BREAKING TRUMP TO SPEAK ABOUT JUPITER PROSTITUTION

Trump is fucked he’s the bigger name

Attached: F7695B14-DF84-446B-AC11-545D7EE873AC.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Holy fuck whats next mars?

Ok then. Links?

He owns the building and the traps contained within. Duh MUELLUELLURRRTIIIIIMMEEE

I wish a trap would own me desu

humans dont even live on Jupiter

what is this..sounds like a nothingburger

It's a hamberder.

Holy fuck guys venus just flew over my house

Grasping for straws

Hey lil donnie, guess who? It's your man Ronnie Perls. Want to know something, hot shot? I got a long circumcised dick and I know how to fuck assholes with it... But boy, is it a fat one. Good thing you're a huge asshole.

That's right, lil D. I'm going to fuck you... And there's nothing you can do about it.

Prove it.

Holy fuck lads, uranus just flew over myanus

You're right, Trump is fucked. The media just keeping quiet about it until Trump gives his statement and resigns as President.

(Are Democrats really this stupid?)

pfffft....nigga plz. this is a nothing burger.
t. democrat

its a giant gas planet. as soon as you got out of the ship youd die

Caspere knew this.

You did it wrong

Hey lil Donnie, I fuck you in the ass every night, did you know that you f#cking assh*le? Yeah that's right, I make my wife wear a trump mask and I stick it in her ass every night... How'd you like them apples orange man??

Obama would be the biggest name, and their seems to be a high concentration of rich niggers Barry might have hung with.

Those niggers have gas? I wonder how they feel about freedom?

Hey yo lil don don, I just bought a MAGA hat and took a big shit in it. Been wearing it all day. I got shit all in my hair. I bet you feel pretty smart now don't cha hoss.

Attached: 1550725247650.jpg (480x479, 68K)