Intel on Right Wing Fakes

>Lauren Southern is a Canadian plant and has many sex tapes with prominent right wingers.
>Blair White tranny has fucked most of the Right.
>The Bone Sisters are also Canadian and also notorious sluts.
>Laura Loomer has many sex tapes aswell.
>Ben Shapiro is a DNC plant to keep conservatives in line and a non-threat by tricking them with false intelligence.
>Jordan Peterson is also a plant used to pacify the right.
>Marco Rubio was kicked out of several swinger/sex clubs for being small and is also a DNC plant.
>Jack Posobiec is sterile and a plant.
>Mike Cernovich sucks tranny dick.
The above is all true. The right will never move forward with all these trad thots and fake right wing snakes walking around. Any right wing female that has no kids or family is fake. If anons have any suspicious observations or questions on prominent right wingers, feel free to post.

Attached: Canadian Plant.jpg (1041x1301, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=LrbS537nnso
youtube.com/watch?v=j4lju1ivuTU&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=hc42V3WzAwA&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2E5aQ7yb8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
youtu.be/WSDNN7PJt30?t=170
archive.is/ng4zm
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=FSgeg3z0ewI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't keep us in suspense. Show us the sextapes!

They're all jewish. You could have saved a lot of words.

You forgot Sam Hyde.

Attached: 1526731819769.jpg (967x540, 52K)

>(((Lauren Southern)))
oy vey!

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Good catch, we can't forget about him.
All tucked away for blackmail unfortunately.
The Jews are not as big a force as this site makes them out to be, though they do have significant pull.

Where dem sex tapes thou

So many zionists and not once does OP name the jew. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1539977278739.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

Lauren Southern is legally a man.

Attached: Southerner.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

This isn’t him.

Hmmmm Ann Coulter age 57 and NO KIDS....

Attached: ann coulter NO KIDS.jpg (700x700, 134K)

What's her real last name? Brownstein or something?

Sam Hyde is left-wing. He never pretended otherwise. He just got annoyed by left-wing politics, which today revolves around hating white males.

Attached: 5'11 vs 6'0.jpg (540x720, 81K)

It's from an unreleased WP sketch (you see clips of the scene in one of the trailers) that was only made so Sam could get off on face sucking with a tranny.
Either way Sam is a hypocrite kike.

>It's from an unreleased WP sketch
So it definitely couldn't be making fun of trannies.

Attached: too jewish.jpg (750x960, 146K)

pls link or gtfo

He always pretended otherwise (at least from the moment he started to make an audience off underage pol idiots), it's his shtick/persona. A lot of comedians do this.
But you are right in that when he does reveal what he really believes he comes across as a complete cuck.

Attached: 1526731827193.jpg (1012x1800, 276K)

I want to have powerful mixed race children with both her and her sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs

>The Jews are not as big a force as this site makes them out to be, though they do have significant pull.

I have proof that they control the weather. Can't show you unfortunately.
All tucked away for blackmail.

Attached: 1549742200957.jpg (1057x842, 306K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-010457_Chrome.jpg (933x552, 98K)

all of his comedy is somekind of projection
1. Makes fun of faggots = He's actually a faggot
2. Makes fun of trannies = He's a tranny fucker
3. Makes fun of hipsters = He's a yuppie non-working class hipster who larps and dresses working class
4. Makes fun of Pedophiles = Is a pedophile

Attached: 1526731744548.jpg (1272x816, 303K)

They're all just attention whores. A real principled individual wouldn't be shilling for Patreon bucks and seeking constant attention like these people.

This is Christina Hoff Sommers. She was married most her life (now widowed). And has two kids. She checks out just fine. She has a video series debunking female myths called "factual feminist."
youtube.com/watch?v=LrbS537nnso
youtube.com/watch?v=j4lju1ivuTU&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=hc42V3WzAwA&t=4s
She is, in my opinion, truly conservative and worth a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2E5aQ7yb8
This is the left losing their shit over her lectures.

Attached: Christina Hoff Sommers.jpg (1320x877, 172K)

well that's because Jews are not as big a force as this site makes them out to be

this, they are bottom feeders.

>Being a "conservative" in the current year plus four.

Attached: 1503665554058.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Just a low minded scapegoat to blame on and throw off their scent. Get real, there isn't one boogeyman cause of all the world's problems. Globalists come closest to that but even they are divided, with some wanting to do good.

>You'll never write for the New Yorker

Can you fucking faggots just make up a list of everyone who isn't a jew or a zionist shill?

stfu n gtfo

Implying this whole thread isn’t a psyop to blackpilled people on right wing populists.

Not a psyop, all that is true.

No, it's a zoomer's first post after lurking for a few days.

Only brainlets give those ecelebs more than a minute.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

Is there any tapes of her taking BBC? I need them for research purposes.

You faggots need to give it a rest with the zionist bullshit. They have power, but they are nowhere near the top of the chain.

fuck off nigger

Who would believe this post? So obvious that I think it's more troll than psyop. I have noticed a lot of anti Lauren Southern lately probably cause shes about to put out Borderless soon.

It's all info that trickles down the power structures. It's true.

I've always said that this guy is a fucking faggot. Even if he's just joking/acting in that scene/picture, he's still a fucking degenerate faggot.

stop talking like you know everything.

Attached: 1549357301562.jpg (330x330, 23K)

I know a thing or two. Quit being a nuisance.

gotta admit Lauren Southern's sex tape is base youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78

shes just autistic

OP is literally retarded.

Literally.

cuuuuuuuuute

im calling bullshit on the sextapes

This is a phishing thread. Antifa/journos/DNC want retards to drop drama breadcrumbs they can use later.

You don't think blackmail plays a big role in government. You think the right wing is free from infiltration?
Nope, just an user that has been granted some good intel.

This fucking cunt is literally fishing you for youtube clicks.
How's the british nigger you hang with you cunt?

i dont think you have sex tapes. gonna need to prove it

sorry

well biologically speaking thats a female

it's still a tranny

The tranny globalist groups are truly horrific.

Martin Sellner is an informant to the police, well known in certain circles

>flat chested girls aren't cute
but its not gay

sam is ok with pic related, are you?

Attached: ba.jpg (198x255, 8K)

... does wanting to fuck her in every position possible make me technically a faggot?
Well, shit.

I cannot take it anymore bros. I'm going to defile my colon thinking in her again.
The smell in the room where I sit most of the day may smell of faeces already, and the doctor told me there's too much badly scarred tissue at this point to have a full recovery, but my ass needs to burn again.
Like a dying star. My homemade canister dildo sunking inside of me like the Titanic sunking in the Atlantic sea. I devote my last sphincter fibers to you, my dear Lauren.
Remember me as the one who donated 100 dollars last night...

her sister is such dull instagram thot. someone post her pic with the $3 skateboard.

>mental illness, the post
>meth is a hell of a drug

So everything you make fun of you are also that thing? How does that make sense exactly?

You can rest assured that any one that even approaches actual right wing political theory/commentary will be shut down immediately (Vertigopolitix, blackpilled, resurrection europa). Hell, even the most magapede hyperspergs get shutdown quickly.

All people mentioned in OP are probably not direct plants by DNC/moassad etc but are allowed to continue existing because of the counter productive directions they take this "movement".

Attached: 1537119079156.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Laura Loomer and Ben Shapiro are literal Zionist kikes..
So of course they are subversive.

looks like a strong white woman
we will have very physically fit children

Bump

Do you glow in the dark tranny niggers actually think these threads are effective in any way? You notice it's just other trannies from ur discord that you spam your threads on that are circle jerking and bumping your threads?
>blaire white fucked everyone on the right
Jesus i hope whoever gets fooled by these these "um actually trump is a kike shill but also jews are really cooool" threads just kills themselves, how much more obvious can you be? Yep, everyone on the right is a closet homosexual and wants to fuck ugly trannies like blaire white. In your mentally ill dreams, faggot

It takes exactly one cryptic/not-too-revealing screenshot to prove you are solid without blowing your future blackmail potential. Greater leaks were proved in this manner in past. But you don't have any sextapes and we both know that.

There is still alot of degeneracy on the right, it's just much more hidden. The discord trannies are literally infected with a mental illness virus, and I am in no way associated with them.

Where's Lauren's sex tape? Asking for a friend

Is that real?

Attached: 1550718763398.jpg (675x1200, 99K)

what is that?

youtu.be/WSDNN7PJt30?t=170

this is insanely old news. not the content, but the conclusion.

no one coming out professing their importance has ever actually been important. the only exception would be for those that have drafted literature, that isn't fucking cucked.

Fake and gay

Fuck you, you nigger loving cunt. I guess next you're going to say that the white people in south africa are oppressing the niggers there, and all that about farmers being massacred by niggers isn't true. She is only one of the few people that actually try to shed light on the truth of what's going on on south africa. I don't give a fuck who she fucks. That's her business not mine, and not yours. fuck off

People in politics doing sus/dirty shit. Groundbreaking

Take the Jessu pill

Attached: jessusnowball.jpg (640x800, 68K)

No retard shill, I'm saying weed out the fakes so that the Right can flourish.

Bump.

She did the right thing by going back to Black D and Cosplay.

Attached: lauren southern cosplay ny.jpg (540x673, 75K)

Pretty much everything you're saying is false. Your propaganda stems from two basic fronts:

1. It isn't possible to prove a negative. your claims have no evidence and should be dismissed but smaller minds might accepted them because they are literally retarded and unable to comprehend logic.
2. You are a paid shill. You likely get some money per post and will shitpost this same basic material daily until election day which, of course, is your actual primary goal.

I'll make sure enough people are inoculated against your BS that you get depressed due to low monetary return and consider self harm or prostitution, slut.

That's a lot of effort you put into that post, sport. The information remains true.

The tranny Sam Hyde's been fucking.

Attached: 1550716769743.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

You'll never provide evidence because the claims made here are false. A pretty good indicator of "something being full of shit."

Don't worry, some of us with inordinate audiences and a lot of intelligence are watching closely, and formulating strategies against you godforsaken, inbred, toothless, retarded commies. I can't wait for the next Pinochet.

I know Lauren and this is complete bullshit.

Gavin is the most obvious of the right wing fakes
>parents parents part of the MIC
>Born in England and moved Canada when he was 4 but only has Canadian and American Citizenship
>Married a Native american woman who's father runs a Bio-tech corporation
>New Yorker mag called him a "Tree Planter turned Cartoonist" implying he was close to a hippe in his youth
>Founds Vice With Shane Smith, Worked at Green Peace, and Suroosh Alvi, a recovering Heroine addict who's parents where paki immigrants
>Either invented Hipsterdom or heard it was going to be a thing from his intel community buddies and started acting like he was the one that set it in motion
>Leaves Vice for "creative differences" but more likely for the Viacom Money to invest in VICE TV
>Creates the Proud Boys to honey pot and sell member's personal data
>Feb 2017 Says "Violence doesn't feel good, justified violence feels great, and fighting solves everything. ... I want violence. I want punching in the face." and everything goes to shit for him, deals fall though, he loses contracts, his wife and home get harassed, proud boys gets classified as an extremest group, banned from youtube.
>He later apologizes for this specific comment he made.
He's a set up to show what happens when Right-wingers tell people to not be afraid to fight. That's his role in this circus.

Attached: Gavin-McInnes-2015.png (1184x1078, 1.82M)

>Lauren Southern has many sex tapes with prominent right wingers.
God I fucking wish

I don't want the right to flourish. I don't want the left to flourish. At least not how it is now. We need a mininova reset. But, I do like lauren southern, and all she gets is backlash.

Thank you for articulating this thought process better than I ever could. op got eternally and utterly BTFO.

An indisputably correct observation. The march of liberalism in all its facets has been unrelenting, and conservatism has been little more than a disorganized retreat.

archive.is/ng4zm
(s)he is based tho

Attached: Untitled.png (584x530, 47K)

Lauren Rose is best Lauren, everyone knows that. You do have to give Southern credit for 'Farmlands' and her migration boat hijinks though.

she’s really a male tho?

>schizophrenic retard makes up a bunch of shit in a desperate plea for attention

Kys

Attached: IzQ3P.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>>Jordan Peterson is also a plant used to pacify the right.
THIS IS TRUE

Jordan Peterson Dismantled
>youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Jordan Peterson and The JQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSgeg3z0ewI

that's not Lauren Southern... she's not that thicc.
t. met her irl and was sorely disappointed.