You owe us

You owe us.

Give us what we are owed or else we will take it from you.

Attached: KB.jpg (800x957, 179K)

>implying you haven’t always been a thieving nigger
lel I’m kidding we all know you’re a thieving meme flag kike

It's spelled "owned".

Please take her from me.

Attached: 45311642_2343233905749711_1888525376641040384_o.jpg (2012x2015, 594K)

I'd like to think we gave them " much reperashuns" 10 times over in the form of government housing, welfare, EBT, and WIC.

::cracks whip::
Hyaaa! Hyaaa! Get!

The only thing we owe you is a bullet to the head. Even that 15 cents is too generous.

>someniggerongear.jpg
*THUNK*

Attached: 1550825742752.jpg (556x1024, 113K)

more groid roids?

based

A boat-ride back?

Yep blacks do owe us,they should pay us fees for being allowed to live in the civilization and nations whites built. Dont try to act like if someone took a boat to africa today and asked 100 people if they want to come be a slave in america they wouldnt want to overwhelmingly hop on the boat and come here.

Attached: 4EA24A3F-C4C6-4710-9AF0-24078D7253D9.jpg (570x387, 47K)

Mein Kraft

How do we owe you when all we got from you was a burden?

Attached: 1547371853827.png (640x480, 428K)

I know this is bait but Nigger, you get so much fucking shit handed to you. You dont need any reparations
You guys automatically qualify for
>welfare
> EBT
> food stamps
> college acceptance
> financial Aid
> insurance
> housing
> tax breaks
Among other things, so don't fucking tell me you're owed reparations when hard working Americans already pay for everything you have.

fuck niggers

Attached: pepe cigar.png (888x894, 520K)

Sure thing israeli boi come and get it!

Attached: 1.jpg (351x433, 54K)

yehhh i gotz mine and now i'm taking yours too nigga!

Attached: niggun.jpg (1000x1620, 179K)

Fine, fine, you win. Here, have some cotton shirts from 1840 and a free boat pass to Africa. You beat our women like we have beat your ancestors, so that should make us about even. Happy?

I have nothing, fuck off nigger.

Okay I mean if you really want to be hanged.

The day they pass reparations is the day I start firebombing IRS offices.

Go ask Kamala Harris since her grandparents had slaves you hypocritical liberal fuck.

Or it's on because they're black? Then can have Slaves And you wint say shit to then because obviously they are more dominant blacks , since they owened slaves and will beat your ass.

We gave you steroids what else you need nigga. A hemeroid cream for all that anal dick you take

Poor choice of words given krafts precarious position today. You dont wanna give your daughters deflowering to a brute. That got them lynched in ancient america

And affirmative action and diversity hiring are two of the greatest embarrassments of "equality" gone wrong, Orwellian style.

Hell yeah! Reparations for blacks!

You're not racist, are you?

Attached: patrick-little.jpg (601x651, 112K)

You already took our women what more do you want nigger?

My white ancestors were asylum seekers. Sorry nog LARPer, ask the Europeans for reparations

Whites could make the nigger species extinct without much effort at all. 95% of them would die off just from us not feeding them.

I owe this pig I just ate his flesh, I owe this trees flesh I chopped out wood, I owe this sun its radiation emition, I owe this fish his life, I owe any enemy in our history my entire future, true without their destruction none of our current developments would have existed, thank you for reminding us of that anom. trully makes us think again about what we should be doing with other selfish creatures that are programmed to survive as any other blind creature.

Youre not black and niggers deserve death.