Why are many young men today so lost, isolated, hopeless and adrift from society?

Why are many young men today so lost, isolated, hopeless and adrift from society?

Is there a future for us? Is there a future for you?

Attached: smojak.png (860x860, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EuzNuQQknY
youtube.com/watch?v=avv2IIdDnnk
youtu.be/vb0rFeWw2Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=49rpk5cHGPk
youtube.com/watch?v=SH-o7edhqss
youtube.com/watch?v=AtD-HOiAIc4
youtu.be/TOsJasWO_Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=DWh77k9Qpbg
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJZlhd-a00
youtube.com/watch?v=gmrpp9cTxGA
youtube.com/watch?v=XD084HCHows
youtube.com/watch?v=bBs-lPvk3Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM
youtube.com/watch?v=ajZUusgJT2w&t=1810s
youtube.com/watch?v=vvDogoFw4B8
youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo
youtube.com/watch?v=XsyMLhCqD_4
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
youtube.com/watch?v=C9jYHihh_Vc
youtu.be/c5ZJ-N750Bk
youtu.be/AyIf8Uk_fZU
youtu.be/xcQPH7Akv3c
youtu.be/kr2473XpG98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life is stupid

they see the world for what it really is

Also please post your /nightwalk/ music if you would.

Because other wise you would be hanging ((them)) from lamp posts for what they've done.

Attached: 1548750982246.png (152x160, 7K)

>Tfw too smart to partake in bullshit.

Attached: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

Society has become decadent...blame jews.

Attached: loyalty.png (800x965, 1.35M)

This is now a metal thread
youtu.be/-EuzNuQQknY

we don't have a tribe:

We don't have a religious community
We don't have a national community
We don't have a cultural community

For the first time in human existence, the default is NOT having a tribal affiliation besides maybe the core family.

It's a deeply unnatural and unhealthy way of living for a highly social primate.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Attached: 1504389778371.jpg (761x563, 57K)

Thank you, haven't heard this before but it's pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=avv2IIdDnnk
So are the people who have embraced this brave new world the insane ones, or are we?

Attached: 1539423193217.jpg (418x472, 205K)

Long-time fan of Mazzy Star, thanks for posting mate.

We have lost our community and drive towards greatness. It's our duty to change this.

youtu.be/vb0rFeWw2Bk

Just look up the hotline miami 2 soundtrack.

> Is there a future for us? Is there a future for you?
Yes, a hobo.

Was listening to Pertubator on Youtube earlier today and saw Hotline 2 Miami mentioned in the comments, thank you. Are you a fan of Xurious?

I think there is, men are not as good as women in keeping old friends but if we develop manly forums and activities that makes us come together in manly activities new friends can meet.

Some do extreme sports (not me), some fish (i do that) and some just like a pub round.

I do like to cook and drink beer and play guitar although i only known one note and i even forgotten that :D

Did he have sounds in the hotline miami games? If so I probably like him, name isn't ringing any bells though. I was most introduced to people like Perturbator through those games. If you look up 'Run' from Hotline miami 2, I'm fond of that track.

Because we see it how it really is. Most of the people have just creamed eyes that they then think that everything is fine and cool and they will live their life fine. But in reality its not. Some people understand earlier, some dont.

>So are the people who have embraced this brave new world the insane ones, or are we?
I don't know, my friend.

I personally think people are sick if they disregard or downplay that a sense of belonging and purpose is a basic human need and it's severely lacking. (Especially in young men.)

Is playing submarine simulation games manly?

Thats what freedom is. Do whatever you,want. If your lost its your fault. Or your parents were garbage.

No, he's a British fashwave musician who had all his music banned from Youtube and his paypal etc closed down:

youtube.com/watch?v=49rpk5cHGPk

I'm going to look up that Hotline Miami 2 song now.

no one cares for us. it's all minorities and women. men get no support from society, are expected to be successful and if they fail they're shunned, and there's no social net for us. Women gets special treatments and if everything fails they still have a vagina.

if i hadn't a family and wasn't a christian i'd have killed myself by now

youtube.com/watch?v=SH-o7edhqss

>is there a future for us?
No

Feminism has ruined society. I'm convinced it's the root of all western problems. It has destroyed the family unit and promotes degeneracy. Its convinced men and women to give into there sexual temptations. Society exists because there are unwritten, instinctual rules each member of society has. Men are instinctually the ones to provide for the family while women instinctually raise the children. Men are now told that their masculinity and instinctual habits are toxic behavior. It in return has confused the modern man by making them act the way they were never meant to be. This has caused mass depression and confusion with their place in society. You give women an inch and they'll force you to give them a mile. Western society peaked in the early 1900s and has gone downhill since

dunno man. nobody seems to value young american men. we're mostly treated as a nuisance.

We're experiencing the built in self destruct mechanism of an end-stage society. I'm not even sure how much of it has to be imposed on us and how much it's just organic.

The future is what you make it. We must do our best. Even if we fail, the next generation may succeed. Never lose hope. Things change quickly. Just look at all the changes in countries and powers over the 20th century. for some people, that all happened within a single lifetime. Things move even faster now, and i think we will see some crazy shit in our time too.

I remember a britbong user walking alone around london and feeing depressed. he used to post with a pepe always. hope is doing ok.

idk. I'm 24 and dropped out of society around 3 years ago.

I live in California so owning a home here that's not in a complete rundown shithole is pretty much out of the question.
Finding an attractive girl that's marriage material is incredibly rare. And without a girl, there's not much to be motivated for.
Jobs suck and you're surrounded by mexicans who hate you for being white.

It all just seems meaningless and empty. Even if i try to be motivated and hopeful, im still gonna be reminded of how shitty everything is the second i step outside, so i just stay in my room 90% of the time.

People night walk with music?

I might try it tonight... Hmmmmmmmm

Are you from California? Have you considered moving to another state?

The reason is that most men are bluepilled Faggots.

Rollo Tomassi should be required reading for all men.

I think doomcore and darksynth is pretty popular within the /nightwalk/ community, from what I've read.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD-HOiAIc4

Attached: 1522046689161.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

We are here.you are needed.join or perish

Attached: 28D6FF1B-7A64-462A-BB87-A7B6759474A9.jpg (1024x1021, 398K)

I agree.

We lost our tribal communal life.

Everyone could get fun at a near instant. There was always the right person for the right time to turn to.

We just have the internet for that now.

Sad.

youtu.be/TOsJasWO_Jc

youtube.com/watch?v=DWh77k9Qpbg

Isolation is a side effect of people becoming too shitty to interact with

Ok thanks. I'll try it later.

I'm sadly doing nothing else this friday night.

Thanks lads, I'm giving each one of these a listen.

A lot of us are in the same boat mate. Keep warm.

30-year-old boomer who never found his lawn to mow here. Still going for nightwalks in an urban hellscape.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlJZlhd-a00
youtube.com/watch?v=gmrpp9cTxGA

Attached: 1531234892236.jpg (320x286, 31K)

True and you too.

upbeat /nightwalk/ with some juicy sax

youtube.com/watch?v=XD084HCHows
youtube.com/watch?v=bBs-lPvk3Zk

What genre is this? Makes me feel like I'm in a Looney Tunes game for PS2.

>Tfw you will never live in a world where the axis powers won the war.
>You would be a respected member of the American SS division with a beautiful wife and kids
>Any business or organization promoting degenerate activities would be thrown in prison or executed.
>Anyone advocating for feminism, homo propaganda, diversity, etc would be killed.
>Beautiful, high trust, homogeneous society with amazing architecture and works of art that inspires you wherever you go.

Attached: 643920489246.jpg (600x838, 130K)

Because our generation is utterly fucked to the point that if even half of us knew how much is stolen from us and how utterly hopeless it is heads would be rolling and streets would flow with blood.

>employers are arrogant boomers who offer you shitty internships to curb your worker rights
>they expect years of experience, expect you to be fluent in 5 languages and have 3 Phds while 20 to 30 years ago they got the job straight out of highschool and climbed to the top
>rampant nepotism will fuck you over
>importation of shitskins to flood the job market as a race to the bottom lowering wages
>nearly impossible to own property
>raped by taxes to feed a bloated inefficient government to feed shitskins and their 5 niglets
>starting a family is nearly impossible, you’re raped by taxes and make so little, can’t afford a car let alone a child.

It’s a huge snowball of shit. Fuck boomers.

Never heard Galaxie 500 before mate, this is great.

No idea. I have the mp3s around somewhere.

Pretty much, yeah.

The vocals put me off but the sax makes up for it. Comfy 1990s TV memories.

How dude? The outlook is so fucking bleak, I would rather not think about it. We will be the first to be so fucked that we won’t make it like our parents.

Google: "Zersetzung", click the wiki article, and read the whole thing.

you're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM

I played Silent Hunter III a lot, never bought Silent Hunter IV.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I'm fine with it, it's comfy being alone and no one fucking bothering you, not having to go anywhere unless you really want to. Other people just bring problems, man.

I'm not allowed to speak my opinions, or even allowed to play devils advocate in this day and age. SO I kind of just disengaged from society

Aces of the deep was way better

>work my ass off at (((financial institution)))
>can barely make ends meet
>whenever I make a little money my income tax skyrockets
>see retarded shitskin paki with his wife
>he wants to deposit a check
>it’s a government check for child support
>way more than my salary and tax free
>my parents worked their ass off to support me and my sibling and got no help

I felt a different kind of rage, it was a deep hatred mixed with disgust.

It’s not too late, we need to curbstomp this fucking issue, Portugal is still a very homogeneous country yet the fucking subhumans in Lisbon want more niggers and shitskins. I wish the tagus river swallowed Lisbon whole, the country would be better off in the end. Most of the country is conservative as fuck. I want Lisbon gone, it’s a fucking tumor.

Great band, thank you. Are you a fan of A Winged Victory for the Sullen?

Yea, totally. You have to remain optimistic in some way and continue trying- or you will die fruitless as nature intended

Idk you tell me

Attached: FC6E418B-8C65-437D-969B-887B3B5C101C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ajZUusgJT2w&t=1810s

I'll give them a listen, any recommendation?

youtube.com/watch?v=vvDogoFw4B8

I think I'm going to chug a few beers now , for some reason your pic depressed me

Weakness

youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

Attached: 1985_nissan_silvia_15389547097dff9f98764daIMG_3068-e1540247899833-940x662.jpg (940x662, 111K)

Care to post the view from your window?

I'm picturing a sixth-floor commie block apartment looking out at an empty road, a dark children's playing area, more commie blocks on each side and in the distance the centre of the city below thick grey slow-moving clouds.

Nice.

>waah real life is NOTHING like what my blissfull childhood once was
>waah people are mean and self-centered
>waah corrupted people rule the world
>oh woe is me :(
>time to give up on society until it magically fixes itself
Pathetic.

Attached: faggot.png (945x624, 122K)

Just similar atmospheres is all. Personal favourite:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsyMLhCqD_4

Yeah i'd guess the same.

>for some reason your pic depressed me

It's because he doesn't have marlboro reds on stand-by

whoops forgot to change my memeflag back

found the jew

Real men roll their own

I've felt like that for as long as I can remember. With exception of the last 2 years I was in my first relationship which ended with her cheating on me. Wanting the female touch after 6 months since we broke up, I decided to get myself a massage and it was great. On my way out the masseur gave me her number and we are going out for a beer on Monday. I'm keeping expectations low and assuming she only wants to talk. We talked for an hour after the massage so that's a good sign I guess? We've already seen each other naked and the happy end was great so I wonder how it will feel when we meet again. She advertised herself as a free "wild" lady and there was lots of rituals before starting. She was happy when she finished me as she said she got an extreme amount of energy from me and felt a deep spiritual connection. Almost like some sort of succubus. I'm happy I tried something new.

Nice. Energetic.

Interesting, what are the odds that this tactic could unintentionally lose control and start a chain reaction that could not be stopped?

>Is there a future for us? Is there a future for you?

Attached: 1326297311741.jpg (874x1108, 137K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

You were close

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

youtube.com/watch?v=C9jYHihh_Vc

Comfy. I'm not sure if I could listen to this outside though, I'd feel like I was in an old world RPG or something.

I'm a fucking noob at it so I play silent hunter 5 like a pleb. I still have fun. Just sunk a battleship.

>Constant tirade of extreme anti-White comments and actions coming from popular culture
>(((Hip-hop)))
>Germany losing WWII and dooming the world

We low-key are living in a topsy-turvy dystopia.

I have a rolling machine and do roll my own. It's just because it's cheaper tho.

youtu.be/c5ZJ-N750Bk
youtu.be/AyIf8Uk_fZU
youtu.be/xcQPH7Akv3c
youtu.be/kr2473XpG98

RIP Trish ;_;

I highly reccomend Broadcast boys, their entire discography is /nightwalk/ core.

Attached: 391A833B-570C-4857-B289-F1C78275CC55.jpg (480x318, 54K)

Get a job you fucking retards, it's not so hard.

Attached: tasty.gif (300x300, 1.74M)

Nah men kent all the way they are like lucky flow

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Great album, thanks user. Reminds me of getting home from school and turning the lights off in my room while listening to Pink Floyd at full volume.

Burial - Untrue is my designated night walk album. You bongs know how to make some gritty dark music.

I'm sure you already know the answer to those questions. So why do you ask? Looking to be proven wrong? Optimism is cowardice user.

Attached: 1550640712435.png (446x445, 372K)

I remember my childhood.

I remember my dad being the age I am now and already having a stable job, allowing him to have some sense of financial security and getting his degree. I remember my parents being young than me and already OWNING an apartment with a cheap as fuck mortgage. I can’t have what my dad had over 25 years ago.

I remember over the years seeing the city I used to live (where my parents had their first apartment) gradually being infested with niggers and turning into complete shit.

I remember people actually making it and climbing the corporate ladder working in fucking McDonalds.

I haven’t seen anyone in their 40’s hop jobs as much as me and people my age have.