What did this feel like?

What did this feel like?

Attached: 376926487412.jpg (629x443, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HSNZ3VoUDSE
youtu.be/csbfAYRLehc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXLY1Svth-w
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
youtu.be/_fy-uhxiXcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At the time it was just every day life. We had no idea, we were just happy children. How much I miss it, you would not believe.

I have all my passw*rds in a text file, ask me anything, faggots.

being a pedo window shopping?

>ask mom for a coin to flip into the fountain
>see all the quarters on the bottom
>imagine how many gumballs and jawbreakers I could get if I only took the quarters from the fountain
>didn't take any quarters because I didn't want to steal a wish away from someone else

Fucking terrible. Goddamm, how the fuck did the Jews convince people to allow these scum in public?
>At the time it was just every day life
WRONG, smoking was always fucking terrible.

>>ask mom for a coin to flip into the fountain
>>see all the quarters on the bottom
>>imagine how many gumballs and jawbreakers I could get if I only took the quarters from the fountain
>takes it
t. anyone who isn't white

This killed that.

Attached: 1399671037132.jpg (630x604, 96K)

You were a good child. I haven't looked recently but I don't imagine there'd be many coins in the bottom of fountains these days.

I remember our mall had fountains like that. As a child it was a wonderful place. Then the arcades. Fucking arcades, man. The days when mortal kombat was new.

smoking inside? pretty fucking cool.

That and street fighter 2 were mind blowing at the time

It's pretty fucking terrible. I remember being a kid, goddamm smokers are the worst human trash.

You don't know what you have until you lose it. Grew up in California in the 70's & 80's, and then watched the niggerization of American culture brainwash white youth out of having any sort of collective identity of our own.

I love the 80s 90s mall aesthetic.

I miss my favorite old mall, Harding Mall. So sads

t. asthma virgin

Simpler times

youtu.be/HSNZ3VoUDSE

I bet she felt loose.

Attached: 20190221_182456.png (1235x1144, 1.28M)

>implying negroes would get close to water in order to steal coins

Only a jew would do that

i'm still playing street fighter to this day. although SFV i dislike. but arcades were awesome, they're all gone now.

it was awesome. most malls were located out of the easy reach of nogs, you needed a car to get to them. there were never chimpouts and massive theft like there is in the (mostly empty) malls like now.

felt good man

Attached: Image16.jpg (1764x1225, 563K)

Your a faggot

This should actually make you angry. The last generation gave this up so their masters who run America could exploit us in 20 years

Seriously: if you're white, and you were born after the 80's, then you got fucking screwed (unless you live somewhere that's still mostly white, like Montana). Being able to go to shopping malls, cruising on the main strip, drive-ins and movie theaters, WITHOUT a bunch of feral brown people filthing the place up, was truly something else.

This is the travesty of things like buttcoin, they're not corporeal.

I remember going to Disneyland as a kid and it being like a haven from all the dirty annoying spics I had to grow up around.

The past is a foreign country now.

Attached: Image25.jpg (1328x1105, 386K)

Boomers had it good but then decided to ruin everything forever. Why?

youtu.be/HSNZ3VoUDSE

Attached: 1525367694744.png (381x353, 36K)

wrong video

youtu.be/csbfAYRLehc

boomer ruined it as much as you do
by being an accomplice
by doing nothing
you no better than boomer you sit on your fat arse and look at your country being overrun

Simple:

Because "fuck you, mom and dad."

The biggest mistake the Greatest Generation made was the failure to impress upon their children a gratitude for what they were born into. They tried, but it was mainly by being a hard-ass and harsh disciplinarian, which lead to the little shits rebelling.

A little demonstrative deprivation might have gone a long way...

This seems like a good explanation, especially when compared with the video I linked where the young boomers discuss their parents threatening to kill them over being in a band.

Also the fact that most only consider fast food, television commercials and shows, and bland consumerism as their only culture.

>mid 90's
>take train to school
>sit with friends in packed smoking section
>windows closed because winter
>chainsmoke for the lulz
>eyes literally burning
>imaginethesmell.jpg
good times

Attached: 1550707793005.jpg (832x690, 130K)

It was great,

freedom as a 5 year old to go an play as I wish, with my firends no fear, no non whites.

There was one negative, the threat of total nuc war at any time

I think that had a big psych fuckup

I think the movies of the 70's and 80s planted some big fuck ups into culture as well.

hopefully the intenet will make that into irrelevance as

mass media disintegrates

What's the name of the file?

it's all fun and games until your brother pushes you in and you have to spend the next few hours soaking wet
t.boomer

Like there would be any point in nuking Australia.

Like a padded vinyl hell.

worse, countries you can visit

Attached: huiteethnostate.jpg (594x378, 63K)

This.
70's 80's aesthetic was like being smothered with cheap building materials.

in theaters, airplanes, hospitals

heaven

not long ago when you could smoke inside of an airplane or a bus or a train

it felt like home and it felt like you belonged

your a good boy user

Attached: 1508157310588.gif (840x488, 252K)

Wholesome

Attached: 1521592932968.png (657x527, 44K)

Heaven!!!

Walking right up to the gate and getting on a plane was sick.

rather than an atomized hellscape of weary and distrusting assholes and brown people who you feel completely alienated from?

Even though I quit a long time ago. I still miss smoking. It used to be nice. You could smoke in most places, they had special sections for it.

In college, had smoking areas of the library where you could study and smoke. It was nice.

I don't know. I was born in 92.

Smelly and dirty. Low class. Degenerate.

This is cool. That's where different

>It used to be nice
You pnly think that because you're a filthy addict. Normal people hate you trash and always hated having you scum around.
>You could smoke in most places
Yeahm, and it was fucking terrible. It's insane how the jews pushed rthis shit and people just accepted it and allowed tyou scum to exist.
>smoking areas of the library
What the fuck? There is no goddamm way that is true. Fucking hell, there is no way.

turbo faggotry is what you are

I hope you die of cancer

There's just no way that zoomers can even comprehend this era

It's like there was no sense of doom looming over our heads, civilization was near perfect and needed no changes. Music was made with effort and love, the lyrics were just poetry. Fast food didn't taste as shitty, jobs payed much more, cars looked awesome, women wanted to be women and you loved your country

Attached: 1537638982192.png (922x733, 1.33M)

Attached: 1508804646024.jpg (228x218, 17K)

No, kiddy user it was nice and nobody said anything.
If anybody talked like you, you would have been laughed at and then get your ass kicked.
Look at smoking in movies in the early to mid 1980’s.

Everything you said is true. Fuck it hurts so much. Nothing left to save.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gXLY1Svth-w

Attached: nod2.gif (250x145, 1.07M)

Then:
Now:
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

Attached: 1327252690987.jpg (800x853, 138K)

Kinda like this....

awww shit nigga... hivemind!

It’s all gone, it will never come back

Teach your white children to survive. Soon the “Opressed” will come to oppress us, and it won’t end well.

Attached: D94E3668-9C70-4DC2-AB98-1F27E07F9847.jpg (1024x705, 87K)

Attached: junpei bateman.png (946x1262, 420K)

Everything smelled like shit everywhere you went. Glad that shit is outlawed indoors.

Y’all niggas missed it: youtu.be/_fy-uhxiXcE

I was a little kid at the time. Like those at the fountain. It was just comfy as fuck. Everything was nice. There was a lot of neon lights. They were really popular. Neon everywhere. And the music was really good. And people were kind of nice. And people didn't really worry about bullshit just their own lives.

Terrible, every public place smelled like a white trash home. Banning smoking at restaurants is one of the best small things that happened to this country

I was a kid in the 70s and went to HS in the 80s. Where I grew up in the SF Bay Area we had malls everywhere.

My nearest mall was called Southland. Back then, it was a wonderful place. Me, my best friend, and my girlfriend all worked at JC Penney. On my lunch breaks my girlfriend and I would share a slice of pizza at the food court. Most of my friends worked at the mall too. Yes, back in my day, teenagers had jobs.

The arcade was my favorite. I was absolutely enthralled with Dragon's Lair, I spent all my money on that game.

I could go on, but I'll spare you the torture. Malls were great, and I'm so glad I got to eperience them growing up.

Btw I recently went back to Southland mall in Hayward to see how much it has changed. No arcade, no food court, most stalls empty, no customers, mostly thugs.

People weren't afraid to have opinions.
People weren't afraid to have values.
People weren't afraid to stand for something true to them.

I wish I had a happy childhood, I was already thinking about suicide at age 10

the concept that your personal values could get you fired used to be absurd. now you can't even let them be known at a bar.

nothing makes me feel better than knowing that white women are getting BLACKED en masse

>rejecting hot white girls because you think "theres plenty in the sea" before the days of mass immigration and aggressive feminism.

>"the future is so bright we have to sunglasses" said us in 1980s/90s. Said.

Anybody relate?

>what is Cold War and nuclear anhillation

>What are urban riots

I do.
I was born in 1965 and lived it.

i watched a show about a company that cleans the fountains. they get paid to come get all the coins, there was a youtube video about cleaning the coins off then going through them to find valuable ones. some of the fountanis dont get cleand out for 20-30 years. rare coins worth 1000s of dollars...

Me second from left

Attached: DA3B4E25-4507-498B-90A8-0AF1037F943E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

I’m sure you’ll understand when I tell you that it was FUCKING BOMB

STFU

I was born 1989, but I'm aware enough to look back and realize the change.

Even growing up there used to be a thing called a "90s girlfriend." A mix of femininity with a "save the world" attitude. They are now extinct. I never had a chance to partake in the last remnants of the Faustian ethnostate. Its all anti-masculinity, anti-whiteness and diversity now.

>this thread

Attached: Hiraeth a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was white culture.png (990x1176, 1.7M)

Damn...guess I am not the only one who feels this way. Never know if it is just me getting old or a legitimate sense of loss/the recent past was much better...

They actually kinda aren’t just getting replaced with black & chinese women

The coin fountain is a test of Whiteness.

Attached: th.jpg (181x174, 9K)

How old are you nigger? By the 1980's the nuke fears were gone. The Soviet Union was in rapid decline, and we all knew it.

this user beat you to it

>Dragon's Lair
Fuck that was so hard.

you ever feel like we were prepared to succeed in a world that disintegrated as we entered adolescence? who stole the future? at least the 90's in the west was the best time to be a kid. i'll always have those memories.

Attached: 1549565544087.jpg (700x500, 71K)

It felt like you were in a land of your own people, surrounded by people you could trust.

Attached: Marineland_of_the_Pacific_California_GW_42A.jpg (1045x666, 1.14M)

epic post user. picture totally "pulled it" off.

Yes, but by the early 2000’s it was already well over.
In the early 1980’s it was a raging fire.
I think that age died in stages but it was in its last dying embers by 2000 with 9/11 completely killing it.
Pic related, from 1983.

Attached: 84D96324-47BF-4126-8918-5CD274FFB0AE.jpg (3024x4032, 2.95M)

>doesn't know how to rotate image
>oldfag confirmed

Maybe.
I grew up in the 1970’s and it was probably like growing up in the 1990’s, but with more serial killers.

Went to high school in late 80s
Malls were where all my friends worked and spent free time
Multiple music stores with good songs blaring that you could from far away
Lots of small boutique stores that sold novelty items, clothing, etc
Multiple book stores
High schoolers had jobs and money to spend
Huge arcades with cute girls watching cool boys play Donkey Kong and Dig Dug
No fucking feminism, social justice, diversity
Spent weekends cruising up and down mall with buddies, girls were cute and approachable and were not cunty
We even had an ice skating rink that was open late on weekends, boys used to hold girls hand and skate together while Duran Duran played
Overall it was a fun and safe place for kids and teens

And I lived the second half of the 80s which was even MORE FIYA