U.S. National Debt

Can someone explain the U.S. national debt to me and why it is or isn't a problem for ordinary folk?

Attached: 1520612696693.png (1024x768, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.imf.org/2019/02/05/cashing-in-how-to-make-negative-interest-rates-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=g9VpDREs2dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a tax we pay to the banking mafia.

The fed is a private bank that fucks all Americans.

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

America is a major player, so it won't go bankrupt like Greece or Argentina.

High debt levels have, however, an impact on future government policy. At some future point, the US government will have to get some of the debt "on the gov books" which will drive inflation higher, and that can have an impact on everyone in the US. Although not on the poorest people, who have no assets or money anyway, but on the middle class which see their savings and assets depreciate in value while their earnings will likely not rise as fast as inflation.

But overall, forget it, the national debt is a non-issue for the US.

It's because of the Jewish Federal Reserve. Read G. Edward Griffen's book, "The Creature from Jekyl Island"

Buy Bitcoin

really study this, then Google the motto at the top.

Rothschild own the world, money is everything, the system was set up this way.

Attached: 1550217756670.jpg (684x3436, 483K)

Debt based credit slavery. Hint: youre not supposed to Pay the money back, because its physically impossible. How do you Pay rent on money that has been created from nothing? Its a jewish ponzi and you are at the bottom.

Prosecute Goldman and JPM for the very illegal derivatives holdings they have. Arrest the London Whale.

If you think Bernie Madeoff was any kind of shit, just look into the Jew bankers.

>be me USA with only $1.6trillion in circulation
>decide want more
>"borrow" money from Federal Reserve
>puts more money into circulation without inflation
>because it doesn't exist
>currently have over $50trillion of "debt" in circulation
>but is debt not money
>because it isn't real
>though works just like money
>but it isn't real
>though it is

Attached: nya nya nya nya.jpg (233x216, 10K)

What will you do to the fed once you enter office, Wayne-san?

>U.S. national debt
its not national. the USD is international index currency. everything is basically traded in USD(only converted to local currency)

"US debt" is actually everyone's debt in the world. lol..

bitcoin is being manipulated by people like jack dorsey. they do pump and dump schemes. have fun though

Issue more negative interest rate loans to Israel while making your own people starve. It's the same thing again and again.

Only for the countries that pegged their own worthless paper to the US. Look at China and how it's scrambling after they had their policy when 2007 housing collapse forced them in to it.

Now they have ghost towns.

US is 22 trillion in debt and obligates another 100+ trillion in unpaid liabilities to faggots who want pension, social security, and shit like that
so 122+ trillion in debt, the interest is starting to add up 370+ billion now on yearly interest

so what options does the US have?
cut spending? of course not israel needs 38 billion a year to build border walls and buy weapons to expand their ethnostate

I believe the US will turn to inflation it's the only reasonable way they keep this scam afloat

debt, like money, isnt real
the goal is to destroy a debt based economy entirely by removing the satanic cabal that constantly prints money
in the service of that goal, its fine to just keep printing money, because what difference does it make

It's basically just a government run savings account. They pay it off automatically by crediting accounts for what they owe. The interest is new money added to the economy though. There's hundreds of billions we spend on these bond-interest payments, and the reasoning is incredibly dubious. We only bother issuing bonds post-gold standard because they let us control interest rates. Despite the fact that there's literally no empirical evidence showing that interest-rate manipulation is effective. If we stopped issuing bonds and just printed the money outright, we could build a new naval fleet to place near China and make college free.

>the us has turned to inflation
It's been doing that for the past 100 years of the Jewish Federal Reserve, dumbass.

You probably took out a loan to not learn anything in college.

>"US debt" is actually everyone's debt in the world.
No its not, thats why you can buy off US debt like China or some other countries.

US national debt is debt of USA to other countries and most of it debt to their own citizens and agencies,companies etc.
It is a huge problem that will get bigger in future when Russia,China,EU start major trade deals in currencies outside of USD because as it is now, everyone has debt to everyone and we all trade in USD so debt cant get in solving box because it will ruin everyone in domino effect.

>in the service of that goal, its fine to just keep printing money
The Federal Reserve is not printing money. They just edit numbers on a computer server. They are not giving out money so the value of the dollar does not go down. Because the money isn't real -- it's debt. But can be used like money, but is really debt. That is money.

here's the IMF's plan to introduce negative interest rate
They're proposing making money in your bank account lose a few percent a year, and giving cash a secondary exchange rate of 97% of face value

blogs.imf.org/2019/02/05/cashing-in-how-to-make-negative-interest-rates-work/

Attached: th.jpg (760x600, 110K)

Only Congress issues money. The Jews get really upset when you have some instead of stock in their various trades.

Guns are also a good store of wealth,

nope I have my wealth in bitcoin and don't work anymore

It is a problem after Clinton.
It was just this
> I invested in american companies
> american companies have debt to me
Now they just print money and preparing to crash american economy. Obama threatened people with military when rating agencies lowered the american rating from AAA+ to AAA.

Trump fixed the rating, but Trump is the last good president. If he would not be declared the emperor of USA, it will all go to shitter sooner than general public can imagine.

Someone has read modern monitary theory.
If anything, the only thing that should chamge is that the treasury prints money not the federal reserve. Although the head of the reserve is appointed by the president.

Itt: people who dont understand fiat macroeconomics.
You cant apply only austrian economics to a fiat currency.
Even Oswald Mosley was a fan of Keysenan economics.

It's pretty funny when you work for the "block chain" after all the lies about nigger slaves. Congrats if you managed to buy out of the market in time to brag about it.

I don't understand what you're trying to say

my work is voluntary
I test new products, collaborate with developers, and help newbies answer their questions

Is the idea behind this to incentivize people not to let their money sit in the bank or what?

They think it will boost the economy by forcing people to spend

this is the lie jews at the IMF are telling the goy
>Without cash, depositors would have to pay the negative interest rate to keep their money with the bank, making consumption and investment more attractive. This would jolt lending, boost demand, and stimulate the economy.

They made you part of a test group? lol. You have to understand, even if you don't understand history at all, that they go for the youth first in order to gain control over their minds.

The first time I went to a Google training (dog training) center, it was just the same four colors you used to see in the Bill Gates era. Nobody seemed to notice.

everything is open source
when a developer releases new product I test it for fun and submit bugs
none of this is centrally organized it's all on me
I do this because I'm interested in the idea of a distributed consensus global ledger

we can't audit the fed, but any goy can audit the entire bitcoin blockchain and be a validating node for less than $150 of hardware which most of us already own personal PCs
right now there are over 10k people validating the authenticity of bitcoin's ledger worldwide

Maybe it's my lack of economic understanding, but this seems like a suicidal approach to solving the debt.

Consider the following. The second something goes wrong in your life, you won't have any cash savings on hand to actually pay off expenses. If I don't have any money in my bank account, but I have some gold futures or stocks or bonds or whatever, and my car gets totaled and insurance won't cover the whole thing, I have to immediately sell whatever I have to cover the cost, even if it's at a loss or puts me in a bad tax position. This will also lead to massive lack of liquidity and massively discourage foreign investment in banks, which means they won't *have* any cash on hand to lend.

On the other hand if I do get a loan, then how would that even work? The debt just magically shrinks until it hits zero, even if I never make a single payment? Oh yeah, I'm sure banks would love to give me terms like that. Welcome to the world of the 1 month to 1 year car loan, payments accepted in gold only.

Prices would go through the roof for everything as spending goes out of control, cash value would fall to near zero as everyone has to immediately get all cash out of their hands as soon as possible no matter how bad the return on investment, no one would be able to get a loan for anything, and the Fed would probably call in all of its debts before the change took place and do as much economic damage as possible on the way out, because there's no way they are staying in a country with negative debt.

This makes no sense to me.

>and the Fed would probably call in all of its debts
The debt is the money. You are implying the federal reserve would attempt to pay off the debt with debt. For every $1 in existence whether is printed or exists only digitally the world "owes" the Federal Reserve $1.10. The debt only exists in-name. Is a semantic loophole of simply printing money without inflation.

Attached: 15456858456.jpg (500x365, 27K)

>Welcome to the world of the 1 month to 1 year car loan, payments accepted in gold only.
yeah that's something I'm researching

we can look at Japan Switzerland Denmark because they just introduced negative rates, but at only -.1% to -.25%
I assume loans are still 4%+ depending on how you're rated

It's not very open when you bring in braindead foreigns to work on it. You ever have one of them mouth-breath all over you because you're trying to change a redundant power supply or plug things in different holes like it's some kind of magic?
>moron 3rd world people
>only here because satanic jewish politicians wanted to destroy everything
>try to fake it out with satanic jewish TV to distract everybody
But they still need me to change a fucking power supply while nobody else knows how.

Boy howdy you should have seen my bosses face when I brought it to the next meeting. I hat to explain how a switch-mode power supply worked because he didn't think there would need to be a 1 Kw power transformer in there.

Attached: Jacob-Rothschild.jpg (800x587, 129K)

Attached: roth (27).jpg (323x499, 41K)

Attached: rothchild jewed familys.png (2968x1410, 2.64M)

Attached: rothchild (20).jpg (1724x1500, 432K)

Attached: roth (6).jpg (600x600, 76K)

Attached: roth (6).png (528x507, 422K)

American debt is financed by the government selling Treasury Bonds or other similar instruments. It's mostly debt owed to Americans.

It's not a problem because we can print more money, and are the reserve currency of the world, as long as the largest and most open economy.

Ask again in 25 years.

Ok, so for private loans the negative interest won't apply, only for the debt the Federal Government owes to the Federal Reserve? If that's the case, that has to lead to inflation IMO as government spending will go through the roof (maybe Japan and Denmark are different since they may be much more savings driven and have much higher debt/GDP ratios, in other words, they have no choice).

In the U.S. I feel like our politicians would just look at that as free money and spend more money on everything, over consuming and driving up prices for the private sector. I really don't think we have a problem with consumption, and every dime you put into a bank typically either gets lent out or invested somewhere in something.

Correction, the debt the government and banks owe to the Federal Reserve.

I have extra copies of this book in my file drawrs at work so I can give them out.
The rest of the time I spend how slow they piss. No wonder the completely fake and useless Rockefeller prostate cancer industry for more shekels operates. These people will look at you like you're coming on to a deer in the middle of the night if you bring the headlights on.

I don't understand it completely but I see these policies hurting the average person
eventually it leads to something that isn't sustainable and inflation/hyper-inflation occurs to sustain the outrageous obligations the government offers + interest on the national debt (right now 22 trillion + 100 trillion in unpaid liabilities)

There is no such thing as the national debt. Whom is collecting this debt. It surely can't be the people who live in the nation.

but niggers and spics don't give a shit
when it all collapses it'll be just like the homeland they talk so fondly about
so free gibs and drain any credibility from the system we created while it all goes down the tube

Just remember that the Jews put the system into place, and the Jewish system didn't work at all.

A lot of countries are trying to trade in other currencies

Attached: trade.png (637x632, 668K)

Our whole economy and currency is fake n' bullshit. 3rd world countries are acting as slave labor for us over money that doesn't even exist in reality. We pay them with "our debt" like fucking lol. Any of these countries could simply swap to nuclear+hydrogen energies and tell us to go fuck ourselves. But they don't. Why. The world is ridiculous.

Attached: 1549688275920.jpg (540x390, 29K)

Because you try to "liberate" them if they do

See Gaddafi circa. 2011

Attached: iran.png (586x741, 478K)

what about China and India. we wouldn't be able to invade them. Even Russia. You are all just bending over and working in the USA's cotton fields. We stopped having Africans being the slaves to you being the new ones. You can refuse at any time. Maybe Syria cannot -- but you can.

>Kike does not want me to use the bank.
>Alright I'll start buying gold and other precious metals then, along with salt, sugar etc.
>I start placing my savings in everything except a bank account

What now kike fags?

Ye you would
You've done it before
Not through direct war but proxy for sure

Attached: color the map with uncle sam.png (1579x754, 299K)

Good eye! I came to MMT and Post-Keynesianism a bit after reading Gottfried Feder. It's the best economic school for Jow Forums. Progressives try to claim it, but they support social democracy for political reasons and would still support it even if there was zero economic backing for it. The democrats also don't want a true end to poverty or rebirth of America because they wouldn't be able to use the unemployed as an army on election day. Bismarck hit the left hard by implementing some of their own policies and making there less of a reason to side with the socdems. It would make more sense for the republicans to adopt it, especially since Trump has driven them to the left on economics and to the right on social issues. Hitler said it best when he said he won his election based on rural-folk and the German worker.

You are implying we would proxy war China+Russia+India in a nuclear era? Yeah nah. With the amount of your people getting fucked over the only reason you'd not be dropping the USD is if your leaders are being bribed. Or you're hoping we're blind and you're going to buy up as much of the gold you can with the USD temporarily. Newsflash most of the gold is in the US Treasury and is eyes-only. Then you have the Queen's stash. You're being swindled, son. All good though because agencies like the CIA would only hire me in a situation where would be financially unadvantaged for me to join like when I've already completed my engineering bachelor's degree. So all they're getting are brainwashed retards from ivy leagues with degrees in crap like Telescopy and bullshit. Probably already infested with Marxist crap like racial quotas instead of something reasonable like an IQ minimum requirement. The human race is honestly so fucking retarded, man.

Attached: 1549915800109.png (300x300, 82K)

>You are implying
Nigger you're already doing it, what the fuck are you even saying?

Attached: dumb dumb.png (959x671, 658K)

>being threatened by Ukraine
Yeah micro proxy wars are enough of a threat to not being economic slaves to the West. If any actual real shit were to be threatening to Russia like biological warfare or something the same would be done to us guaranteed.

In a debt based fiat system debt is necessary and inevitable. The more the economy grows the more debt there will be. Eventually when people lose faith in it there will be a collapse.

Attached: a h e m.png (718x729, 467K)

Bitcoin is traceable.
Buy Monero or even better, buy Nerva.
Real decentralized and fungible currencies.

...you know what I mean. Things like designer plagues. But yeah I get your point you're scared of dropping the USD because we might overreact or something to that effect.

>In a debt based fiat system debt is necessary and inevitable. The more the economy grows the more debt there will be. Eventually when people lose faith in it there will be a collapse.
This whole thread and you make a post still believing in the scam. The debt is fake, retard.

That's it? For fucks sake US, step your game up.

>...you know what I mean
You mean, that you know jackshit and just post your subinformed catering opinions.

So many people have no conception of this, its unbelievable. Even here on pol.

I've glanced the articles you've linked. None of those are actual threats to your country. You are in economic slavery and can escape at any time if you were brave enough. With the amount of technological WMDs Russia possesses we wouldn't actually stop you, dude. Either that or we do and risk a World War III. Your plan currently is to try and possess as much gold / raw materials as you can before making a final decision of unaccepting the USD. Eventually you're going to have to make that decision though unless you want to be in perpetual slavery to a point where you have to recruit slave labor from North Korea.

Attached: 1550151225110.gif (500x564, 246K)

When did Trump get so hunky?

>Can someone explain the U.S. national debt to me and why it is or isn't a problem for ordinary folk?

A 'debt' is only a 'debt' if someone can collect it.

Foreigners can't do it: they'd have to get through a global supercarrier fleet to do it.

Americans can't do it: they can't even get their own politicians to favor them over fucking Mexican invaders.

Thus: not a problem.
The national debt is simply a magical fount of cash.

The US Treasury could literally mint a 20 trillion dollar coin and hand it over to the Federal Reserve and literally nobody would give a fuck except the paul-bots.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9VpDREs2dY

Debt used to lead to inflation, but paradoxically, the US has managed to use a mixture of debt accrual and foreign intervention to strengthen the dollar to the point where the idea of high inflation of the dollar is honestly unthinkable. The US has found a way to break the standard model of how inflation works, so economists probably need to go back to the drawing board on this one.

Boggles the mind

It's the whip. You're the cattle. Guess who owns the whip?

Honestly am tired of this fake currency shit propping up breeding programs for the lowest of our society, getting rid of factory jobs so all there is left is "services" where only women excel at... all of this neo-Marxist, dysgenic bullshit being funded by an endless fountain of digitally generated cash by the military-industrial complex's petrodollar scheme. The USA needs to go back to something akin to a gold standard for things simply as saving the gene pool.

Not the same person btw, just same flag

But to respond as to why we didn't, it was actually due to Putin putting a halt on any sort of retaliation after the death of the several troops in Syria by American forces
Our own military guys went full force, but the cabinet and the president put a stop to it due to the fact that in our current objective, our main priority is general infrastructure and the building of several gas lines to china and Europe all of which are around several billions

We probably won't attempt any sort of military action until the approval of China and China would not approve due to the fact that their largest monetary investments include several cities in America and the majority of Canada, a border on America.

Attached: P3_Edogawa_Render.png (346x454, 82K)

Inflation is hovering around 2%. It hardly even exists.

it is a problem for ordinary folk.

It is the sole cause of persistent inflation since 1913. If there was no Fed, milk would still cost 10 cents or less, and new average houses would be 25,000

Any recommendations for some reading on Fiat economic theory?

Look at US armed forces and military might.
Look closely
Real close
You still think America gives a fuck about its debt that will never be paid back?

This. The debt is just pixels on a screen

You guys don't even need oil. In the 1900s they found a way to use hydrogen as a fuel source by running an electrical current through water, of which can be sourced from nuclear power. You literally do not even need oil. Gasoline-based technology is outdated and has been for some time -- propped up by the petrodollar with all businesses even attempting a hydrogen fuel source being attacked and driven out of business early in Western countries. Shit we can even do Tesla coils to have cars run off of electricity within the air itself.

Hydropower only accounts for about 21% of Russia's total electric power production and it's hard to outsource

And it's that the oil is really for us, but more to Europe and China
And unfortunately like it or not, the majority of the world still relies on Oil and will need to for the next 20 - 30 years as we set up nuclear options
That's why most of the contracts of oil supply are for the next 10/20 years continually

I just realized that Trump is Onizuka irl

the national debt of our fiat currency is literally meaningless. it just means that our politicians sold all the intrinsic wealth of the nation a long time ago, and the infinitely wealthy are wielding America like a cudgel. as soon as we're no longer necessary (when it's time for Israel to become the sole superpower), it'll be the pretext for a huge collapse that they could cause at any time.

You know how we use money backed by jack shit? So do countries. Our debt is handed about as a sort of international fiat, and even serves as the basis for some currencies, because that was the only way to stabilize the global economy after World War 2.
This matters to you because of inflation. Anything a foreign market is interested in that can be bought with dollars will have a very bloated price thanks to all this monopoly money we've thrown across the oceans. Should they all lose faith in the dollar for some reason a near total economic collapse would follow as hyperinflation (which has already technically occured) actually sets in as all the dollars in circulation are simultaneously introduced to the market. It's like a bank run but the bank's "money" is all the shit for sale in America.
TL;DR It's a big house of cards and you're indirectly subsidizing Europe's import/export market through inflated fuel, vehicle, and real estate prices.

Attached: interests.jpg (1098x667, 52K)

this. for Russia it's not about energy, they have the energy, it's about exports and the economy. when the kike cabal is trying to collapse your economy and already stole 2/3rds of your collective wealth in the early 90's, you need it. eurotrash and the gooks are the ones who *need* oil.

BS.
Argentina went bankrupt due it's debt in foreign currency, Greece never went bankrupt: it was just gang banked by French and G*rmoney that wanted to sack the country.
Just that.

Public debt is a meme, it is just a formality, it doesn't mean anything.

Why would there be a huge collapse?
The assets of the USA are still in American hands:
The land
The cities
The resources.

All that's required is for the government to put their foot down and tell foreign-owned business interests they're not entitled to it.

There's a chinese proverb that says:
"When you plant your trees in another man’s orchard, don’t be surprised if you end up paying for your own apples…"

Note that the manufacturing jobs cucks like Obama said just weren't coming back are now because Trump simply put his foot down.

Attached: smug_laughing.jpg (798x448, 47K)

>Hydropower only accounts for about 21% of Russia's total electric power
Hydropower is the production of energy through kinetic energy in bodies of water like an ocean. Hydrogen energy is literally using a compressed form of hydrogen gas as the energy source. Hydrogen gas is readily produced by running an electrical current through water to separate into an H2 and an O2 layer. This H2 gas can be used in "fuel cells" to more efficiently power things like cars, planes, or buses.

The national debts of big, globally important economies are sustainable so long as investors in this debt have Faith and Confidence that the government will pay when the time comes. A government with a sovereign central bank actually CAN'T default since it can always demand that the CB buys its bonds. This is how Japan has a debt/GDP ratio well over 200% but still keeps rolling as the most complex economy on Earth.

However, all this "free money" for the govt. has a downside. Every penny taken on as govt debt adds a penny to the pool of money in the economy. This is what led to rampant asset price inflation in the West (result: rich who own assets get even richer , wealth gap grows) Moreover, if the confidence in the govt/the currency disappears somehow one day, this debt will cause a societal collapse tier economic crisis.

Calling this now. Expect something to *happen* to Israel once Russia shuts down their internet temporarily. They're probably going to attempt a massive gold rush ransacking of the place.

Attached: 1550174607901.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Ordinary folks don't realize what the federal reserve is and the solution is to use our massive military to refuse to pay the money back

Like I said that shit is a long way off

>Gazprom PJSC, the Russian company that’s the dominant exporter of natural gas into Europe, is exploring ways to produce emissions-free hydrogen from its fuel and create a $175 billion a year market by 2050, according to a presentation executives from the company made in Brussels last month. That would be bigger than the $110 billion value of Europe’s existing natural gas supply last year.

2050 is 30 years away still my man

>Can someone explain the U.S. national debt to me and why it is or isn't a problem for ordinary folk?

It IS a problem, but it is one our politicians will sweep under the carpet for a few decades more.
It WILL eventually force a huge change in the role of government, either government grows HUGE and we all live on welfare in a socialist state, or it needs to shrink a lot and welfare mamas got to get to work.

Attached: Single_mom.jpg (1200x1200, 368K)

There has been "research" into Hydrogen fuel since the 1900s. Using H2 fuel cells is in reality extremely simple to do. The only reason you are currently not using the technology is because governments have been holding back the technology from progressing to the public. Why do you think the entirety of your country isn't already being ran on nuclear power? All of these "green alternative" energies are laughably just bullshit bone throwing while your government kneels before the USA's oil scheme at least in the current moment.

Baby shitter-outters in the ghetto make more than your average part time wage worker living in the suburbs.

Attached: gibs.png (1080x2280, 1.05M)

It's just a number. We pretend to keep track of our debt for show. The population will always be too apathetic to care, even when it's brought up in media.

We need to adopt the tally stick method of currency

Not a problem at all.
It's a loophole of the Jewish usury to collect interests.
A solution to avoid that would be to take back the money printers.
But seems bullets begin to fly every time something like that is tried.
The USA foreign debt instead is a problem and any other country with that negative balance import/export would have seen its economy destroyed.
USA can sustain it because the world needs dollars to function, and any attempt to change this will encounter a fast democracy exportation.

Attached: thomas-jefferson-quotes-on-banks-thomas-jefferson-quotes-banks-quotesgram-thomas-jefferson-quotes-on (850x400, 44K)