What do you think about reparations for slavery Jow Forums? Wouldn't it only be fair?

What do you think about reparations for slavery Jow Forums? Wouldn't it only be fair?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 00.10.01.png (1182x1300, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reparations = welfare
Over here in the UK you know we have 'benefits' some are fine for whites but the whole shit stinks of niggers.

Attached: file.png (500x397, 277K)

Fuck reparations, I'm not giving niggers shit.

They've received more than enough from welfare alone

Sure show me some slaves and they should be compensated. Ohh wait they all have been dead for a hundred years.

How about bringing back slavery?

Nice bait glownigger

What does Kamala Harris have to say about the smollett case?
Seems like she knows waaaaaay more than she's letting on. I wonder if he will squeal.

Someone should remind her that the Cherokee were prolific slave owners

Based. They owe us about 50 years of work anyway for all the welfare.

It's fair it's unironically fucking fair and they have to go back to africa too, only that can repair slavery.

If there is a silver lining to the US eventually becoming majority hispanic and muslim it's that they won't give a single shit about the idea of giving reparations for slavery. At all. That will be the end of the gravy train for our former slaves.

I know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but I think it's social justice to pay reparations for unpaid ancestral slave labor. Think about. Just think about it. Slave labor is no fun. What's worse you don't get paid for it. Just imagine. The worst. Just the worst. How to rebalance that past in another way? When will the ancestral children of slavers, the jews, pay their reparations?

>Literally buying votes.

Can we just kick off this day of the rope thing?

just give us prime white women

My great great grandpa was a slave in coal mines in WV. Do I also get reperations? Coal mining shittier than cotton picking desu.

Already paid.

This guy knows whats up. Entice the niggers with 'free' money. Get the vote. That's why 'poc' are overwhelmingly democrat.

Actually, it's the next step along to white genocide. Confiscation of assets. And the best thing is, whites pay for it themselves!

We will not accept this. Meme them to death. Make sure EVERY PERSON knows that dems want EVIL WHITES to pay up.

I am interested to see how this affects the white working class vote, will it completely destroy what connections the national party has with the rust belt?

People who never owned slaves paying people who were never slaves? How is that fair?

>when you start losing the black vote

They are desperate at this point.

Are black people gonna pay us back for destroying Detroit and ruining shopping malls

A big problem is that while reparations polls well with blacks, the blacks that are super into the idea of reparations don't actually get out and vote.

Does Jow Forums support universal black income?

>One time payment to blacks that can prove they are descendants of slaves
>or a free one way ticket to Africa and must renounce citizenship. No coming back
>outlaw any new claims of racism as a felony
>never allowed to collect any form of Gov assistance again

The reparations payments will be spent within a month anyway. I think it sounds lile a good plan.

Chappelle's Show reparations:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

Attached: muh_rims_yo.jpg (279x180, 11K)

Wait guys, this could be a good thing. If we require that they must be able to show lineage to slaves by providing both genealogy & DNA samples, imagine the people that could be arrested and removed from the general public with that DNA profile.

Attached: thinking.jpg (600x442, 37K)

Will never happen. Extreme leftists aren't the majority. The moderate majority will never vote for that.

there's no need for him to squeal he's not getting fucked

>Every living freed american slave should get them.

If we give this to them they will come back time and again for more. I might be open to a discussion about paying them to fucking leave the country though. In all honesty they should be paying us for damages and having to put up with them.

Attached: 2010 NCVS black crime.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

I think it might be a good idea; get it over with. A lot of other countries have moved on from their slavery days.

300mil people, black are 13% = 39mil. Every black person that wants to be paid must submit their DNA for analysis and heritage documentation. We then pay everyone of black heritage who can prove their ancestors were slaves 1 million dollars. National debt is raised approximately 20 trillion, but we have every black persons DNA in a data base so most murder, rapes and thefts are solved.
>profit?

> he thinks niggers won't come back for more
This is so cute

This to be quite frank.

weird timing, bringing up her plan to pick our pockets right as her stooge is getting arrested for the patsy she was going to use to browbeat us

I think you could hand every jigaboo in america a briefcase with a million dollars, and in less than five years, 95% of them would have pissed away every penny and be clamoring for more.

>Believing in reparations
stupid shill

>Gibs me dat white boy. You owe me because you white and that makes you racist. We was kangs and sheet until you brought civilization to us.

Blacks can't into civilized productive society. Until the race war kicks off we will continue to pay an ever increasing nigger tax to be forced to live with them.

Attached: honest black woman.png (619x628, 196K)

You know...this makes me chortle.
While the USA becomes more and more bleak...while the USA scraps the space force and becomes the gay worldwide police....when presidential candidates talk about reparations...the new president of Brazil drained the swamp, locked up the king pin commie president, removed rights for LGBT$$% as well as their propaganda in schools, had forced companies to remove 30% of sugar in their food and said during his campaign that blacks would never get reparations because he never owned slaves

Comfy as fuck right now in my "shithole" that isn't looking like such a shithole when compared to the direction the USA is taking.

Keep shitting the bed Trump...you making us look better by the second.

Attached: lunatics.gif (460x258, 1.76M)

I'd 100% support reparations in return for them having to return to Africa.

>What do you think about reparations for slavery Jow Forums? Wouldn't it only be fair?

It's theft.
And the only way out is secession. But that would trigger a civil war.

Until you firebomb and kill everyone in the Favelas you're no /comfy/.

This.
>100k fine which is peanuts in Hollywood money and some shows yanked
>BET types and Spike Lee will be chomping at the bit to sign him up for edgy bullshit later, he'll be everywhere once the trial gets memory holed, hundreds of rap videos etc

His career will only take a small temporary hit, if that.

I'll pay reparations when they can provide 1 African American slave. The free gibs for descendants aren't gonna pan out I'm afraid.

niggers better not push it, or we'll demand they pay back the disproportionate amounts of welfare they've been getting, not to mention affirmative action.

We should undo slavery and ship them back to Africa

So what these people are looking to do would be to tax whites exclusively? Is that what they're doing?

Attached: ancap.jpg (500x650, 57K)

We already have reparations it’s called welfare

My state has no favela....I could give 2 fucks about those negroes killing themselves at a record pace.
Our favelas as cleaning themselves out faster than american ghettos...and our new government could not care less...they will actually increase the massacre while you cunt give them more gibs LOL

Trump will look like a cake walk compared to the fuckers that will come in 2020

>So what these people are looking to do would be to tax whites exclusively? Is that what they're doing?

Yep. Very likely. I seriously fucking doubt america's Latino invaders will pay anything. Same goes for east asians.

Yes, the arabs, who began the African slave trade, should pay reparations to blacks. The oil money can cover it, it's not like they invented refineries and whatnot or do any labor for it.

free jordans for life, get nike to subsidize it.

Attached: 1516135426696.jpg (960x960, 109K)

> gib moar free moneyz

Smollet is her nephew.

I'm for giving all living slaves reparations

NIGGERS got rep-uray-shuns when we let them stay in white countries

You still have street urchins ripping chains off peoples necks. If Big Daddy Bolsonaro ends up actually fixing up ya'lls murder rate I'll be impressed.

With how many slave owners that impregnated Nubian queens they probably owe reparations to themselves.
Also can I sue Italy for the slavery of Rome?

sure, since slavery was run by Jews, they can pay all the reparations

I have a hardon for Kamala

I want her chained to my armchair, struggling to free herself, shouting at the top of her lungs, while I rip open her clothes and she despairs over a rape that will not come.

Instead, I'd gag her, then let her piss and shit herself over a duration of two days.

when she was hungry, thirsty and broken, the real fun would begin. i'd stuff every hole in her body with every day household items, and have her moan through the day and into the night, asking either to be let go or to be raped and be done with.

i wouldn't do it to you kamala. i wouldn't go rapist on an old used up hag.

but i would spank you with my leather belt for days

Attached: lowhangingfruit.jpg (352x295, 17K)

you have never left your basement, evidently.
I live in the South, we don't have that shit here.
No favelas, no rampant poverty.

I am from Gramado, pic related
My paternal side is German
My maternal side is Dutch
I don't come from native or negro spunk, unlike you, muttman

Attached: gramado.jpg (309x163, 11K)

23andme said I’m 0.1% African so pay up whitey

Should people with MAGA hats receive reparations for being smeared by lying faggot niggers?

There's your answer.

Attached: V2.jpg (734x1088, 138K)

The problem with reparations is that all wealth of the upper class, not simply the wealth of white slaveowners and their descendants, comes from the exploitation of others' labor. Reparations don't go nearly far enough; we need a grand leveling of wealth that benefit the descendants of wage slaves and chattel slaves alike!

Red pill blacks on Jews owning majority of slaves
Push Jews own most money
Push Jews pay back slavery money
Tell blacks their money is going to Israel

Problem solved

bruh with all the welfare munie the black population get they sould be the one paying back
also gotta love how they're playing victims while being the luckiest blacks alive, heck they could've lived in Africa, in Liberia but their ancestor choosed not to, i guess America wasnt that bad after all!

Nothing could be easier, because it's all true.

Attached: JewPrivilege.jpg (1275x1650, 364K)

Brazil's murder rate is higher than the entire western world combined including the USA, stop being so assblasted by a simple truth retard.

that looks kinda comfy, playing pool with the lads a warm summer evening, im jelly

Like West Africans want American Negro back.
Where do you think we got the fuckers in the 1st place?
I laugh hysterically every time I see some celebrity coon go over to Africa to discover their roots and shake hands and hug the great great great grandson of the fucker that sold them to begin with.

Attached: 43969-Oh-Yea-Kool-Aid-Man.jpg (500x667, 237K)

Where the fuck are my reparations you pillaging theiving bastard? You think Indias just gonna forgive the centuries of hell you wrought upon its citizens? 2020's just around the corner, prepare to become an Indian vassal state you marauding prick, all your so called men will be castrated and the inbred hicks you call the Royal family will be hung from the Rafters of the Taj Mahal as revenge for the suffering their predecessors caused us.

Attached: 1550650714634.png (1045x590, 49K)

>Nothing could be easier
Nigger can't into math user, or facts and figures. Also they probably wouldn't even understand your pic since every figure is black.

Attached: nigger_math.jpg (470x480, 75K)

This video really makes the case for it
youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM&t=2s

Wouldn't racemixing mean some of the reparations would go to non-blacks?

>confuses the northeast with all of Brazil.
The most murderous states are in the North of the country, retard.

Most Dangerous state Rio Grande do Norte,
Get your money back, your education sucks.
>how retarded are you
It is like comparing murder rates between Wyoming and California

Uneducated Americans should be forced to move to Canada

Blacks should pay reparations to the victims of their crime

So when Should I begin planning on making reparations to an AI endowed I phone in the future for purchasing a I phone 4 back in the day?

Attached: fry-futurama-34257101-500-313.png (500x313, 78K)

Nobody alive today has that connection to slavery, anymore. Let us move forward. Shall I pester Italians about ancient Roman slavery?

It doesnt mean black people will get a welfare check comprised of only white people's taxes.

What will reparations consist of?

First-time homebuyer programs. The government could offer subsidized home mortgages similar to those that built the white middle class after World War II, but targeted to those excluded or preyed upon by predatory lending or redlining. Programs should also be available to direct descendants who were barred opportunities to get on family wealth creation programs.

Tuition-free higher education. Free tuition and financial support at universities and colleges for first-generation college students could be covered under reparations provisions. This can also include capital grants to Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

Endowments for historical and cultural institutions. Reparations funds could provide one-time capital endowments to create and sustain museums and historical exhibits that teach the history of slavery and its aftermath, such as the National Museum of African American History and Culture. Alongside German reparations for Nazi Germany, there has been a national investment in education about the history of the Holocaust. The “Facing History and Ourselves” curriculum is now used in thousands of US high schools. A similar investment should be made to disseminate the history of African Americans to all segments of the society.

Historical monuments and markers. Throughout Germany, there are historical markers informing people about the legacy of the Holocaust. In the US, historical markers could be a national memorial for slavery victims in Washington DC, marking sites of lynchings and organized pogroms and race riots, such as the 1924 attack on a black business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This would be particularly important in terms of broader education and reconciliation.

I'm perfectly fine with them. In fact, just deduct my nigger reparations from the Irish reparations the Queen will be sending me any day now.

Who will pay?

Federal government due to systemic FHA discrimination and Fugitive Slave Act. Accomplished by acts of Congress to create tax-funded spending programs.

State governments that had historically supported the institutions of slavery and de jure segregation. Accomplished through lawsuits or settlements with State governments.

Slave Holding States: NJ, VA, NC, SC, GA, MS, MD, DE, KY, DC, TN, AR, LA, FL, MO, AL, TX. (17)

States w/ Segregation Laws: AZ, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WY. (35)

Private companies sued for discrimination under the Civil Rights Act or Fair Housing Act and those companies that had profited from the historical slave trade. Accomplished through lawsuits or settlements with liable companies.

Examples: AIG (US Life Insurance), Aetna, Bank of America, Brooks Bros., Brown Bros. Harriman, Brown University, CSX Corporation, Harvard Law School, JP Morgan Chase, New York Life, Norfolk Southern (Mobile & Girard), Princeton, Yale, Penn U, Columbia, Rutgers, Dartmouth, U of Delaware, Gannett.

fpbp

Based indo Aryan user, fuck that drunk smith English idiot
Can you teach me Sanskrit?

No, because all of the slaves and slave owners are dead. Also, blacks already have undeserved reparations in the form of Affirmative Action, welfare and preferential treatment in nearly every facet of life. To top it off, blacks have done nothing but squander all of these opportunities.

>huge crime rate
>29.2 murders per 100,000

Can’t wait for Bolsonaro to unleash hell, but if you think it’s going to be easy avoiding a civil war then you’re deluding yourselves.

Why not?
>pic related
(((Federal Reaerve))) enslaved all of us too we get a cut too.

Attached: F3FF9F62-2BE2-4479-82B0-BFC2A8F067F3.jpg (800x600, 85K)

As if the hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars of subsidized housing, healthcare, disability checks, and food wasn't enough. Some of these people actually take more value than they'll produce in their entire lifetimes.

Ohio never had segregation laws.
Where did you come up with shit?
Most of the companies you listed didn't exist during slavery.
Sage

PAY UP WHITE TRASH OR ELSE

If we could give dindus a one time lump payment and they would have to shut the fuck up forever, I do it in a heartbeat. However we all know this is not what would happen.

The northeast of the country is the cocaine corridor. Gangland territory...highest murder rate is in Rio Grande do Norte.

The South is comfy af.

We should be getting something for all the hardships we have faced while whitey has been running the country.

Spic 1st generation US citizen anchor baby here, my parents were dirt poor illegals who picked fruit and got legal status under Regan's amnesty, they are now wealthy boomers who started their own trucking company that serves the fields they used to pick fruit for and paid for my bachelor's and master's... why should my or my parent's taxes pay for any niggers' gibs???

But it's still your country, why are you south americans so assblasted over simple facts it's actually insane how combative you get over something that anyone in the first world would agree upon.

Left is giving this election away. Reparations will tear this country apart. Huge. HUGE. mistake.

Shut up and dribble nigger.

According to 1860 US census 40% of Jews owned slaves, less than 1% of white owned them.

Attached: D7A78494-8831-4D69-8927-ADD6DFB256CB.jpg (1025x512, 104K)

THAT WILL BE THE ONE THAT FINALLY GETS ME TO PICK UP A GUN !