Do something the gov doesn't like

>Do something the gov doesn't like
>Be stripped of citizenship without a trial or legal recourse

Hmmm, I know she went to Syria and all but as someone who's a naturalized UK citizen this is very worrying and sets a pretty alarming precedent.

There should at least be some sort of debate instead of just the Home Secretary making the decision out of his arse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccLZrF28yNA

Attached: sb.jpg (700x467, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/20/who-has-been-stripped-of-uk-citizenship-before-shamima-begum
youtube.com/watch?v=K8BRRmKF6tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>do something the gov doesnt like
>be imprisoned/executed

Fuck off Muhammed

Precedent was already set.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/20/who-has-been-stripped-of-uk-citizenship-before-shamima-begum

She was born in the UK and still gets stripped of her citizenship without any sort of deliberation. How is that even possible? Where the hell is she going to go?

I moved here at 18, so I at least have ties back to the motherland but for people like her their whole life is here.

More importantly though there's the issue of just how low the threshold is. Granted fighting for ISIS is at the extreme end of the scale lol but what's at the bottom end? What about advocating for an ethnostate which Jow Forums loves to do. This should really concern you guys too.

Meanwhile in France.

Attached: Capture d’écran (745).png (1054x704, 322K)

>who's a naturalized UK citizen this is very worrying and sets a pretty alarming precedent.
How about don't declare allegiance to an irregular terrorist army, run away 4000 miles from "home", and outspokenly proclaim your desire to murder the people of your "home country" and you'll never have to worry about this alarming precedent?

100% correct. Stripping citizenship and the attendant rights without due process is a slippery slope. We have no idea if she even committed a crime, other than travelling somewhere to live and now wanting to return.
This bitch can be easily monitored and kept away from other muslims and the internet; your grandson's rights to not be stripped of citizenship when falsely labeled an 'enemy of the state' due to challenging a corrupt regime cannot easily be won back.

>She was born in the UK and still gets stripped of her citizenship without any sort of deliberation. How is that even possible? Where the hell is she going to go?

In a sane world, UK would have death penalty & she'd be shot for treason. Then again, she's not of european origin...so is it truely treason ? so where should she go ? back to the country of her ancestors. UK is supposed to be a european land.

Non-europeans who are born in european countries do not magically become "british" or "french"...Only on paper. Not by blood.

In all honesty, I think that she should be allowed to stay and am utterly sickened by the actions of the home secretary in regards to this case. I shan't be voting for the Tories ever again.
This young girl was groomed. She was a victim. How will it hurt us if she is allowed to come and live here she's a fucking British citizen. If it can happen to her it can happen to any of us.

Found the paki

Here's a conondrum for you.

You join a militia and spout white supremacist views then get stripped of your US citizenship as a result. Where the fuck do you go?

I actually couldn't believe my ears when I heard sajid javid just basically went 'yup, you're no longer British because I said so'.

She was an impressionable young girl and was groomed you ignorant, uncivlised cunt.

OK, I think you're fishing now lol.

But I really felt like I was the only one at work today thinking of the potential ramifications of something like this.

>our grandson's rights to not be stripped of citizenship when falsely labeled an 'enemy of the state' due to challenging a corrupt regime cannot easily be won back.

THANK YOU

Everyone at work was applauding the situation and I was just sitting there like :O

You're right, she should be executed for treason.

I agree. She was groomed as a stupid 15 year old kid into a mind fucked cult and was a victim of some sick adults who took advantage of her youth and naivety.
Her views may be abhorrent, but I don't believe in 'thought crimes'.
If she is considered a threat, she should be monitored like any other threat.

>travelling somewhere to live
You define joining a terrorist organisation that waged war to establish an illegitimate state and that is responsible for mass extrajudicial killings in the most brutal and inhumane manner, and who sanction and promote and are responsible for the bombing and killing of civilians in western countries, swearing allegiance to said organisation and birthing the next generation of jihadi as *travelling somewhere to live*, what are you, a lawyer?

>>Do something the gov doesn't like
>>Be stripped of citizenship without a trial or legal recourse
i wish more people were aware of it
today it's is brides,tomorrow domestic opposition

Shitskin

Yes, I am. I work for a global law firm in Canary wharf. Which is why I was all the more baffled by my colleagues reactions agreeing with the decision. I suspect though they did it just to fit in and I'm sure more than a few had some serious reservations.

Just give her a trail? If she is found of any wrong doing then you can send her back. Like white people made courts for a reason, not to throw them away the first time we have to deal with Sand people.

According to The Telegraph:
>The British Nationality Act 1981 provides the Home Secretary with the power to strip people of citizenship if it is "conducive to the public good". I wonder if it is as simple as that statement makes it sound.

>Where the hell is she going to go?

A grave, hopefully.

You have to go back

I muddled that.

According to The Telegraph:
>The British Nationality Act 1981 provides the Home Secretary with the power to strip people of citizenship if it is "conducive to the public good".
I wonder if it is as simple as that statement makes it sound.

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

Why would I join a militia 4000 miles away and pledge to destroy my home country? Or why would I join an FBI entrapment meetup with hillbillies in the mountains?
And yet she's in the age of majority now and proudly proclaims she has no regrets. Enjoy being enlightened and civilized when she returns home with her baby and sharts out six more who subsequently become radicalized because "you didn't accommodate us enough to assimilate".

Most people are stupid and don't consider the ramifications of things like this and what precedent is set.
A few months ago spent half an hour explaining to my flatmate the importance of the right to remain silent (which basically no longer exists) and the reason it was made a right and also the importance and reasons behind the double jeopardy rights (which no longer exist). After all that, he still wanted the rights revoked (as they have been) because it felt good that some criminal couldn't just stay quiet when arrested or that a couple of cold cases were solved. Fuck the fact that he was happy to give away rights his grandkids may really need against tyranny in the future; it made him feel good now to know a few people got their just desserts.
And most people think like that, sadly.

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

>choose to become enemy of the state
>leave to act against your country
>"change of heart"
Absolutely haze yourself

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

Maybe one day

It seems so. I do Corporate law so immigration law might as well be Greek to me.

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

>British posters This poses a dangerous legal precedent, indeed this could be used as a slippery slope to gnaw away at our remaining freedoms.... quite intriguing...

>Yank posters
>FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

She could move to Iraq and get a fair trial

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

I'm a Corporate lawyer, but we were taught at Law school that you most definitely do have the right to remain silent. Our go to criminal law procedure was ask the client to write a statement, read it over, make sure he memorises it, then hand it over to police with no answers being given.

What's happened to the right?

She should have been roped. Death to those who provide aid and comfort to the enemy.

and now she's a dangerous radicalized adult terrorist

I swear to god i fucking hate every oNe of you fucks you do nothingbut leech of us and give nothing back , WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU PAKI BASTARD

>She can't be de-radicalised and correctly monitored to ensure she becomes a productive member of society

Yanks are the worst

No, we have no idea what she did there. Was she promised a good life and a good husband in a godly society and went wanting that, or to go and torture people. We have no idea until due process is carried out. We have plenty of people in jail for terror offences--the punishment for which is not loss of citizenship. I know there is the temptation to wish to enact revenge, but this is about more than that, this is about protecting our freedoms from a knee jerk reaction.
I couldn't care less about this bitch; I care about the rights of citizens to protection from the state, something that anyone on this board should agree with.

that's a wrong rant, he is a lawyer so you have to be like "why do you come and steal work from britons"

>She can't be de-radicalised

Correct.

>203971027
>not realising this is b8
>not knowing this guy isn’t just fishing for (You)s by pretending to be a paki
inb4
>COPE

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

Good luck with reforming all the undesirables of every other society.

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

you already gave up your right to bear spoons an sheit

She isn't British; she's a fucking shit skin. She had no business being in Britain in the first place.

>without a trial or legal recourse
Stop being such a fag, Op.
She has legal recourse. She can appeal.

She was born a British citizen and has had her citizenship revoked and made stateless when others who have done or planned more serious things remain with a state and in a state run prison.

Fuck off, Paco.

Can she?

Fill me in friend.

>She can't be de-radicalised
correct
and not worth the effort if she could
you still have a muzzie cunt

haha havent heard this joke before xD top post mate

It can only hapoen because she's bangladeshi.
They can't do it to people who are only UK citizens and have no other nationality.

>de-radicalised from a dangerous Muslim extremist who believes the west is fundamentally flawed because it opposes an Arab-led global muhammedan caliphate and flies out to Syria to help against it to... a dangerous Muslim extremist who believes the west is fundamentally flawed because it opposes an Arab-led global muhammedan caliphate and doesn't
(You)!

this, joining ISIS essentially renounces one's previous citizenship.

She isn't though. She does not have Bangla citizenship.

Sure she can APPLY. But she might not get it.

> I moved here at 18
> motherland

Probably eastern European, because you said mother, not father.

Oh and please leave, the general public is slightly disgusted by you. :)

and what would they do if the criminal remains silent

>I work for a global law firm in Canary wharf.
Almost certainly jewish then

Why don't we revoke the citizenship of Jews who join the IDF? Same shit really.

>Believes the west is fundamentally flawed
source on that please mate.

She was fucking groomed by ISIS cunts and promised a halcyon existence in an Islamic utopia and was cruelly awakened to it's realities. She needs serious help not being made a fucking stateless person.

Fuck him, lawyers give nothing back especially cotporate lawyers our country is still at a net loss when deducting his taxes from healthcare, education for his paki kids etc.

I pray to god every day muslims are exterminated

>become an enemy of the state
>”wow why was my citizenship revoked???”

Well, the right still exists, except it comes with a "but", that "but" being that if you fail to mention something when questioned that you later rely on, it could harm your defence. So, some level of guilt is established on the street, at arrest, rather than in the court before a jury of your peers. A quick thinking thief can gain an advantage over a vulnerable person who is scared and doesn't want to say the wrong thing without a lawyer.
In my opinion, a right isn't a right if it comes with a "but".

they think bangladesh wants isis brides

>giving aid and comfort to the enemy
>willingly/willfully goes behind enemy lines and spreads legs for isis
in the usa we call this treason. the penalty is death

She joined ISIS. She's a terrorist. Fuck her. She made her choices and now she has to live with them.

>Hmmm, I know she went to Syria and all but as someone who's a naturalized UK citizen this is very worrying and sets a pretty alarming precedent.

As someone who is a naturalised citizen too this doesn't worry me in the slightest. Don't join ISIS. And if the British governments take our citizenships away, so what? I'm from another EU country that is very comfy. If you're worried chances are you're from a shithole and need to go back anyway.

they talk about how she can't be made stateless

well, seeing as she went to join the Islamic State, she should be considered a citizen of the Caliphate, revoking her existing British citizenship, and now that the Caliphate is dead she's a citizen under its replacement regime

Attached: 1411286195771.png (495x495, 210K)

In America you call that "tradition"

I'm referring to the right to remain silent upon arrest, y'know, the famous "you have the right to remain silent" phrase?

>white nationalist
Well, it's a good thing I'm a constitutionalist libertarian then, isn't it?

>Privately educated
>Paid my university fees up front

I take nothing from the state mate. Meanwhile my taxes contribute to your fortnightly JSA.

>be legally considered a kid
>be groomed into joining ISIS
>find out it's shit

YEAH LEAVE HER THERE!

Family's lawyers are appealing the decision. It will likely come down to whether she does have bangladeshi citizenship or not. Government maintains she does, but the bangladeshi one disagrees.

>Naturalized citizen
>Goes off to join Muslims Extremists
You need to go back, Mohammed.

The high court is the highest law in the land, not the home secretary.
You can appeal any decision made against you by the government.

But good luck with that shit when you've publicly stated:
>I knew about the killing...but I checked and it was allowed by Islamic law, so that's alright then
>I saw a head in a bin and wasn't fazed
>I don't reget joining ISIS
>There's no proof I did anything wrong
>people should feel sorry for me and what I've been through
If this girl saw a psychologist, they'd probably diagnose classic psycopathy!

Corporate Lawyer working in Canary Wharf posting on Jow Forums at 12:30 on a work night.

See Also: Things that aren't true.

I think it comes down to whether she automatically has that citizenship via birthright or not.

It is that simple, providing they are a dual national. However it is only used in extreme circumstances, such as ISIS fighters trying to return or foreign men running rape gangs in our lands. The people talking about 'muh precedent' are just leftist terror sympathisers, again the Home Secretary will only use this power in extraordinary circumstances.

The idea that you would be stripped of your citizenship if the government found your posts on Jow Forums is just silly, they would simply send you to prison. It is reserved for most atrocious crimes where you are deemed unsafe to ever step foot in the country again.

>bangladeshi one disagrees.

No surprises there. I'm sure Bangladesh would rather not deal with this headache.

i wonder (((who)))'s behind this shitpost

Attached: 1501342453745.jpg (241x227, 20K)

She has a state
ISIS
and they a have a law,
Sharia
behead the cunt
or bury her in the ground to the shoulders and stone her
She'd no less for you

You'd be surprised lol.

>groomed
You mean “went there of her own will and cognisanse and then found out she was gonna be a rape slave so she tried to come back”.

>16 year old rapes and murders child in scotland
>gets convicted as an adult

>15 year old joins terrorist state who has committed acts of war against practically everyone including Britain
>we should treat her like a kid who was just brainwashed she dindu nuffink anyway

in that scenario, Syrian or Lebanese Jews would go to Israel to join the IDF & fight the Syrian/Lebanese & pledge loyalty and citizenship to Israel. Then think they'll just go back to their home country like nothing happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BRRmKF6tw

To be honest I'm asset manager not for from where OP works and I'm shitposting because it's preferable than to be out on the piss and feeling shit.

eh, you know i seen at my current work the difference between no lawyer, a shitty lawyer and a decent corporate lawyer, it's simply fantastic how the administrative cases crumble when a decent lawyer takes care of them, i myself have to do a lot of gr and participate in a few of those cases (i am an environmental engineer) and when we had no lawyer it was so shitty

had to deal with criminal lawyers too when i worked at customs clearance, i ensure you they are very needed, i respect them

Middle class mong

She said she has no regrets

NHS
Creating a legacy of immigrant scroungers
All the other benefits

You are a fucking parasite, why not pay for yout uni fees in your own country then? Thats right you are a leech

Say Mr Javid the omnipotent and omniscient, in all his worldly wisdom has seen and recorded all of Shamima's crimes since the day she was born before handing out his decision then?