If a country has 10000 males and 10000 females. Why doesn't it have 10000 happily married couples...

If a country has 10000 males and 10000 females. Why doesn't it have 10000 happily married couples? Why are there so many single men and so few single women?

Attached: sexual revolution.jpg (755x552, 112K)

hmm i wonder

Attached: serveimage.gif (452x523, 3K)

thank you for posting the less extreme (and more realistic) version of this image. The situation is bad, but exaggeration doesn't help get the message out. Good on you, user.

>Why are there so many single men and so few single women?
Nigger, are you retarded? That's literally impossible.

Unless you think that marriage can be polygamous like some sandnigger, then by your own image's logic, there would be an equel amount of unhappy unwed females and males.

women nowadays whore themselves out to be part of Chad's harem

Men forgot it was their job to get women.

The honest truth is that most men in general are really boring looking at best, and ugly/creepy at worst. Only a small minority of men are good looking enough to actually demand women’s attention. There are simply too many men.

Each Chad has about 20 girlfriends/fuck buddies. So no it's not impossible.

by single you mean "people who aren't having sex"? or is this thread against polygamy?

Because civilization as we know it rests on monogamous relationships. One of the best ways to undo civilization is to dress up suicidal hedonism as liberation. That way women end up childless and men commit suicide.

>Most men are boring. I only like men with good personalities.

Attached: personality4.jpg (880x1544, 214K)

bagina > benis on the sexual marketplace.

this.
There are acctually more woman than men 1.01-1.1 for 1 man. While they are young, they are in fact single, friends with benefits or maybe even without their knowledge not the only girlfriend.
Since there are no other options, they can be relatively sure to still get together with the looser in the end. If they still fail they become single old cat ladys.

theres a lot of single women sweetie. only incels choose to believe otherwise.

>There are simply too many men
There are literally more women than men in the world.

pic related. you are all genetic dead ends

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Because people have preferences. Not all women like all men. Not all men like all women. And it is not so easy to find someone you do like.
I agree with you resentful incels that males are a disadvantage regarding this. Or should I say there is in imbalance among men (a fraction of the men get all the pussy while the rest doesn't get any and most women can find a shag even if they are unattractive) but, just as you agree that the government shouldn't meddle in economic activity, I hope you also agree that the government shouldn't intervene in this. You are not implying the government should assign you a gf, do you?

Because some men and women will be ugly, dumb, impossible to live with, fat, etc...
You wouldn't want to marry a tumblr monster feminist, would you ?

But it's like there's an effective surplus of men due to women sharing the high value men.
The surplus men used to die in wars, or from hard labor, etc. But now they just pile up.

pic related is the solution!

Attached: 1531732098823.jpg (1024x173, 43K)

Doesn't the "i" stand for involuntary? He seems pretty fucking voluntary.

Most men are ugly and most women are at least average but it used to be so that women could only have 1 guy and usually the pretties women got the handsome men, now since women are 'free' to sleep with whoever they want, they all sleep with the most handsome men, who of course embrace it because they get tons of pussy from beautiful, or at the very least decent looking women.

just go gay lmao

The government already interferes to promote and protect families. All (functional) nations do. But maintaining a high level of family formation is becoming an impossible task for many reasons.
In any case, the truly free market solution would be to legalize polygyny (which should help maintain some semblance of family unit and a higher birth rate) and develop robotwaifus for the surplus men.
This would be the best of both worlds.
Not countering human nature (women sharing alphas, this is what happens in nature and it's what happened for most of human history) while avoiding beta disenfranchisement.
Prove me wrong faggots.

Attached: 1525221194658.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

It is exactly the opposite at my church

why don't you go shit in the woods if you love nature so much

>you are not implying the government should assign you a gf, are you?
Ah, so this is why all those rapist looking ass men advocate for comunisme

>if you love nature so much
I don't, but anything that is counter-nature (even if good or necessary for civilization) is extra efforts to enforce/promote within a society. Right now it looks like it's becoming too difficult to do.
Mass immigration is being used to compensate but this will have bad consequences long-term. It can't continue at this rate forever.
Polygyny could be much less damageable.

Reminder that there's no large-scale evidence of this outside of Plebbit and a study done by a dating app

Nope its not the case, we arent living in polygamic societies which arw long time dead. Polygamic system works in part in early teen years when relationships last short so chad is avaible for roasties. As years pass by relations last longer and botton tier men have a chance to get roastie. Not to mention women are more prone to project their lives so they are in bigger hurry to find a man

t. Chad
Fuck off the market for waifubots is huge. YUGE.
WE *WILL* MAKE ANIME REAL.

Attached: 20182321.jpg (724x1024, 89K)