Why SJWs hate this film so much?

Attached: 1547162762483.jpg (1000x1426, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only care whether it's a good adaptation.
The manga is fucking amazing.

what movie is it?

Bible black.

Boku no Piko
Do they though?

supposedly it stays true to the source material, but the issue is that its based on some OVA or something with very few story where the reason to watch it were the visuals. now the visuals in this film are not really bad either from what i heard and saw, but they were tuned down in order to give it a better rating regarding the agerestriction.
but i neither watched that movie nor the original, so what do i know

I watched it. I don't know anything about SJWs but it's not a very good movie.
Basically she's a robot, that is super powerful, and she kills the bad guy. That's pretty much it. There is virtually no character development whatsoever. She starts playing a game and after something like three matches she becomes the best player ever. No learning, no struggling or anything. Same for the other characters, we don't really learn much about them.
It feels like a big music video more than anything, but without the music (at least Tron Legacy delivers on that).

If you want to watch a movie about someone finding a powerful suit and fighting bad guys, the Power Rangers movie from 2017 is so much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw

I went to see it, I thought it was excellent. I'm not sure why they don't like it, the main character is a Mary Sue and it's very multi-ethnic.

The female lead doesn't crave black cock and hate white men

Battle Angel Alita.
The OVA is alright. Good animation but it doesn't even cover even 10% of the story.

Attached: battle-angel-alita_103012.jpg (1376x1999, 1.18M)

I'm not an SJW. The film is trash compared to the manga and the CG Alita looks fugly as fuck. I sincerely hope the film goes away quickly and is forgotten.

They don’t ur just saying this cuz ur a weeb

Attached: F02E52E3-4D8F-4543-B2BD-A7EA3BA6FBFE.jpg (1000x820, 269K)

Attached: 1533146602724.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Australian tells me it sucks
thx m8, will definitely watch it

Would you rate it a worse adaptation than the live action GitS?

gits wasnt great, but wasnt shit either

they do ?

Do they? in Resetera there's lots of people loving this movie.
Personally I enjoyed it but some acting and dialogues felt flat for me. I'm not a manga reader but I watched the OVA a long time ago.

Now that was a great movie. She was amazing in it.

Attached: 1546014902618.jpg (1400x1810, 486K)

Because of the sexualisation (athletic build) of the main character which is terribly problematic.

Only three POC cast roles worth mentioning, all were minor characters, 2/3 die. White girl acts like a girl outside of battle, love interest is a non-toxic white male. Probably a few other things in there.

wrong.

Movie was fine. 7/10, great action sequences.

It is a manga series that has been running for over twenty years, it will seem kinda disjointed to people like yourself who struggle with reading.

Better than GitS adaptation imo. A bit more punch

Eh. Maybe it'll generate enough interest for a proper anime adaptation. Get the guys who've been adapting Jojo to do it.

why?

Attached: 1548715157973.png (600x600, 624K)

C'mon, man, you should know the answer to this.
It rhymes with boobersinch?

Attached: Ido.jpg (403x299, 25K)

I agree. I don't think anime translates well to live-action in general. Good anime is just too weird and dynamic.

>Live action adaptation of Kemonozume
WHAT IS GOING OOOOOOON?!

Attached: Kemonozume monkey fight.webm (716x480, 2.52M)

It actually has Motorball in it, I was in from the start.
I was sure they wouldn't as things like Rollerball or Deathrace 2000, etc are not a very western-friendly concept anymore.

matrix is live action anime
wachiwsky brothers claimed they tried to replicate camera movements typical for anime, not to mention matrix literally copypasted few scenes from gits

>Rollerball or Deathrace 2000, etc are not a very western-friendly concept anymore

It's basically NASCAR for cyborgs, how is that not western friendly?