

yeah we all know how billionaires really like to fund people who *squints* hate foreign wars, low wage mass immigration, crony capitalism, free markets, and technocracy

Attached: photo of tucker carlson detractors.jpg (680x695, 34K)

That doesn't make him wrong, it makes him a hypocrite though.

>works for an organization funded by (((Soros)))
This right here. This is a tranny shake down funded by (((Soros)))

Show you flag, nigger.

It's obvious you're a leftist doing D&C.

lmao millenials dont remember when Jon Stewart btfo Tucker turning him into the beast that he is now, after this little hiccup he's gonna go full natsoc

You don't understand user, we need to vote for Kamala in 2020 in order to protect white male interests!

Attached: soyboy types.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

>Blumph
I thought confederate user was barking up the wrong tree but you just gave yourself away.

Styxenhammer called out Tucker a while back and I gotta say he got it 100% right. He said Tucker would show his true colors eventually and was ultimately just a neolib shill.

I'll give credit where it's due, Styx was right.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Blomp can fuck off after he signed that bill. If you oppose cuckservativism then you should agree.

Do you have proof Antifa did that? Tucker could be lying or his wife set up the hoax. You and I never saw any footage of it occurring. WHERE'S THE SECURITY FOOTAGE?

Also have you seen Tucker's MANSION in a secure gated community for elitefucktards? How did Antifa get in?

>links to twitter account of person responsible for The Green New Deal
OP, are you a fucking moron or a shill?

It contains the link to the mess of an interview whic never got aired because Tucker sperged out

Tell me what Contrapoints said about that dastardly white male nationalist Tucker. I'm sure you watch his vids religiously.

> it makes him a hypocrite though.
Yes, a hypocrite the entire left parades around as a hero for "challenging" Tucker. If I remember correctly, he in particular referenced the Koch bros, yet those guys shill for open borders. If Tucker deserves any blame it's for thinking a person who shills for open borders would be in an anyway reasonable and not just a mindless demagogue trying to emotionally manipulate people into doing what the Koch Bros and Soros desire.

The surefire way of detecting shills is if they're still pro trump and anti tucker.

Attached: bregman.jpg (1193x616, 88K)

Styx is just asshurt because Tucker is a competitor and because he isn't a libertarian that believes being demographically replaced is okay as long as it's done legally.

If you had any legitimate point to make you could just say it like a big boy instead of stamping your feet and calling names.

Attached: 1504420167880.jpg (356x360, 21K)

thanks for posting. their raids are obvious imo. not sure how he got tuckers goat since the guy is so retarded anyway. not sure what the purpose of raising taxes is when elites find ways to dodge them anyway. oh yeah, it eliminates class mobility for the remaining 99%

>He never mentioned the Jewish billionaires that fund the left like (((Soros))) and (((Bloomberg)))

Lol Soros funded how many of Trump's buildings? Soros has funded many republicans you idiot!

You mean how far will you kikes keep up with this desperation?
All the way to boredom it seems.
Why dont you remove the meme flag, kike

Attached: jews being jews.png (3642x1833, 1.39M)

Show your flag.

Attached: butthurt SJW liberal leftist globalist soyboy wojak.jpg (675x534, 112K)

Stop spamming this thread, Tranny

Kikes and their bots

Attached: kike bots.png (1864x1378, 566K)

I have a strong sense of justice and I can't let niggers get away with bullshit.

I do it for free.

Attached: Honk Pepe shoots a nigger.jpg (867x563, 71K)

>OP, are you a fucking moron or a shill?
why not both

kikes dont stop and they wont stop

Attached: 1548830668451.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

Hi kike shill

Attached: kike.jpg (220x220, 19K)

The left are useful idiots for the Koch bros too.
The right vs left thing as presented in Murica is a load of bullshit and designed to trick sheeple.

No I have soured on Styx after he started talking about 4d chess excessively. I used to watch him a lot but I don't now.

But he was right about Tucker.
It was within a longer video I found this though
youtu.be/4zH8YGWYxos?t=1m3s

Original vid which contains this segment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBlrPoWjb_I

Friendly reminder that this is some shill bullshit that pops up everytime someone starts redpilling normies.

This is feeling more and more like an elaborate transatlantic psy-op.

>thinking I would read the word "immigrant" and not instantly translate it to illegal spic beaners in my head

This is apparently not the clip I had seen although he says the same points so it still applies. Styx must have gone off on Tucker at least twice then.

It makes me feel like a big man. Magapedes always seem to find these silly names terrible too, amusing.

For anyone coming to this slide thread.
Here is a link with sources of the genes that influence intelligence. Whites compared to blacks.
Next time wants proof, this is all you need.
I have never once been given a reply for linking it.
archive.is/IUDcy

Attached: niggers genetically dumb as shit.png (1512x1732, 134K)

You wanna reread what you quoted again?

Fox, tucker and trump controlled by Jews? What else is new? Didn’t we all know this already? Tucker still has the ability to redpill normies without naming them and that’s why I like him.

antics doesn't exist either. koch brothers invented them lol

paid shill alert

So he's playing a character on TV?

Sure thing buddy

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

You seem to be upset by me saying 'Blomp'.

It's literally Antifa trying to get Tucker fired and make Jow Forums disown him. Bernouts are salty that Jow Forums took the Trump route in 2016.

That vid is some autist defending Tucker against Styx's claims. You dun goofed.

>Styxenhammer
Wasn't styx a tranny at one point?
Personally I don't give a shit. Fucking clown world garbage theatrics all in all.

Attached: styx maybe.jpg (454x421, 19K)

Why the fuck are they trying to shit on Tucker? He might be the only right leaning pundit who has openly stated his distrust and hatred for mega corporations probably more than she ever has.

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

Outraged

>He was wrong about 4d chess
>That caused me to stop watching him
>But he's totally right about Tucker!

I fucking hate you memeflags. Why do you wear them? Probably because you're not even American.

It's literally Antifa posting these threads.

talking about taxes....

usnews.com/news/best-states/new-jersey/articles/2019-02-21/nj-lawmakers-advance-bill-to-pressure-trump-to-release-taxes

The Jews are trying to get the right to turn on based tuck

Forget about the autist, just watch the clips from Styx talking, I linked the original video too.

Fucking moron live feed was on tv what a fucking idiot you are

>You and I never saw any footage of it occurring
cute gaslighting. there is footage of it occurring posted by the perpetrators as well as social media posts from (((mike isaacson))) of (((smash racism DC))), an antifa organization that's been active for 5+ years gloating about them doing it.

WTF? I LOVE DUTCH COMMIE FAGS NOW!

SAVED FOR FUTURE PASTA

Open borders worldwide. WTH dumb fuck thought that up?

>Forget about the guy's perfectly concise points about Styx
>Just listen to Styx bro

Bruh, you guys are such low energy it's unbelievable.

So are Shepard Smith and Juan Williams conservatives who support the Koch Bros?

Yes I'll stop watching someone if I think they're degrading in quality. Defending unironically bad decisions made by Trump and such.

That doesn't make him wrong about Tucker, it makes him wrong about other things.
I don't worship people. If someone's saying something good then I don't refuse to believe it's good just because of the person who says it like some emotional idiot.

can we be honest?

tucker got B T F O.

like, beyond belief. this is bad.
but overall, he still has a great record of wins to losses in arguments.

lets not try to argue that he won here, he got destroyed and lost his temper which RARELY happens.

just do what the leftists do when they get BTFO:
>ignore it and let it simmer down

I’m in Normie and I don’t know what’s going on in this thread but I know whoever is the fucking idiot sporting open borders and shit like that the people who support him definitely need to be lined up against the wall and shot

How is Styx wrong? He says Tucker is ultimately a neoliberal shill because Fox News is that way. Now we have a video where Tucker goes postal at a guy for calling out the Koch brothers.

Typical far leftists working for the Clintonites and the globalists without even knowing it.

why would I care about his tax returns or if he's offshoring. The problem is every billionaire can do that in the problem needs to be fixed. another problem that needs to be fixed as mass immigration and needs to be cut down dramatically.

>leftists ignore it and let it simmer down

You must be forgetting the vape shop ginger.

youtube.com/watch?v=wo3TqA3nJok

Attached: Antifa soy.jpg (188x250, 7K)

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: CA9AEDB6-0965-4230-9A5E-952838F9084B.jpg (500x688, 159K)

And Styx is ultimately a judeoglobalist open borders shill because YouTube is that way yet he can still occasionally make points worth consideration.

wow you guys really are pushing this non event. defiantly going to watch tucker more now

Rent free.

Attached: nosignsofslowing.gif (500x375, 161K)

Tucker BTFO again

Goddamn you're a fucking retarded europoor

Go back to R*ddit, Bregman.

>Defending unironically bad decisions made by Trump and such

I bet you leave out all the good points and will jump immediately to the old "HE SENT MONEY TO ISRAEL" despite our Congress voting 100% for, right?

>Posts whole video on how Styx is wrong
>How is Styx wrong?

Bro.

>subtly white nationalist
kek
subtle for Jow Forums

(((Bregman)))

Fpbp

D&C kike shill. fuck off

Attached: 1550704185069.png (1024x690, 363K)

You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: OurComrade.jpg (626x627, 138K)

The guy's vid you accidentally linked to first does a good job of deconstructing it, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zH8YGWYxos

>TUCKER IS GLOBALIST BECAUSE KOCH BROS
>IGNORE THAT JUAN WILLIAMS AND OTHER SHITLIBS ARE EMPOYED BY FOX ALSO, ALL FOX EMPLOYEES MUST BE KOCH BROS ROBOTS

I can let a lot go by, but Trump's actions in terms of who he has surrounded himself with and what he's done the last few months are fucking terrible. He just signed that bill which has banned the wall and given 15million+ an amnesty. Trump is a generic cuckservative at this point, surrounded by a bunch of neocons and being controlled by javanka.

Wheres Tucker on that? Nowhere. Coulter is the only 1 who calls it out.

>t. noob who can't handle that Jow Forums is not a safespace for you and only you

Yeah, Tucker is literally the only decent mainstream news pundit I can think of.

First Jon Stewart, and now Rutger Bregman.

Show your flag and tell us who you support for 2020.

Do it now bitch.

Show your flag.

What happens if I don't?

Attached: 30yearoldboomer4.jpg (375x347, 36K)

>Trump's actions in terms of who he has surrounded himself with and what he's done the last few months
>controlled by javanka

I see, you're brainwashed by Jewish media. First off, don't you know nobody here believes or reads the news? Especially ever since they started writing their Kushner fanfiction.

Hahaha. Poltards acting all pissy! Rich boy Tucker had that dude on thinking it’d be a softball interview, and they’d both shit on the elites, and that guy called out tucker and fox too their faces. Tucker couldn’t handle it, and purposely swore so it wouldn’t get aired. BTFO!

tfw even your own boss is a fan of the Chad Dutchman

Attached: rupert.murdoch.beach.jpg (470x676, 75K)