What the God's honest fuck is wrong with our country?

What the God's honest fuck is wrong with our country?

>Radical new laws should allow police to positively discriminate in favour of minority ethnic recruits, otherwise the ranks of officers will be too white for decades to come, the leader of Britain’s police chiefs has said.

>In an interview to mark the 20th anniversary of the Macpherson report into the death of Stephen Lawrence, Sara Thornton said police had made huge progress, but “unconscious bias” still existed and the way they used their powers needed to be seen to be fair.

>Thornton is the chair of the National Police Chiefs’ Council and will retire next month after 33 years of service.

>She rose to the top having been part of the Metropolitan police team during the Macpherson inquiry, a watershed for policing which still shapes public policy and debate today.

>Thornton said new laws should be passed to “shock the system”.

>Since 1999 police have been trying to get the proportion of officers from ethnic minorities to match the proportion in the populations they serve.

It's like I'm becoming a doomer more and more with every article like this I read?

Should I give up? What the fuck do we do? We're so fucked.

Attached: tn6Oofulvh.png (655x664, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
archive.is/tK3rW
talkradio.co.uk/news/police-leader-demands-new-laws-allow-positive-race-discrimination-19022229980
sexbox690.org/vx=/14g7_56/restricted_files/The_Thornton_Tapes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so glad that white Boomer cucks are ready to give away their own descendants' futures to surly foreigners. Truly a wonderful generation that has shown outstanding stewardship of the western tradition.

hard to not comment on the redditspacing fag.
>england
>where they go out of their way to fight discrimination of any kind against people while actively discriminating against people
move here limey buy a gun and get a brown bitch to fuck

Jesus

This new police chief is based.

She has also spoke against hate speech crimes and 'other stupid crimes' being allowed.

>racial discrimination is bad
>unless we say it's "positive"
Why the fuck don't UKucks just fucking kill themselves already? It'd at least be a dignified way to go. Just hit that third rail in the subway, or put your head under one of those double buses.
This is just pathetic to witness.

Attached: bongistan explained.jpg (1550x859, 564K)

The British have zero revolutionary spirit, they are nothing like the French or even the Americans in this regard.
The only 'revolution' they ever experienced was a well propagandized invasion by the (((Dutch)))
They are cattle in the most literal sense

You continue to reject Christ just like every other nation nowadays but soon everyone who forgot will remember who is LORD,it ain't gonna be fun anymore for the people left behind.
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Lesbian boomers and their consequences have been a disaster for the British police forces

Attached: 07CD200600000514-4249264-New_Met_chief_Cressida_Dick_56_became_Britain_s_first_woman_top_-a-1_148777 (306x568, 36K)

All we have to do is pray for nuclear holocaust

Lol about time your traitor police force gets enriched too, maybe when ex-policemen get on the wrong end of the oppression they'll have an ounce of guilt for their cuckness

I think all European leaders have gone insane.

Merkel (the leader of Germany) will not proudly hold her own countries flag.

Modern Europeans seem to despise themselves and want to replace their own citizens with foreigners.

Attached: Merkel.webm (320x240, 830K)

She put it away because waving it around like that looked cringey, retard.

That is taught. The origin of this self hate is not them.

>What the God's honest fuck is wrong with our country?
post-imperial guilt

American politicians literally hug the flag.

Attached: trump-flag.jpg (1480x832, 91K)

Attached: 1512679774429.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

Women are now being put in charge of major police forces in the U.K. and Canada. It's all part of the inversion process.

focus on policing you hag

my town of 60,000 smackheads and chavs has one policeman on duty on a saturday night. just the one.

I don't care, you are at your own with Brexit. Bye Bye retards.

>allow police to positively discriminate in favour of minority ethnic recruits
This has been happening for decades in countries like Australia, Canada and the U.K. Why is the media reporting this as news? White males have been openly discriminated against in favor of females, non-Whites and homosexuals.

It's simple. What gender is the person in your photo? Question answered.

import terrorists
make terrorists police
terrorist police crack down on natives for gov
you let this happen to yourselves

This is because the Fire Service faked a whole bunch of lower requirements for women and blacks recently, got caught, and got fucking righteously sued.
>Women are just as capable as men
>oh, shit, no they're not
>CHANGE THE TESTS
Yep, can't see any blowback in terms of public respect for the uniform when they do this.

Attached: 1547735260596.png (551x713, 515K)

>middle aged female lesbian is police captain
Wow good job britcucks

>Since 1999 police have been trying to get the proportion of officers from ethnic minorities to match the proportion in the populations they serve.
I first started hearing about this in the late 1980s, but not only with policing but with government jobs. They've been doing this for 30 years. Two things come to mind: (1) Women do not want to be police officers (or they do, but don't want to work night shifts or get dirty), and (2) Non-Whites think policing careers are low-tier jobs with no status and are for rejects, because that's what they are in the Third-World.

Turner Diaries was supposed to be fiction.

You guys are so far off the mark - everybody knows Sara is in to Derkling "Germanic Bob" Del Vepetraika down on 362th Street for 10G's with an 8 point vig, she spent too much time munching carpet down at the Hollaback Girl

On the upside the positive of it is that forcibly disconnecting native Brits from participating in civil service positions is going to (potentially) disconnect and alienate them from the state and therefore weaken it's overall authority.

Attached: 1447314902735.gif (350x240, 2M)

>Boomer cucks are ready to give away their own descendants
If I were a Boomer in recruiting, I'd hire every single White male applicant I possibly could. But Boomers are so fuckin' selfish that they do not give shit and gladly hire Muslims, pajeets and Chinks over native White lads. Fuck them.

Don't let them cuck you, Jappy! Don't let them cuck your country! I fucking hate weebs and animufaggots, and much of your country is degenerate as fuck, but then so is mine.
Whatever happens, don't allow jews into your country. It will be your culture's death knell!
I actually don't know if pic is jap.

Attached: jap white is right 01.jpg (897x673, 104K)

giving women rights was quite possibly the worst thing to ever happen to Western civilization

why do they hate their own kind so much?

God why must you punish us? Why can you not make it stop?

What's the over-and-under on how long it will be before she's back turning tricks in the high school parking lot?

Which is why America is a shithole and Germany is famous for its technology.
İt's for you, not me.

What story was he on? I gots ta know, boss!

>they are nothing like the French or even the Americans
I get that feeling, also. Americans, for now, still have their guns and they do come from that revolutionary spirit of their forefathers. It's dying, but still there. I have no hope for cucked Brits, Canadians, Swedes, etc. Not sure about Germans, but I liked what I saw from them last summer when they were marching in protest over the Muslim sex attacks.

I will never understand why you Euros are so fucking salty about someone leaving a trade bloc

>Lesbian boomers
Okay, so she is a lesbian. I had wondered about that. It makes sense. She's Cassedra Dyck, in charge of the London Met. Police force. Again, all part of the inversion process.

Britain at this point you're an experiment. They're seeing how much they can get away with and what kind've new policies they can test on the people.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

You should complain more, else you know what happens in places like Africa when you wait for god and pray police will become good angels.

Attached: million rapes by British sex gangs.jpg (1200x908, 268K)

I mean look at her face, that's the face of a card cheat, a degenerate gambler, someone who used to shake their little ass down by the seaport

This is the same female chief constable who claimed her toyboy's suit hire against expenses, btw:
archive.is/tK3rW
>Twice-divorced Ms Thornton also claimed back – on her taxpayer-funded expenses – the £135 cost of hiring Mr Houalla’s dinner suit for the Sarkozy banquet despite the fact that she earns more than £150,000 a year.

Attached: 1547488104043.png (600x550, 85K)

Look at your own face first.

You helped the jews win WW2 and this is their way of thanking you back

She's late on her Jaguar payments again and she knows the hammer is about to come down, literally and figuratively, the shylocks already got to her little boy toy and fractured his testicle

>Merkel (the leader of Germany) will not proudly hold her own countries flag.
That kind of made me sad to see that. It's just a glimpse into how people like Merkel, Trudeau, Macron, and Theresa May actually think about their own people. These leaders are quite literally trying to kill us. All of them are traitors.

Shart calling Japan degenerate is pretty fucking funny desu

Every boomer tomb, grave, memorial, plaque, piece of literature, movie, picture frame, etc should be destroyed in my honest opinion. Their very existence should be erased from the Earth as punishment for their crimes not only to us, the survivors of their crimes but also our ancestors for the boomers crimes against their sacrifices and hard earned gains.

Attached: med_1497473209_image.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>Which is why America is a shithole and Germany is famous for its technology.

what might have been!

Attached: Berlin_If_NAZI_Won.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

I could tell you about Merkel... she used to shoot dice down by the Berlin Wall back in '79, the King of Berlinstrasse, that's what they used to call her, she killed a kid in a street fight, it's true, look it up

The Nazis would have gassed mutts like you before any kike or gypsy, retard.

Jesus. Did the guy survive?

>The Nazis would have gassed mutts like you before any kike or gypsy, retard.

I am Glad the NAZI lost, but the Germans could have kept SOME of the NAZI architecture plans, they are truly grandiose.

Attached: Ben.jpg (850x400, 74K)

Yep, he hit a hot streak down at "Jap" McFranken's joint and got back on top, I think he sells used cars in Hackney now

Oh, so racism ca be positive as long as it's against majority, huh? Good to know. Her that, bongs? You now can be racist against blacks, arabs, indians and chinks!

Hold it! I believe the correct term is Chinesian, thank you

>too white

You mean like how they gassed japs, and poos, and sandniggers, and literal niggers, and jews
WITH GAS SHOWERS?
Who the fuck do you think you're kidding, mudshit?

Attached: Holocaust denial explained.jpg (750x750, 446K)

To all you neckbearded FAKE Brits who call themselves "real" Brits.

Tomorrow.
Salford, Manchester.

I'm going, are you? Naaaaa of course you're not because you might actually get some sunlight you worthless race-traitors.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Sweden gets so much shit for having a feminist government, but England is going down the same road by having so many women managers in government.

So I can be as racist as I want as a minority and get away with dropping redpills?

Military is planning a coup for 2020.

Why would you start building triumphant, monumental architecture after losing a war and having your country partitioned?

Sara Thornton, more like Vyascheslov Dubgirin, amirite?

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-10-17_at_8.37.38_PM_400x400.png (400x400, 203K)

I agree. Very funny picture btw.
What do you mean? İf they don't gas you they'll find other ways to kill you. The Nazis hated Americans.

Boy, do I love the fact that my country is so progressive. Keep fucking my wife, Jamal

>Sara Thornton, who is stepping down as the chair of the National Police Chiefs’ Council after 33 years of service, said that current progress to improve minority ethnic representation is “too slow”.

Did anyone even read the fucking article? She has no power, she's no longer in it.

Positive discrimination sounds double speak as fuck to me.

You guys are missing the point; her problem isn't with the dudes, it's the cards, she can't stay out of a game for two seconds, her rent is always late, and whenever the bookies send someone to collect it's always one of her bitches that pays the price for it

NOOOOO!!!

Man we are one damn it! Fuck it's 2019

If you’re a white male aged under 30 with no kids and you aren’t making plans to get out of this country then you are an utter fool and you deserve the ruin that is coming.
There is nothing left to fight for here.

> does she have a license for that?

I assume you're familiar with Ceciltine "High Stepper" Dolmnton? The Whetstone Kid? Well she owes him big time after her bailed her out of a jam with Jansen "Koreatown Express" Tinselkanse back in '92 - that's why those backroom games down on the Bawrey haven't been broken up yet

Attached: Pins.jpg (727x297, 107K)

Why are you such a coward? Don't you want to stay and fight for your Homeland?

She's laying up in her silk robe bilking the taxpayers dry while she flaps her clam about to every suit on the street, you Cockneys need to wake up!

talkradio.co.uk/news/police-leader-demands-new-laws-allow-positive-race-discrimination-19022229980

She's stepping down. She said this shit to the guardian, of course she's a lefty nut, she has no power and just wants brownie points with the left. It's something we've seen a billion fucking times.

Shut up before I kill you faggot.

Bongs pay back

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Why would you start building triumphant, monumental architecture after losing a war and having your country partitioned?

Great! so instead of recovering a strong national identity, with pride expressed by magnificent architecture, you became a nation that hates its own history and culture.

Attached: Bin_That_Knife.jpg (1024x772, 372K)

At this point UK is 100% meme

Attached: 1550631383153.jpg (1024x601, 111K)

>she's a lefty nut, she has no power and just wants brownie points with the left. It's something we've seen a billion fucking times.
She's probably going to slide into some high paying corporate security consulting job now.

"GladI'mHere" Putin.

>Sides 404

You haven't heard the stores from when she used to barback at the Hollaback Girl back in '89? You should look into it

Get fucked Britcukck, this is what you get for the Crimean war.
Pic related.

Attached: 30f1f974e6eb40f7de4ceae58f2114b94b084c048c9036ebb279cfc369bee0fe.png (1056x4624, 521K)

Whoopdie fucking do. It doesn't make what she said mean anything. This was a slide thread, and Jow Forums overreacting - yet again.

Can you post some sources please.

Learn to read. She's a nobody.

She was straight to begin with, then she started going bad, putting the girls on the junk, getting the juice running on the local dealers, getting the precinct in her pocket, she put the managers head through a PA system for Christ sake

>Police leader
>Police
>Leader
>Female
Well there it is in the plain sight. Women are not fit to fight or lead. Cucked up shit starts to happen when you give power to females or feminine men. It was for a reason that faggotry was considered mental illness and positions of power were reserved for healthy men.

Jesus Christ dude

Attached: 2807C870-283A-4AD0-AFA6-B38786913ABB.jpg (1020x511, 57K)

There is NOTHING to fight for.
I curse my ancestors for not leaving with the rest of the pilgrims and colonists.

The reach of the British nanny state is all encompassing and the majority of the population absolutely fucking loves it and says YES PLEASE, MORE OF THAT PLEASE MUMMY MAY SHOVE THAT UNLUBED GOVERNMENT DILDO FURTHER UP MY ASS HNNNNG, so no, I don’t even want to stay and fight for the sake of my own countrymen. I hate most of them.

1984 and Farenheit 451 Were also Supposed to be fiction

sexbox690.org/vx=/14g7_56/restricted_files/The_Thornton_Tapes

You are the inventors of (((liberalism))) and (((democracy))) while at the same time being highly susceptable to advanced kikery and being being overly sure of yourselves. You always thought you're the shit. But you aren't. This attitude is coming to bite you in the ass. This it at least the impression I got from limeys I had to deal with.

FORMER please leader. The interview was to the guardian over some nog who was killed by a white gang twenty years ago.

Yes, I'm sure the East German Communists are going to get right behind digging up old Nazi glorifying plans and rebuilding Berlin to them right?

>Whoopdie fucking do. It doesn't make what she said mean anything.
Fuck you, you fuckin' cunt.

women were a mistake