He blames DRUGS everybody

Bull.. Shit..
thesun.co.uk/news/8486826/jussie-smollett-drug-problem-claim-ecstasy/
Of all the bad excuses..
He wasn´t on drugs when he did that interview lying his ass off.
He wasn´t on drugs when he thought this shit up, he wasn´t on drugs when he did it.
This fucking lying piece of shit wanted to find a way to demonize white americans, so he paid 2 nigerians brothers to mock lynch him.
Of all the excuses he could make.. This one is fucking hilarious.
>JUSSIE Smollett told officers he has a drug problem as they arrested him for allegedly staging a "racist and homophobic" street attack to boost his career, according to US reports.
>Cops later said the Empire star had bought ecstasy from one of the brothers said to have helped him in the elaborate hoax.
>Today Fox confirmed Smollett had been axed from the last two episodes of hit drama Empire a day after he was freed on $100,000 bail.
>He went straight from court to the TV set where he made a tearful apology to cast and crew - but they were said top be furious at him over the outrageous alleged stunt.
At this point he should just admit what he fucking did. Which was stage a fucking lynching of himself, in order to try to demonize white americans and in particular trump supporters, whilst giving himself publicity. THAT´S WHAT HE DID, that´s the REASON he did it aswell. He never realized he´d be found out.
Now if he was lying some more, he could try to save himself a little by saying you know. It wasn´t real but he wanted to illustrate what might happen in trumps america. Atleast in his deranged warped head.
But he´s not doing that.. no.. he goes and claims that it´s because he has a drug problem. A DRUG PROBLEM.
Look you can say and do incredibly stupid shit on drugs especially if you got other problems on top of it. Then it´s really bad to be on drugs or drink a lot etc. BUT.. you don´t go stone cold sober on an interview and then get angry with people who don´t believe your bullshit story.

Attached: jussie_smollet.png (616x790, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-22/smollett-cut-empire-episodes-fox-changes-tune
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is next level dindunuffin!

Attached: smollet_whining.jpg (634x564, 49K)

He a good boy
he dindu nuffin
we need more money for dem drug progrems

He gets his victimhood and entitlement/privilege from his Jewish side.

You know who sells drugs? Non-whites.

so thats why he gets paid so much less. he is a drug addict

pizzagate

Attached: Vm0onhB.jpg (1586x901, 256K)

They are like little children in adult bodies, they really are.. Not even funny. Don´t understand anything, least of which the consequences of their actions. It´s crazy. No accountability either. You find them doing some shit they weren´t supposed to do. And let´s face it, this one is major. They don´t apologize for it, no they just pretend it wasn´t their fault..

Hoax - demos staged it to go along with "antilynching" legislation because Kamala and Booker both want to run for president but have accomplished nothing so that law was to be something to brag about.

Attached: hoax.jpg (885x516, 44K)

>it was trump supporters.
>I did it to get a higher salary
>I did it because I was high
It will hit 2-3 more reasons before his lawyer finally gets him to say a reason that liberals will accept, then that will just become his "he was a good boy..." statement and everything will be dropped.
He'll be back next season on empire.

Why didn't he hire two white guys? How do two niggers help in his case?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jews really need their mocha puppets in place.

I can buy that, I've done way, way worse things while on drugs.
Silver lining: I learned that if we ever are actually infiltrated by skinwalkers, I won't back down.

LEAVE JUICY ALONE!!!

Attached: crocker2007.jpg (500x415, 25K)

>drug problem
>molly

absolute bullshit. not addictive and it wouldn't make you do that retarded shit for the 3 hours you're rolling

Because he's too Jew to nig and too nig to Jew.
Dare I say he dinjewnuffin?

>Why didn't he hire two white guys? How do two niggers help in his case?
Do you really need help with that one heinrich?
He didn´t hire two white guys. Because who the fuck of white guys would agree to fake lynch him, to demonize themselves and other white americans. And then keep their mouth shut about it for 3,500 dollars.
Also he knew the two niggers, one of them was on the show he was on empire, briefly. And i think the other one was his personal trainer at a gym somewhere.

I keep seeing this "Empire star" phrase. Never heard of him or his nigger kike infested show before this shit happened. Who the fuck watches this garbage?

>Because who the fuck of white guys would agree to fake lynch him
Two homeless bums maybe? His plan was flawed from the start.

>homosexual/nigger is addicted to stimulant drug

many such cases

could be drugs made him act out. so? doesn't mean he doesn't hate white trump supporters. i'm sure some of you are actually racist. even though you wouldn't do anything (because everyone here is a pussy), if you had the right drug combo, and you hated black people, you might get crazy enough to try something that fits your standard prejudices.

>Two homeless bums maybe? His plan was flawed from the start.
Yes ofcourse his plan was flawed. But not even two white bums would take 3.500 dollars to demonize their entire people in USA. On false pretenses. By staging false lynching of nigger. And him paying them 3500 dollars to do so. They might have taken 3500 dollars, and then taken 10,000 dollars or whatever for admitting that it was staged and he paid them later on. I could see that.
But point is, he chose some blacks he knew because he thought they would not rat him out. But they did because they also i guess felt it was wrong and very stupid to do. Or atleast when the case blew up nationally and internationally, they realized they had made a big mistake. So good on them for that atleast.

Having a drug problem is the only way he can remain the victim in all of this and give baizuo the relief valve they need to avoid the cognitive dissonance of supporting lying nigger-jews.

Attached: 1507153350657.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Fucking hilarious
Puts victims of hate crimes and bigotry behind hundreds of steps by faking a hate crime like some sort of munchausen syndrome

Says that he was actually just in drugs... one of the biggest stereotypes of black people, that that are all degenerate drug users

Like he is just throwing more fuel on the fire. I forget what comedian had this bit but the line was pretty much “if anybody knows OJ Simpson can you tell him to just lay low and shut the fuck up for a while”

If Bussy Sommelier had any real friends in his camp someone would put a muzzle on him and let this whole thing play itself out

No it´s terrible bad excuses, het let the story continue and went on national news totally sober, and continued to maintain his story. Don´t fucking pretend he has no moral agency.
It´s what niggers always do. It´s pathetic and really it pisses me off. Whenever they do something bad. They pretend it´s not their fault. This is why we have the joke that goes dindunuffin. Because that´s always what the fucking 'explanation' is to any shit they do. You could have a nigger on video camera stealing something. And he´d pretend he dindunuffin!

Wtf

The noose... is loose.

Attached: 1537231618999.jpg (1374x700, 349K)

Ecstasy doesn't make you stupid. It just makes you feel happy. You feel happy and content. It is the least likely of drugs to lead to this. Cocaine, alcohol even a paranoid marijuana smoker would be more believable.

No, he has a Kamela Harris problem.

there are no drugs that makes you do this. Sorry..
This drug excuse is totally pathetic. You´d have to be bombed completely out of your mind to the point where you can barely even walk, to even do something that is totally deranged. And when you are even somewhat sober you are back on rational again.
This guy planned orchestrated it. Paid 2 guys off to do it, is on phone with his manager, rehearsed it aswell. Then afterwards he goes sober on national tv and says he is angry with the people who don´t believe him. Has nothing the fuck to do with drugs, it´s one of the most pathetic niggerish excuses i have seen in a long time.

Here was the biggest problem with his whole story from natives in Chicago and the PD. They suspected from the beginning something was off for 3 reasons.
1. That area of the city is almost completely Black or Gay. White people would not be there at 2 am wearing MAGA hats.
2. It was near 0 F degrees. No one would walk around at 2 AM in that with rope and bleach.
3. Yelling "This is MAGA country" makes no sense. Even Dave Chappelle (comedian) said something like "wtf, they dont say that" when asked about it.

I don’t think a lot of people can see this for what it is.. an attempted lynching of two innocent white men (any white man will do) by Smollett. While POC, LGBTQYXZ, AND (((others))) will riot over police abuses, they have no problem with using those same authorities to perpetrate these frequent hoaxes.

ecstasy made me do it
>making a chicago jury even more furious by blaming gay sex drugs

Attached: 1513129596107.png (629x330, 220K)

oh yea I forgot how ecstasy just makes you lie your ass off

he was kid actor in "Mighty Ducks" - must have been abused and turned into a homo

jussie the boy toy

I feel that this was a test to see how the public would react to a potential race war.

The sides will continue to switch between one side throwing an (((attack))) and the other side throwing an (((attack))) until something sticks and it gets people riled enough to start fighting each other in the streets.

This is the real end goal.

I always plan a hoax over the course of several days when I roll.

his whole family and their connections and positions make me think he grew up in some cultish surroundings

will he be the first one charged with lynching? he tried to lynch himself.

That's not him but he was in the same movie

Attached: anigif_original-12833-1425329316-4.gif (528x349, 1.33M)

that's terry

This is the perfect opportunity to bring back the dindu nuffin meme in full force.

He a gud boi turnin his life around.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-22/smollett-cut-empire-episodes-fox-changes-tune
>Smollett Cut From 'Empire' Episodes As Fox Changes Tune
OOGA
>BOOGA
NIGGA
>SKROOGA
OOGA
>BOOGA
NIGGA
>SKROOGA

So far I've heard 5 different motives and him admitting it once and denying several times. What the fuck he can't keep his own goddamn story straight.
>did it because he was being written off the show
>did it because he wasn't getting paid enough.
>did it because he didnt like the way producers handled the fake hate mail. Not enough attention.
>did it because of Trump.
>tells police and GMA he dindu nuffin
>Swears to Empire cast I dindu nuffin!
>did it because drugs

What the fuck is he really hiding. He has yet to come out and apologize and be completely honest. He is still lying and hiding something he doesn't want anyone to know about. Hes denying and admitting it at the same time wtffffff

when does he kill himself

Attached: patientsmoulderinginterestedocelot.gif (480x294, 276K)

When the FBI announces its charges against him, most likely.

Attached: 1550531951126.jpg (939x684, 155K)

I love this thread.

How about people who aren't retarded? What do they think? Ask around, see if you can find one. Maybe one of the ladies who changes you and your friends' diapers.

>Triggered
Gee, I wonder why?

Jussie goes to rehab in 3... 2... 1...

There is no rehab for low IQ.
He will cry tears of flesh, for a long time.

Attached: trewttretrte.jpg (290x290, 93K)

Jussie's innocent. And Coke is better.

Further proving niggers are all unfit for life in Western society.

>I was on ecstasy yer honor!
I didn't think it was possible, but this story is actually getting better.

Attached: 1550391005035.jpg (1200x1159, 144K)

Based street shitter

Attached: 1531679018496.jpg (300x360, 28K)

When he threatens to expose Harris.

Didn't he just swear to god he didn't do it like yesterday?

That was yesterday's God he was swearing to.

Empire...i rethought and rethought because i heard it somewhere already and tonight it suddelny struck me...PRO7 one of our "private" owned tv channels tried to pusht it one year ago. They gave it one of germany best airiring spaces at 20:15 at Monday or thrusday. Cant remember exactly cause only aired for one or two months with very low Ratings. And Pro7 is one of the big 2 in German private Tv so ..

>I don’t think a lot of people can see this for what it is.. an attempted lynching of two innocent white men (any white man will do) by Smollett. While POC, LGBTQYXZ, AND (((others))) will riot over police abuses, they have no problem with using those same authorities to perpetrate these frequent hoaxes.
Right. Even when it´s obvious he lied about everything and nothing happened whatsoever, they STILL fucking try to protect him or make excuses for him.

if he were genuinely an addict, he wouldn't have paid to the two wakandans FACT

> be Jussie Smolett
> hate fellow leftists and Jews
> Stage a fake attack
> Watch as Democrats trip over themselves to applaud you
> Truth comes out and Kamala looks retarded
> Hated by right wingers for this false flag
> Hated by left wingers for false flag
> Literally took one for the team
> Only consolation is going to jail and taking some dick

I know.. It´s like it´s impossible for niggers to take responsibility for their own fuckups. They always have to blame something else. There´s nothing he can say remotely truthfully but that he felt it was advantageous to make up for his own career, and to illustrate his fear about trumps america, or whatever or that he wanted to make white americans out to be evil people.

it is beautiful watching the jew,gay, and black in him fight with each other. what a perfect storm

he's an addict with enough money to finance it

>he's an addict with enough money to finance it
Heh.
>pays 2 nigerian brothers 3,500 usd to stage a fake lynching for attention, and to try to demonize trump supporters in particular, and all white americans secondarily.
>gets busted and has to pay 100,000 dollars in bail to walk free.
So he spent a lot of money, showed that he is a big fat liar, and a fraud that hates white americans enough to literally just make shit up about them trying to lynch him. In order to try to trick others into disliking them. And then making sure everyone in USA and also internationally knows that about him. Hope he thought it was worth it.

dude you honestly believe in this day and age there does not exist a white person that would do this shit for free let alone 3500? You are fucking delusional mate. For one, a hobo would 100% do this shit for 3500, you don't live in north america man, you don't realize how high as shit AND desperate the homeless are here. Besides that, call up antifa ffs, get in touch with one of the thousands of self hating "progressive" whites that follow you on twitter, these types are trying to spin false narratives 24/7, they would absolutely be on board, probably for free.

he just had to post 10%, so $10,000. face it, Jussie did nothing wrong!

this is the kind of crime you pay your friends 3500 for. you pay a homeless guy $5. and if he ever tries to rat you out, 100 other homeless guys pipe up with "yeah me too, let me in that nice warm station to testify against jussie and more donuts please."

>Can't find white guys to assault him
>gets a pair of shitskins to do it
>Nigeria is MAGA country
>Nigeria is America's greatest ally

I'd do that shit, document and record it all. Then blackmail his ass 3 months later for $50,000/yr. "Consulting services" from offshore LLC.
Sure, I could get busted for extortion, but he gets busted for fake police report, fake hate crime and tons of other felonies if they bust some other white guy and put them in jail.

you're not clever, this is the mindset of literally every extortionist. "sure, i could get busted for extortion, but he gets busted for blah blah blah"

>If he is convicted, a drug problem could be used as a mitigating factor and get his sentence reduced, US reports say.

They should fucking throw more charges on for all the ILLEGAL drug use he just admitted to, on the record.

If anyone else would have taken the money they would have been found out just the same. This is a lesson to anyone who would be stupid enough to do this kind of thing in a heavily urbanized environment. You're right, there are some dumb dudes out there, but this is their fair warning. Cameras are everywhere and if this gets national attention, JUST LIKE SMOLLETT wanted, then law enforcement will not hesitate to get involved and go all out pursuing the people they think are criminals.

At that point, you can either prove Smollett payed you to stage the attack, or you FAIL to prove it and it gets treated as a real hate crime, and you are fucked forever, for a paltry few grand.

Just imagine what would have happened to those Nigerian dudes if the police wouldn't have believed their stories. They'd be in jail right now, unable to post bail, and completely fucked. If white dudes had taken the job? LOL.

What do the USPS post markings mean?

hahaha exactly, how can you be on pol in any capacity and simultaneously think all white people still have a sense of identity and camaraderie, wtf scandibro.

Well whole point of offshore LLC account and consulting services. Once first payment comes in I am in Vietnam moving around the money and enjoying the good life. If his career takes off and makes 5 mil more, no need to be greedy, keep it at $50,000. Since in Vietnam or other low cost of living countries you can live the good life on $20,000/yr.

ya he's full of shit
this was clearly a premeditated and planned hoax, he had the brothers buy specific gear, he setup the time and place, he spoke with them like 16-20 hours in advance and afterwards. Plus there's the television interview as you said, if he was out of his mind on drugs that interview would have been very different.

He's incapable of being honest, what a cunt.

A thing that is even more i guess you could say tragic comic about this whole thing is.
He stages this false hate crime in chicago where there´s plenty of blacks and gays. So that if they come forward and something actually happens to them now in the future. People will think ah it´s just another smollet.. Right? or atleast they´ll be sceptical.
Then he´s in court. And the judge who is ALSO BLACK is not pleased.. haha. Then the BLACK police superintendent of chicago makes a an official announcement of the police work, where he's quite displeased aswell.
I mean.. He made it even worse for ever black person in chicago! It´s quite amazing.

>hahaha exactly, how can you be on pol in any capacity and simultaneously think all white people still have a sense of identity and camaraderie, wtf scandibro.
Well. I can understand why smollet didn´t want to try to pay off two white guys to fake lynch him. If they would have been caught, they would have gone to jail! For an ACTUAL hate crime, and then they most assuredly would have ratted him out. Atleast with two black guys. He thought they would not rat him out, because they were also black or whatever.

He can blame it on whatever he wants, it doesn't change the fact that he's guilty of committing a federal crime.

Things you might do on Ecstasy (i've done all these)
>dance to really shit music
>befriend people you've never met or people you know that you hate
>talk a lot
>stroke a particularly soft coat or rug more than usual
>stay up to stupid o'clock in the morning
Things you will never do on Ecstasy
>conspire to have yourself lynched
>convince random nigerians to pour bleach over you
>go on tv and lie about it

This, what does it mean?

Attached: hey_fren.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Almost every actor is a CIA tool, gone through MK ultra type programming.

The dude was an asset for the deepstate and the dems wanted to use it. But he was too much of a nigger to pull something decent off.

He should blame peer pressure.

It means more trouble for his rectum that what he can handle on a daily basis, we're talking 2 guys 1 horse level of fatal butthurt by retaliation.
USPS means business.

i don't think the drug excuse is him saying "i was doped up, i didn't know what i was doing, just running around doing random shit and when i woke up it turned out i did this"

>He gets his victimhood and entitlement/privilege from his Jewish side
I thought he got that from his black side.

WE WUZ SCHWARZES

This is hilarious because hes part jew so this all came from his natural urge to jew but hes black so hes bad at jewing because it required planning ahead. This is probably why drake just threatens to kill people instead of manipulating them like his ilk.

Ay yo, das dat Empire nigga!

Attached: 1549036405406.jpg (541x680, 79K)

>It was near 0 F degrees
Worse - iirc it was far below 0 that night.

well what's the implication then? that he has an addiction problem, and was desperate? oh well, too bad, lots of people have addictions to all kinds of things, doesn't excuse criminal behavior.

I hope this lying sack of shit serves 5 years in a maximum security rape prison.

Mail fraud is a Federal crime, punishable by up to 10 years. Conspiracy to commit mail fraud is an additional charge with additional time.

Federal crimes are adjudicated and punished with a greater severity than say making false statements or perjury.

>make all drugs illegal
problem solved. libs are really shooting themselves in the foot with this one

I gotta say im shocked at how america turned on him. I thought for sure msm would spin it as "poor black man being picked on hes a good kid dindu muffin" but they are absolutetly destroying him. Especially the black community. Ive seen so many blacks on the news just trashing Jessie. Its great.

He gets his victimhood from both sides, he gets his scheming from his jew side

Well they tried to sell the narrative that he was mentally ill yesterday and that did not work.

So now they will try saying he is high.

It has to be a personal flaw of his that cuased him to do this.That way noone looks too hard at Smolet's times to leftist NGOs, his sister's time as a political crony,or his relathinsgips with Kamala, Obama, and Don Lemon.

The race hustlers are shook as fuck because he is brining way too much attention to their false flag methods.

WHO CARES WHAT HE BLAMES SEND HIM TO JAIL FUCK HIM MOVE ON TO REAL NEWS FUCK YOU OP

eh i don't know. i assume faggots act like this regardless of whether they take fag drugs