What happens when the blacks are the majority?

Attached: 1550738999903.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Memorial
youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Mountains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crack will be legalized

There will just be more dead blacks when the finally chimp out and we put em all down.

They already are.
In the US they won't be aslong as abortion is legal. Even then, they'll probably thrown themselves down the stairs.

Based retard

Welcome to Liberia.

Attached: l_liberia_ulimo-j_09292017_1.jpg (600x400, 85K)

I hope I'm alive to see the aftermath of the West ending aid to Africa
Hundreds of millions would die in a few months

Get used to it.

Attached: itshere.gif (600x338, 280K)

They won't be, their population is in perpetual stagnation. They will remain a minority well into the future.

>their population is in perpetual stagnation

Africa has the fastest growing population on the planet, dummy.

More BBC to poz my neg hole

Attached: imagine.jpg (948x676, 95K)

>What happens when the blacks are the majority?
Africa happens.

Yeah but theyre life expectancies are shit

Ebola-Chan

I was talking about the United States, OP didn't specify where so I assumed he meant the United States.

>white citizen seen in America's wealthiest city.

they never will be. high homicide/abortion rates. looking at the projections for the next decade, their percentage of the population is set to remain unchanged.

if you mean globally, india and china have over a billion people each.

Worldwide non-whites have always been the majority. The problem is certain elements want whites to be a minority everywhere.

Attached: 1536889385.jpg (650x506, 115K)

Attached: Sushi.jpg (600x303, 59K)

Rhodesia

Attached: 1533931117065.png (664x671, 139K)

nobody wants whites to be a minority, where do you guys come up with that?

I hate niggers

3/10 bait

Listen up, retards. Blacks have been 13-15% of the population for fucking years. When they say white will be minority, they're factoring in hapas, asians, and Mexicans, not blacks. Black majority population is a fantasy. Only blacks believe this because they've lumped them in with all minorities.

Here is a fact. Mexicans hate blacks. Asians hate blacks, more than white people. Asians and mudslides are easily the most racist, too the point it would make a Klansman blush.

The hapas and Mexicans that breed with whites will tend to keep breeding with whites. To the point where they'll probably look and sdt mostly white. By generation 3 this is blatantly evident.

For anyone thinking whites will be minority and blacks will dominate the population, you need to check specifically black population trends on the US and you will be relieved.

Mexican and blacks kill each other in LA and hate each other. They'll be way too fucking busy fighting amongst themselves to pursue an attack on the superior white, hapa, 1/10 white mexi blend to even think about it.

Tanzania?
Wasn't expecting that one

Rwanda and Zimbabwe.

Blacks aren't ever going to be the majority it's going to be spics.

it's not bait, where do you guys get the idea that some people want whites to no longer be a majority? it's a conspiracy theory

Why do Americans assume that Blacks won't emmigrate considering the fact that Minnesota got a majority somalian population in less than 10 years?

Attached: MY DUDE.png (1136x721, 1.51M)

Look at any other nation where blacks are a majority

Attached: Africa.jpg (2560x2560, 2.97M)

Fuck off kike.

Liberia in the USA.

kek

>he believes the 13%number

pouahhahah you fucking imbeciles .. here some literature

Attached: the secret relation.png (915x462, 416K)

The government will collapse soon. The zionists are going to get what they deserve, because Peter and Paul both have baseball bats, and they're coming to collect what is owed. Death to the terror sponsor state Israel.

so no evidence then of anyone in a position of power or influence trying to make whites a minority? why is this so hard to answer?

this
OP confirmed moron kike faggot that has never even looked at 2050 projected demographics for US blacks
hint: they don't change from now, is hispanics replacing whites

The evidence is all around you if you're paying attention to immigration policies for white countries.

Now fuck off kike.

lurk moar you dumb motherfucker, there is nothing but that here. Are you a journo? KYS

Liberia

>conspiracy theory

Buddy, just scroll through Slate, Salon, Quartz, HuffPo, WaPo and look at all the stronk wamyns of color openly saying that white women need to quit having kids, white men need to die off, and openly celebrating that whites will be a minority within the next twenty years. They want full amnesty and voting rights for the 20 million south Americans here illegally, and if that happens, it's over.

Take a look at Africa

But what happens when a black majority allow effortless immigration from other black countries?

Nigerian's are the third largest growing country and many of them immigrate into America

Attached: k.png (678x601, 179K)

>ne hovement will pollapse zoon

in 200 years when we all be named tyrone you retarded fuck

Attached: angel.jpg (480x360, 7K)

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
,.,...,.,.,..,.....,,,x
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

It depends. Is the standard western civilization?

Attached: blacks whites before after.jpg (1382x720, 272K)

because of aid given.

Blacks will never be the majority. They've been 13% as long as they've lived here.

Attached: 1505848759769.jpg (948x780, 369K)

we don't. we assume people will follow the laws until they don't. then we shoot them or imprison them. we're not into pre-crime like you soviet mutants.

if you mean the europeans who didn't want to sink the refugee boats? is that because they hate whites or maybe they have a little humanity?

as for trump's wall, you can be against the wall and not for open borders, obama deported about a million illegals during his tenure, very few do I hear speak out for full open borders outside of that cortez woman who is just plain crazy.

They'll justify hunting down whites "as payback" for how they were treated in the past, you're going to get it one way or the other. Libs are delusional with the whole magical negro act but they're gonna it too, probably the worst because they're mentally ill, they lack threat function of the brain.

Why do you think that?

Attached: hm uhm.png (710x638, 58K)

this, after the zionists bankrupt the usa, they'll try to sell marxism as a way to hide their role in bankrupting the usa, they will sell whites as oppressors to non whites and use them to purge whites who might hold zionists to account.

So you're ok with becoming a black majority country?

Attached: hmmmmm.png (677x584, 59K)

Is this a "modern day lynching" like kamala harris and corey booker talked about?

Can confirm Mexicans REALLY DO NOT LIKE BLACKS. Mexican friends complain that Blacks are lazy, don't work, and steal everything.

I am pretty sure in many parts of the country there is a low level race war between Mexicans and Blacks.

you will be replaced legally ... that good I cant hardly wait to be Congo neighbor may bring the IQ back to a normal ..

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Attached: White-Genocide-Abe-Foxman (1).png (1250x742, 1.33M)

the nigger faggot is a synthetic event to take your eyes off the covington kids and the jewish media

There's no getting through to brainwashed NPCs like you. You have been successfully subverted.

Or you're just a jew, which is far more likely.

Attached: (You).jpg (900x886, 93K)

100% this

Repeal the Emancipation Proclamation.
Desecrate the Lincoln Memorial.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Memorial
LEGALIZE BLACK SLAVES
LET ME LEGALLY BUY A BLACK SLAVE
LET ME LEGALLY BREAK MY BLACK SLAVE
LET ME LEGALLY RAPE MY BLACK SLAVE

blacks will lose. mexicans have better logistics and organization. nigs are more violent but lack intelligence.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

i get why black women would celebrate the concept of whites becoming a minority, Salon is a very leftist magazine, don't see anywhere where people are saying white women shouldn't have kids. as for amnesty, what else are you going to do with millions of those people? deport each one? probably not feasible

Blacks won’t ever be the majority, they’ll only increase like 0.5% from 13% to 13.5% by 2050ish. Hispanics and East Asians/Indians will see the most growth.

Attached: BC4DD36E-41C4-428D-BC08-625877B5D793.jpg (1484x1005, 73K)

How do Americans feel about the fact that between 2000 and 2013, the number of black African immigrants living in the U.S. rose 137%, from 574,000 to 1.4 million. Africans now make up 36% of the total foreign-born black population, up from 24% in 2000 and just 7% in 1980.

Attached: blacks.png (442x511, 22K)

Blacks aren't human, and there not reproducing a lot it's mostly spics, and whites in America.

I think you're wrong buddy

Attached: ST_15.03.19_Black-Immigration_640px.png (640x477, 67K)

you getting replaced by mohhamad from the country you bombing in the middle east and mohhamad is perfectly compatible with the black through Islam ... the mexican are spanish and spanish are half white half arab and perfectly compatible with Mohammad .. the Qran is the best seller atm and every one is converting .. only the white is getting fucked .. you a misleaded cok sucker and probably a fucking retard like most of you fucking degenerate your IQ is so fucking low its snowing here

Sem·iteDictionary result for Semite
/ˈsemīt/
noun

a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Attached: robinson8-23-1.jpg (302x400, 26K)

Came here to sat this

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

Attached: main-qimg-4ceb5362827c891cd5370196fbbed5c4.png (600x446, 463K)

It's what's happening in South Africa, they're savages till the end.

mohammad
o
h
a
m
m
a
d

Attached: 00163.jpg (350x227, 15K)

more you hit the black people more they convert to Islam and hit the white

Attached: 021-e1366645612342.jpg (512x335, 55K)

(((they))) want the black and white people fight each other during the time (((they))) send us people you bombing to implement "greater" Isisrael .. your freedom is a farce your free speech is a farce you bow to AIPAC you ISrael bitch that what you are free to STFU before your luciferian masters

Attached: white-slaves-300x198.jpg (300x198, 23K)

this

Attached: lu.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

it's actually the freaking russians that are fomenting racial tensions, it's a conspiracy theory that's actually been proven, and you guys just ignore it

Same thing that happens whenever any non-white demographic is the majority: minority rights cease to exist.

Hillarity ensues.

Attached: nigger fucks goat.png (162x236, 107K)

the russian ya .. stfu you don't even know were is russian on a fucking map and its the biggest fucking country on the world ..

you owned by AIPAC and the Rothschild own all your fucking bank and steal your gold and ITS THE RUSSIAN .. you the worst fucking attarded son of bitch the world as ever witness

Attached: quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b- (850x400, 86K)

Attached: Henry.jpg (960x720, 62K)

its the RUSSIAN .. SAudi and ISrael best allies !

Attached: quote-who-controls-the-food-supply-controls-the-people-who-controls-the-energy-can-control-henry-a-k (850x400, 64K)

MSNstein told me its the Russian !!

Attached: MSNstein.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

No more racism. Hallelujah ! Pray to the lord !

USS Liberty
9/11
Monsanto Atrazine
federal reserve act
JFK assassination

THE RUSSIAN

Attached: 17568.png (606x432, 253K)

the slave trade ..

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

The Russian !

Attached: Slave-HiR.jpg (1580x1600, 456K)

Fucking your childrens in the ass during the time you die for greater ISrael ... the Russian !

Attached: tumblr_no0f2kX0FP1rz5gx5o1_500.jpg (450x600, 44K)

we are Aryan and CAucasian who need to destroy IRAN ....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Mountains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

The Russian !

Attached: 52093923_1444750432326403_5825853928473886720_n.jpg (721x960, 94K)

Google the Kalergi plan.

or else you just gullible retarded tool who need to read a fucking book and educate your illiterate stupid imbeciles ass ..

Attached: rockefeller-thinkers-workers.jpg (990x233, 21K)

they have the evidence from the fake social media accounts formenting racial tensions, it's called the real world sonny, try living in it sometime

conspiracy theory rubbish

south africa

Africa happens

Fappable.

so a predicts that in the future races won't matter, that's not a plan, that's a simple prediction and it was 100 years ago.

are you saying there is a 100 year plan out there being passed on from generation to generation?

it will be like when the roman empire fell, a post-apocalyptic scenario and whites will seclude to small feudal autofunctional societies.