When do you cut people off?

So when do you cut people off?

I were out tonight with some long time friends. One of my friends had previously expressed communist opinions but we all brushed it off because he were talking about a futuristic time where everything were produced by automation.
We were on our way home and hit the train station. While I were fixing tickets for all of us, two national guys came running down to the station. They where being chased by a pakistani with his belt out. He kept lashing out with his belt and my (communistic) friend tried to deescalate the situation. The pakistani kept being aggresive and even tried to push the national guys out on the train tracks on one point. Not to many people got involved but the pakistani guy got pushed away from the danger zone and starting yelling about how he got a danish passport. That's where I got involved and yelled "fuck your danish passport" (because to me, it doesn't mean too much when he doesn't act danish).
That's where my danish friend start attacking me and hitting me to my face. Luckily he is weak and hits like a woman so I didn't get hurt physically. Still I were hurt. This is a guy I have known for many years. I am even currently training him in the gym.

This all just happened and I do not know how to deal with it. What would you do??

Attached: black sun2.png (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=971s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 4F1012E7-5A99-41F8-BF10-EC54DD01A168.jpg (480x553, 36K)

Attached: RAIL.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>acting danish

He's Pakistani. He will never...EVER...be Danish

Trust me, I know.
But it's a situation where (I would asume) that other people could see this

You know what to do. Tell him to fuck off back to the Middle East if he loves pakis so much. Then cut all communications. These people want to destroy your culture and your heritage. Take no prisoners.

Attached: 289CA6A5-A9BB-46C5-9B7B-AC7688543387.jpg (720x934, 95K)

Have you ever done such thing yourself?
After all this is a very dear friend of mine

Attached: banan.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

>Luckily he is weak and hits like a woman so I didn't get hurt physically.
Does he look like this?

Attached: as.jpg (502x499, 78K)

He crossed a line that should never be crossed. If he refuses to apologise, cut him out of your life. If you won’t stand up for your principles, who else will?

Daily reminder: Denmark and GB should have fought with our German and Dutch brothers for Saxon supremacy during WW2.

Attached: 4B4B2DAB-F518-4B3A-94D9-38DE35C4017A.jpg (320x485, 23K)

What a waste of Aryan DNA

He should be court martialled and sent to the gallows for treason

Attached: 94E13ED8-19CA-4075-980C-58FA39A822C1.jpg (720x631, 56K)

were
>were
were
>were
were
>were
were
>were

Beat his race traitor ass and send him to a muslim country. He might change his retarded opinions.

Attached: Evil Jew world order Plan.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Heh.
Kys

Honestly, next time you see him ask him why, if he answers with bs tell him he's not your friend and he can shove it. If he has a good reason and apology, be forgiving.
Also was not were in most of these cases.

>After all this is a very dear friend of mine
Then you can talk to him about it. You need to anyways since he try to hit you in the face for saying to the paki fuck your passport. Which makes no sense, why the fuck would he attack you over that. What an idiot.

The paki asshole is not danish. He´s a pakistani living in denmark. And why the FUCK is a pakistani living in denmark. Pakis are 'refugees' aswell? Everybody is a 'refugee'. They need to respect they live in a different country. They are not as danish as actual danish people. Nor am i as pakistani as actual pakistani people. And if a paki is making a mess you are totally right to say fuck your passport. If he talk about he is danish cause he has passport and is trying to push people on a train track.

Anyways if he is a good friend of yours perhaps this is the best time for you two to talk about this stuff. That´s just my oppinion.

Attached: 1550205003101.jpg (4298x3165, 3.35M)

He not just a race traitor, he's a race traitor that turned in a combat situation.
He deserves death.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

Attached: image.jpg (223x255, 14K)

fake quote

Are you a woman?

Attached: image.jpg (236x198, 15K)

save your country

Attached: Rise.jpg (1472x1105, 321K)

No, but if I was there'd be tits on this post.

He is a traitor to you and your nation. Cut him off.

First of all, i hope you hit that faggot back instead of just taking it like a bitch. That said absolutely cut that filth out of your life. That traitor doesn't even qualify as a person. It's a ZOG zombie. An empty husk of what was once a human being.

>After all this is a very dear friend of mine
See you say that, but he doesn´t sound like a very good friend. If because you say something to a paki, that he then punch you in the face. If you get in a fight, will he start beat YOU in the face instead of help you? I mean. I would have expected that in such a situation that he atleast shut up if he doesn´t agree, and then take it up with you later. But not fucking start punching you.

You just need to find out if he´s a friend or not. If he can choose to punch you in the face over you saying some shit to a paki who is acting out. Then maybe he is not such a good friend as you thought?

I mean it´s so cute you think he is a friend if he punch you in the face over you saying something to a guy he doesn´t even fucking know?

Attached: 1550501444025.png (191x234, 11K)

Thanks. I'll have a serious talk with hium next time I see him and make a judgement afterwards.
Some of the worst bullshit was that he was trying to rationalize it afterwards. Said that he "just didn't stand by racism".
I doubt, but hope, that he will give a satisfying answer

I agree with that. Not a friend if they cry over hurt feelings of a foreigner that is chimping out. Maybe if they were calm and respectful, you could make an argument.

Lost my best friend of around 15 years a few years back.

It never got physical, but when I merely stated I wasnt in favor of this Nu(jew) World Order, he became pretty verbally combative to the point of coming across as clearly hating me personally. Interesting how these people really are sleeper agents who can be set off against their own friends and family. The term brainwashing is very real.

The funny thing is, I didnt even make some of the better points. I merely stated this socio economical system is unsustainable and not logical. Also there are visible double standards within this world view.
Even funnier was that he couldnt fully argue back with logic and resulted to personal attacks and ad hom.

implying it's not more badass to just take the punch without flinching and just look at him disappointedly

I didn't punch him back (to my deepest regret atm).
He's weak as fuck though so I were never feeling any threat. As I said I am training him and he is strungling with 0.5pl8 bench.
He didn't really punch me, more like some slaps. Your points still stand thoug, since he did it repeatedly even when I backed off

>Some of the worst bullshit was that he was trying to rationalize it afterwards. Said that he "just didn't stand by racism".
This illustrates so perfectly how bullshit that term 'racism' is. Are we to pretend a pakistani and a danish person are the same. When we all know we are totally different. That's way way another thing than what people think, as in trying to get along DESPITE US KNOWING WE ARE DIFFERENT. We try to be nice to eachother. But these people start believe there ARE NO DIFFERENCES.
It´s like saying all birds are the same, and if you don´t pretend they are, i will beat you in the face, because i won´t stand for this racism stuff.. I mean..

Attached: 1548645011215.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

>Lashes at you for words.
Seems clear. Just fucking end him.

Are you even white?
Your English grammar is atrocious, you sound black.

No matter his ideology, if he were such a dear friend of yours, he should have never hit you, no matter how much of a weak faggot he is.

>All whites speak English as their first language.

>Your English grammar is atrocious, you sound black.
Well, we don´t speak English in denmark as a native language, only as foreign language. We have our own language, danish. So that might explain why according to you, his English grammar is not so good.

that's when you dominate them physically and force them to continue the conversation to the point they can't back up their bullshit

then you force them to admit they're wrong, or beat the shit out of them and abandon them if they won't

this is truly the only way you have a chance to bring them back

Yeah so when your friend hits you you can cut him off. I think that's a pretty clear line.

Good luck and God's speed, cheers m8

nigger easy, "you got off easy because your my friend and I was shocked, if you ever lay hands on me again I'm going to beat the shit out of you, and if you love those paki niggers so much leave denmark" And if he hits you again follow thru.

I'm not going to say that I took it like a stoic. I didn't fight back immediately though. I just got ready in case I needed to. Then when we took the train a few moments later, I shamed him in front of our friend and the guys who were fighting the paki, so much that he got off a few stops before his home
That really hits on point. How am I supposed to learn a man to work out, if he is going to use his strenght against me and my people?
Your a nigger :^)

It's not about being badass. That limp wristed sack of estrogen needs to learn to expect to get hit back when he pulls that shit.

I would tell him to fuck off.

cutting off friends over politics is for faggot leftists. next time he does something like that just smack him upside the head and tell him to stop being a retard

lol your “friend” sounds like en jävla böggare

Tell him you don’t do impromptu fights like that but that you would now like to set up a time and place for a proper fight, as he has challenged your hinor. Be dead serious about it, insist you can’t take a no for an answer since he’s already hit you. Watch him shit himself, knowing he doesn’t stand a chance, accept none of his apologies and if he actually agrees to an appointment, don’t show up. If you meet again explain you didn’t come because he means nothing to you and you thought that was obvious but you’ll be happy to beat his ass up there and then if he doesn’t get the fuck away quick and that he should hide the next time he sees you.
He’s not a dear friend, he’s a piece of shit. And this is coming from a pretty staunch anti-racist. Also I’m Swedish, you don’t want to be faggier than an anti-racist Swede, do you?

I dunno how I feel about this, but I cut my entire family off around the Trump tapes incident. Some days I think it was the right thing to do, other days I find myself wondering if going without a family was sensible.
>Slightly liberal-leaning, lower middle-class family, but with fiercely liberal female cousins
>Trump "grab 'em by the pussy" tape comes out
>At a family dinner, liberal female cousins crying about how a rapist is about to become president
>Point out that he clearly said women "let" you do it when you are rich and famous, so it's not rape
>Cousins get really aggressive towards me, screaming at me and calling me all sorts of names
>Most other family members don't really say much or defend me (I'm a bit of a cunt, sure, but I don't think it gives these bitches the right to scream at me with no repercussions).
>Argue back for a while and then leave
>About a week later, find out one of my cousins called my work and told them that I think it's okay to rape women (with no other context given).
>Somehow escape at work with no consequences
>I am furious. Tell other members of my family about it.
>They tell me that it was my own fault and I should have kept my mouth shut and not set my cousins off.
>Said right, fuck you, don't ever contact me again.
Had a few emails and contact attempts, but haven't replied.
Don't think I ever will.
I can't stand liberals, and I can't stand people who think the pussy-pass is okay, and that bitches should be able to do whatever they want with no consequences.
Still, it sucks to completely cut off my family.

>dear friend of mine
>starts hitting you in a brawl instead of the chimping opponent
yeah thats what get you shanked m8
thats no friend of yours

You didn't cut off your family they cut off you. Wrongly, I might add.

He’s a betrayer to the white race and sold you out to the sub races .don’t think he won’t do it again

>browse Jow Forums
>staunch anti-racist
So do you just like.. Ignore everything on here that doesn't agree with you or what? Why bother reading anything here if you're not actually going to read and learn?

I mean it's treachery pure and simple. Family are supposed to support each other without conditions. I think people have forgotten that and don't treat family like that.

I mean it probably hurts to feel like your family doesn't support you at all. Maybe you should express that to them.

I think part of this is that guys grew up so insulated that they don't know why loyalty and honor are important.

I used to fight with my friends in hs all the time, and we didn't agree on things, but if one of them started a fight even if the other didn't agree with it, they're jumping in.

>siding with the paki
Sounds like a hypnotized zog. Either slap sense into him or tell him to hit the road.

It's a larping racist.

>He’s a betrayer to the white race
Communist and the like are known 5th column from any perspective thinkable, and beyond.
Even if you change OP history to a group of Japanese people, it would still hold true.

Race-realist and racist aren't the same thing. For example, I know that given the same opportunities, in a sample of 1000 whites and 1000 blacks, the 1000 whites will do better on average in most modern forms of competition. This is race realism.
Racism would be treating people of one race differently to another, purely based on skin colour. Which is what the left does.
I don't like blacks as a group, but it doesn't mean I'm going to dislike individual people simply because they are black.

Something simliar happened to me. Too long too type, but it's been over 12 years now and I have no regrets and have had zero contact. You are in the right - raise your kids the same way.

I would consider accepting a punch from a friend if I was doing something totally reprehensible. Defending your own people from aggression is very opposite of that. I would end this friendship without thinking much about it.

I sure hope so. That's next level dense if it's sincere.

This story is so ridiculous I don’t know if it’s a larp or true. If your friend hit you over another guy you don’t even know he’s not your friend. I’d say kick his commie ass. Why would two guys run away from one Paki? We’re they little kids?

>I mean it probably hurts to feel like your family doesn't support you at all. Maybe you should express that to them.
Cheers bro. Sometimes I think about talking to them about it. But... I mean they knew what happened at the time.
I might add my cousin has a more successful career than me (albeit possibly affirmative-action "stronk woman" assisted). I do okay, but nothing special.
I think in my families eyes, they saw a valuable woman with a successful career, and an average joe schlob, and made the calculation of who to back in this conflict mostly based on this.
It's this that mostly holds me back from contact.

That's fair. I agree to the extent of giving individuals the benefit of the doubt. That said, we shouldn't be in situations where that's necessary in the first place. They simply don't belong in our society.

Like fuck it is you lying Kike. The source is at the bottom of the page. Here’s one that you can hear on YouTube.

Attached: 899CA40B-680A-4B0E-B014-DF7B83228A85.jpg (960x960, 230K)

If you want to be a hard-ass you don't have to reach out first, but if someone is reaching out to you I think you can respond, just let them know honestly that it hurt your feelings because you could have lost your job/means, and the fact that no one saw that as wrong on any level was shocking to you.

Attached: 5BC97A47-A9A9-4DDE-8A99-4C5161B0BBA9.jpg (426x426, 81K)

>What would you do?
Beat the fuck out of your friend for daring to attack you. Do it or be a pansy. Come on man, My family is Nord and if you don't do it your a faggot. Do it while listening to Scando Death Metal.

I had a Happa freind who cut me off because I revealed my power level. I never said anything about Japs or him and he is not even that far left but he just stopped returning my calls. We had been friends for 23 years, and he knew about my “racism” before hand and only started caring now. The media has really brainwashed these people.

>my danish friend start attacking me
That's when he became your enemy

I would never do that to a family member, even if I hated their guts. Liberals truly are mentally ill.

The absolute state of Denmark.

I've got a commie friend who acts civilized. I try to redpilled him as often as possible, he's moved noticably right in his opinions towards Jews and niggers, but still identifies as a commie. Still friendly towards that LGBT queer shit.

I figure we can be "friends" until day of the rope, by that time if he isn't straighted out I'm certainly not going to defend him.

But if he were to ever hit me, friendship would be over and his head would get smashed.

I can fight a friend and still be a friend. I can disagree with them and still be friendly. But if we're fighting and we already disagree, then that's pretty much the definition of an enemy.

Attached: 3CCB875B-8406-456E-B933-C5E07B02A3A0.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Wew. Why do you post with meme flag though?
>About a week later, find out one of my cousins called my work and told them that I think it's okay to rape women (with no other context given).
This is where i lost. WEW.
Don´t try to fuck over your own friends or family no matter what the situation is. If you have disagreements then deal with it in a reasonable manner.

But like also with the OP to bring it up again. If you are in a situation, and someone says something to another guy that you don´t agree with. And you don´t want to support your friend because you don´t agree with it, then SHUT THE FUCK UP, stay out of it cause your friend is involved. At the very minimum. If you are not going to support him. And take it up later with your friend.

Don´t fucking stab him in the back in the situation.. So he´s like wtf.. i thought you had my back in this atleast.. What kinds of friends and families are these people? Nuts.. They might aswell be total strangers.

Attached: 1550658508776.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

He isn't, and never was your friend.
Do your nation a favor and let an accident happen the next time you're training him.

At least here two white guys would not run from one Paki. What the fuck is going on with you Vikings?

We don´t have any description of what is going of size or build or anything. Could be two very young kids or whatever. Danes have like a fitness craze for many years now, so you don´t have to worry about that.

>He isn't, and never was your friend.
I kind of have to go with this. As i just said not to reiterate over and over again.
But if you are with your friend, and he says something to some asshole who is being confrontational. And you maybe don´t agree with what he said. And he´s your friend. Then shut the fuck up and stay out of it, or offer support. That should be the only two options you fucking have. Then you can talk about it later. Don´t stab him in the fucking back. What kind of friend is he..

let me get this straight
a guy was attacking two other guys with a fucking belt in public
and your friend ended up hitting you because of something you said?
and you have some confusion as to whether or not you should be around this person?
grow up

I don’t even see skinny teen’s running up here but hey?

>and you have some confusion as to whether or not you should be around this person?
>grow up
It´s one of those times where you find out if your friend is really your friend i guess. And he found out, that he probably isn´t.. hehe
>I don’t even see skinny teen’s running up here but hey?
Well if he´s running around with a belt it is probably some adult paki, and the two danish kids are probably very young and maybe said something to him or whatever. I don´t really see some young paki running around with a belt chasing some well built danes around. That doesn´t fucking happen.. If OP is still here maybe he can give us a better description of the situation maybe age etc.?

Kan du give en bedre beskrivelse på engelsk, hvor gamle er dig og din ven cirka, og hvad med de 2 andre og pakistaneren?

Well I ignore low effort shitposting and most gas the kikes race war now posts fall in that category, but other than that I evaluate all arguments based on their merits. I like to think I hold my opinions because it is where I’ve arrived by uncencored debate.

There is always skinny teens, but danes tend to be very much into fitness and sports and athletics and like general excersize, especially the last many years. So i really think this must have been some young teens. Or a very built paki for them to start running. But odds are very high it´s probably an older paki and some young kids that probably said some stupid shit to him.

It's too bad the train didn't run you all over.

Yea I’m sincere. What’s the dense part?

>ation. While I were fixing tickets for all of us, two national guys came running down to the station.

Your danish friends beat you?

>They aren't your friends

Doesn't feel good to be betrayed but:

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

So, do you care enough to seek revenge?

Seems more like he's just a faggot you don't need in your life.

>No worries, find some new friends.

Attached: d2f0Ma0.jpg (600x315, 44K)

Good post OP.Your friend has been brainwashed. It may be time for you to move on. Remember that he initiated (ineffective) physical violence which shows a lack of respect
I think you need to sift through your family members and their actions individually. Whilst the cousins can be easily dropped you may have a brother or sister on the sidelines who was staying out of the fray: i would not cut them off for being neutral.

Think long and hard before doing it to family. Give them a chance to apologize.

Never know if you are going to need a kidney donation sometime in the future.

Yea that’s pretty much where I’m at, except I more dislike the bad individuals than any group.

You fucking retard...

Attached: IMG_2025.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

>Race-realist and racist aren't the same thing. For example, I know that given the same opportunities, in a sample of 1000 whites and 1000 blacks, the 1000 whites will do better on average in most modern forms of competition. This is race realism.
>Racism would be treating people of one race differently to another, purely based on skin colour. Which is what the left does.
Here´s where i stand on this, if you care.
Different ethnicities are very different. The term racism i deny entirely. I operate instead of what i call ethnic bigotry. Which is very different.
the term racism applied infers that you can´t distinguish people of different ethnicities apart from your own. That´s total nonsense. As user points out here.
The whole notion is that ofcourse we are different ethnicities and WAY different, but inspite that we are naturally different in so many ways including in thinking and many other things. We try to treat eachother nice and respect eachother regardless.
If i don´t like a particular group because they act in a totally different way which i might not appreciate. That doesn´t mean that if an individual of that ethnicity doesn´t act like that, that i automatically hate him regardless what he does.
Those who do that, is what i call ethnic bigotry. Because it´s nonsensical. It´s not because they act like an asshole. It´s because no matter what you do you still treat them badly.
And there are INFINITESMALLY FEW of people who actually do that.
But what those who peddle the term racism do, is nefariously tries to force people to pretend there are no differences between people whatsoever. And if you acknowledge the differences. They want to say you are bad. This is horseshit. A pakistani is not same as a swede, nor will he ever be. A chinese is not same as a peruvean. Nor will he ever be. BUT we can respect and get along with eachother regardless of those differences. And this is what most people do anyways.

But when you start saying like these idiots ultra liberal progressives do. The brainlet thing as to say there are zero biological or behavioural or any kind of difference between say a south korean, and let´s go with a kenyan. That´s where i get off the ride completely. Because it´s nonsense! TOTAL NONSENSE! they can get angry with me all they want. But i´m never going to accept that. Because it makes no sense. But ethnic bigotry, i acknowledge that that can occur, and that is an issue, but in all honesty a very very infinitesmally tiny one, to the point that it barely even exists. Where you no matter how a person behaves you treat him badly simply because he is of another ethnicity.
Recognizing ethnic groups are different. DOES NOT MEAN YOU TREAT THEM WORSE FOR IT. But you acknowledge that japanese are japanese. And let´s say a german is a german. And they are not the same. They can get along and all this, but they are not the same. Nor will they ever be the same. And it´s foolish to say that if a japanese move to germany. That he´s an ethnic german. It´s stupid to say. It´s wrong. He is a german citizen maybe. But he will ofcourse always be japanese ancestry/ethnically. With all that this means of behaviour and traits and all the rest of it. Same as if german move to japan. He is always going to be a german ethnically. But he is japanese citizen, might speak japanese and in some ways behave according to how a japanese culturally is supposed to act. Out of respect of japanese. But he is ofcourse a german ethnically.

These idiots, that want to say this is not the case, are troublesome. And are in direct confrontation with reality. They live in makebelieve land. And they pretend to fight ethnic bigotry, but really they are not doing that. They are fighting reality by claiming that say if germany becomes filled with different ethnic groups. That they are ethnic germans, and how dare you say they are not. That´s obviously not how it works.

And that´s also where ethnic nationalists, or simply nationalists come in the picture and say. Look, we can´t have it so our own people in our own homeland like dissapear as an ethnic group. And then there is essentially just a bunch of larpers of other ethnicities that speak our language and somewhat try to abide by our customs. Because it´s not going to be the same thing.. And we don´t want that. BUT we ofcourse want to get along with everybody over other ethnicities! That goes without saying.

You truly are an idiot. There is nothing to discuss, he was never your friend.

Also people often get stuck in some idea that you can´t differentiate between ethnicities, because you want to say who is better and who isn´t. So it becomes some kind of false superiority argument that it isn´t. That´s actually in a way totally irellevant who is better at stuff than others, with regards to safeguarding ethnic groups in their own countries of origin.
Because, no matter how smart or how dumb or whatever you want to say. An ethnicity is. They ofcourse have a right to exist as an ethnic group IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
And this is where i get very confrontational with ultra liberal progressives on this issue. Because they pretend it is totally irellevant if danes dissapear as an ethnic group in denmark, or if swedes dissapear as an ethnic group in sweden. That´s not irellevant. If you say that is irellevant. You might aswell call for swedes to be exterminated. Because that will be the net effect. So i get very confrontational with them when they start saying this doesn´t matter. Not only is it totally preventable. But it is very easy to prevent.
If there is a risk of that occurring because you have had too many immigrants from other ethnic groups come into say sweden. You have to say a) we can´t have anymore come in b) some of them will have to go live somewhere else, due to that situation. It´s total common sense.
And those people will have to respect that. Same as they would want same if this was happening to their ethnic group in their home country. They would also want fairness with this aswell.
So this entire term racism, is total bullshit. And is actually nefarious in the way it is peddled, for those reasons, which is why i reject it entirely.

>This all just happened and I do not know how to deal with it. What would you do??

Take it from another follower of the sun. When someone trys to tell you they are a traitor, don't talk them out of it. Take this as an understanding of his weak character. He would throw you to the wolves if necessary and he may not even understand why. There is no reason to be in any sort of relationship with, man or women, friend or more, if the feelings arent mutual. There is no saving him from himself. You are no longer sharing a journey. Let him go and learn your lesson so you can move forward. Good luck.

Attached: 1544409455708.jpg (1113x1173, 211K)

I lost a friend of several years earlier on the new year because of my "radical beliefs" as well. How you chose to rebuke this person and explain to them what they did before you leave is up to you. I do believe they need it though it may be more courtesy than you are willing to extend. I tried to explain my views, and that I was disappointed that they had not thought theirs through better.

Attached: 1533173364835.jpg (600x430, 42K)

The propagande is so profound, getting out of the civilisation real mean diving in chaos, only few peoples can endure this.
Getting violent over it is a normal behavior.

You should drop your friend like a bag of bricks. He already is willing to attack you for yelling at some Muslim motherfucker that shouldn't even be in Denmark to begin with. That faggot will stab you in the back 100% if something real ever happens

>This all just happened and I do not know how to deal with it
make it clear to him that if he ever pulls anything close to that again he will get get hit back and your friendship would be over.
Now him being a sperg commie faggot is quite common among young people and he will become more moderate the older he gets. So give him another chance as it sounds like beside this you are old friends.

you will like his broken danglish and be thankful for it meme flag faggot

These are the pangs we all will feel as society transitions.
A day of healing and unity is on our horizon as long as we uphold truth.

Attached: bloomsday.png (2400x1800, 3.56M)

>Daily reminder: Denmark and GB should have fought with our German and Dutch brothers for Saxon supremacy during WW2.
Hear, hear!

Attached: europa_unida.jpg (275x400, 87K)

Not as fake as the Holohoax you good goy
Jewish Talmud says killing non jews and lying to us, killing/raping babies is okay. youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=971s

Attached: Jews want us extinct.png (1250x742, 1.33M)

Jow Forums IS GOING TO BE COLLECTING SHEKELS + EMAILS TO ALLOW YOU TO POST