Who will get the Dem Nomination?

Made money on the Trump election so trying to get ahead of the game here again and plan a bet but being UK i don't know the sentiment in the US. Will people vote for a loser like Bernie or does that rule you out in the US?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 74K)

Tulsi. Everyone else is gonna be indicted or irrelevant.

Harris probably.

Hillary 2.0 and will lose even worse.

My wang is out for Yang.

Attached: YangForAmerica-898x1024.jpg (898x1024, 88K)

Kamala, with Biden as backup. Until recently, it didn't look like they'd need Biden, but if this Jussie thing implicates her, it'll go to Biden. This is 100% the plan.

Harris isn't going to and you're just another shill. Pathetic really. If I were OP and I was gonna bet money on the Democratic primaries I would put money on Tulsi Gabbard.

It will be Sanders and AOC

Based Biden the loli lover

If hillary doesnt run or get the nod from the Us kingmakers maybe Bernie has a strong chance

Seems a massive split. I had assumed bernie desu.

How am I a shill by just stating an opinion?

Yang is going to be 2019 Bernie. Just you watch.
Also 2019 Bernie is just going to be irrelevant because he said something negative about american israeli relations.

I don't think Hilary will run again and certainly won't win but i agree any predictions need to be weighed against who the DNC actually want as their actor.

My prediction is that Bernie will fizzle our at some point and we’ll have “lol no refunds” 2.0. Kamala and Biden look to be the front runners now, but they could likely be torpedoed by the multitude of baggage they have before the debates even role around. My bet would be that someone like Beto or Booker at the moment, aka basically going for an Obama-lite. It’s kinda pointless to predict it at this point.

it's because you are a jew

I will say, this guy seems like a nice dude.

Attached: yang2020.png (162x197, 19K)

I personally Biden is just gonna be Obama in this run, jut kinda gives the nod to the real front runner.

Biden or Booker. Minorities despite the noise made by the Democratic party, don't like the idea of women in charge. Booker and Biden are shills enough that they've got the Hillary DNC support and they've also got some Obama connection (Biden was his 'hip' vp while Booker is a black guy who can pull an Obama 2.0). Unless the sheer amount of candidates fuck with the DNC's chosen candidate, then one of these two for sure. Otherwise, Bernie.

IM POOR THOUGH

Attached: jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16_m.jpg (500x326, 25K)

Yellow man is the only guy who can beat Trump

Attached: yellow man good.png (317x393, 244K)

If Yang doesn't get the nomination then I'm voting for Trump

Attached: Untitled - 1 10.jpg (1024x824, 409K)

Kamala or Booker. Never underestimate the Dems' ability to shoot themselves in the face.

So Yang seemingly appeals partly to whites and plays the minority card. Is he going to be dumped by the dems for not being a party stooge?

Harris gets the dem nomination
Schultz goes ahead with the independent bid
Sanders too

Trump ends winning thanks to the massive left-wing split

Don't forget AOC!

sHe can run LOL

>Schultz goes ahead with the independent bidSanders too
Bernie wont go indipendent. He didnt last time, unlikely he would this time

No one would be stupid enough to back a two time loser like Hillary.

Attached: F1AF2E54-2030-44FC-B453-83B151FE1ACB.jpg (1400x1000, 900K)

Run him with Warren. Yellow man + red woman > orange man

Bernie will force a win by getting Tulsi as his VP after dems cheat her. And then he'll William Henry Harrison and die shortly after his inauguration speech, and we'll have president Gabbard.

W E B B

It's down to either Kamala or Biden. It would be Biden hands down if it wasn't for the fact that he's a white male and that doesn't play well with a small but vocal minority within the party. So, Biden is the DNC's first choice. Kamala is second in case they can't make that work. The primaries will decide. They'll sabotage anyone who isn't Kamala or Biden.

It will be none of them
The chosen candidate has yet to appear.
((They)) are many things, but original isn't not one of them , they are going to try to recreate trump's 2016 campaign.
Like trump did, The chosen candidate will appear suddenly to a ton if fanfair (in this case, shilling) and "blow away" everybody else

Attached: 123170-004-E7FBD22B.jpg (271x300, 8K)

Wouldn't that be Yang?