What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1550888428007.png (998x1052, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2014/02/job_bank_head_kelly_blazeks_sc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

send her a dick pic

What a bitch, she deserves to get doxxed and fired

Boomers are mentally ill and disgusting and should die
She was doxxed

Good, she's the one who needs a fucking humility lesson

>boomers

Attached: 1534047880027.png (400x388, 193K)

She's probably been hoarding her position for a long time. She's afraid of competition. Find another way to get what you want and send her some pics, poke that bear boy!

LinkedIn is cancer. It's sickening that this is how people advance their careers and not by actually having a skill or just being good at their job.

name?

pretend you are a minority transgendered queer and call her a racist homophobic bigot. Make the liberal media turn against her and ruin her career. Fucking cunt.

Kelly Blazek

boomers really are the worst people in the world holy fucking shit i haven't stopped laughing

Attached: 1538873952528.jpg (480x498, 91K)

What's a job bank?

>Kelly Blazek

cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2014/02/job_bank_head_kelly_blazeks_sc.html

KEK

>960 connections
Cool that's about 10% of what I have. Who fucking cares.

Are you the one wanting to connect?

Lol, imagine working for different companies

Attached: Rise.jpg (1468x1102, 325K)

>fuck up everything for your kids and future grandkids
>get into good positions
>keep them until you retire
>give them to all the shitskins you helped come over

Attached: 1538344338346.jpg (371x221, 18K)

Lol, that bitch hasn't got a dick in a long time.

>what did she mean by this?
She just affirmed she was a cunt.

>linkedin
not even once

Bitter old roasties are the worst.

haha aaaa bitch

what is linkedin

Tell her to enjoy her cats and don't @ you again

Facebook for "business professionals"

I swear the fucking god, who would've thought that it's a smug looking middle aged woman? Day of the pillow when?

Women in professional environments are cancer
>worked for marketing agency in mid 1990s
>family biz, friend’s mom owned company
>his sis who was 4 years older was my supervisor
>I was warehouse guy that got bumped to data entry lackey
>wanted more, knew they charged $65/hour for the $12/hour I was getting. Fuck that shit.
>asked about opportunities to move up
>”yeah, uh, study this 800 page book and learn about MS Acmes and databases”
>spent month or two learning shit
>went back to boss and said I’m ready to do more
>”uh, yeah, uh, study flowcharts for a bit, i’ll Give you new work soon”
>study flowchart bullshit
>2 months pass, nothing changes
>meet with her again
>”uh, yeah, i’ll Give you more responsibility soon”
>3 more months pass. Nothing changes
>quit a week after my 25th bday
>go into biz with girlfriend at time/wife now
>never look back, worked for myself ever since for 2 decades now

Women in professional settings spend their days worried men will replace the, so their time is spent keeping men held back for advancement in order to hold their places. Cunt I worked under was making $90k doing about 15-20/hr/week of actual work back 25 years ago and she still fucked it all up and got fired by her own family. Women are too retarded to be in charge of anything.

>ask for something
>entitled
>don't ask for something
>unmotivated

Attached: 1548202289075.png (900x802, 317K)

And I take it all the person in question was asking for was to share friends lists?

Average looking roastie who thinks she’s hot shit because desperate men will fuck anything.

Attached: 157F8B2A-E6C2-4833-9E0F-CDFD6D11B114.jpg (139x210, 9K)

To be fair a lot of management in general will just give you empty promises of raises or promotions. They don't want to promote you either for fear of you replacing them, or not wanting to have to train a new employee to replace you, so they lead you on because they know any self respecting person would eventually quit if they knew that they'd never move up

I imagine her job consists of forwarding emails and attending 2 meetings a day where nothing of substance is accomplished

I typically quit my job after two years if I don’t see the company giving me anyway to advance. I’m as much of a business as they are, I seek my time and skills to them. If I can’t advance then they don’t get access to my skill set.

I’ve had employers deny me a decent raise because ‘it’s not in the budget’ only to then want to give it to me to stay when I found a new job and out in my two weeks. I’ve also learned be very weary of any management that is overly nice, it’s all fake to make you think they’re on your side

She looks suspiciously jewish.

That's boomer logic for you.

This is now a boomer hate thread.

Attached: eternal boomer.jpg (1024x567, 122K)

Attached: millennials vs boomers.png (1359x415, 532K)

if it's any consolation, those very same Browns are now flooding into nursing positions at old folks' homes

DAMN that's a crisp Terry

Attached: zoomer vs boomer.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Isn't this the same thing as getting mad over someone accidentally sending you a friend request on facebook?

Attached: boomer pensions.png (1750x1310, 1.1M)

Goddamn... what a blackpill. Thanks for that.

I have a linkedin profile. It's literally the same thing. This cunt is completely insane.

What is the state of current zoomer girls? Are they marriageable?

Attached: chloe.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Attached: boomers housing market.png (1160x3292, 616K)

Thanks for reminding me to fill out my LinkedIn profile, user. I haven't worked on it for a long-ass time and the uni's job fair added connections for me to approve.

Attached: boomers.png (968x634, 307K)

Attached: boomers.jpg (630x455, 185K)

Attached: boomers 1.jpg (1137x1137, 187K)

Should send screenshots of her cunt attitude to all her connections. See how many drop her.

Attached: boomers 2.jpg (704x960, 112K)

Better than anything else

Attached: boomers destroyed their souls.png (1873x300, 52K)

I use linkedin to troll recruiters. I purposely direct them to horrible people I know who got fired or pressured to resign for personality conflicts.

Hurr DURR we fought teh germanzzzz

I'm a Millennial, and I have to admit this was very cathartic to watch. Thanks.

It says she graduated in 2009, was she in her 40s when she graduated?

Let's finish off with something that will make you froth at the mouth, and blood boil with rage.

Attached: shitty boomer birthday surprise.jpg (944x1000, 317K)

My favorite is when they tell you that you should be grateful that you aren't like those poor starving African children they send money to every time that damn commercial comes on.

Attached: 1550634837095.jpg (449x586, 31K)

That she's a stupid narcissist and that you have no business dealing with her.

>Be entitled brat.
>Try to connect with a stranger who sees idiots do this shit all the time without putting work in.
>Rips them a new one for it.
>Some idiot who puts forth no effort then gets buttmad because they got called out and makes a post on an indonesian Allah statue board.

all your choices are voluntary, the generation you are born into has little to nothing to do with it. imaging "others" and "they" are a unified force keeping you down is the mindset of a narcissist.

Your radar is good and I bet you're right

this is old as fuck

slide thread

btw this boomer roastie bitch did end up apologizing to the more attractive roastie that asked her to connect

Hhuuur ddurr we got Gender queer urinals

Cringe. You tried to sound smart but you made yourself look like a fucking moron. Also you should use proper punctuation or no one will take you seriously.

P.S. You're a fag.

>all your choices are voluntary, the generation you are born into has little to nothing to do with it. imaging "others" and "they" are a unified force keeping you down is the mindset of a narcissist.
Sorry dipshit boomers really are that bad. The sooner they're all dead the better off everyone else will be, they're fucking leeches.

ok douchey twiddle dink.
My massive IQ would crush your self castrated nuts , but i already made my bones in life, so you can just suck on an empty future.

says the parasite living off its parents

>21
top kek

You fucking faggots are pathetic. You're so fucking pathetic you make the civ nat boomers look absolutely stellar.

For my 18th birthday, I was taken to a workforce center to try and get a job. I didn't even get a party. I think that day solidified my desire to escape from this miserable reality as best as I could.

>I live in a world where this happened unironically
>A whole generation of spiteful faggots carrying a chip on their shoulder and unironically living vicariously through fortnite dance emotes as a "Take that!" gesture.
Fucking hell.
This.
>itt: underageb&

This sounds like it was written by a fucking retard.

without a doubt

so is a job bank just a canadian version of Indeed?

dont worry anons....the boomers are going to live to see their lives ruined by their own stupidity...

it's already happening....as the pension scheme dries up due to it being broke...and they aren't allowed to retire due to their ballooning unpaid debts...as they see their homes evaporate when the inevitable collapse occurs.....then will they see what a failure their generation was....

A case in point email about HR

Protip for the younglings: if you want a job, flatter your HR persons ego

>For my 18th birthday, I was taken to a workforce center to try and get a job. I didn't even get a party. I think that day solidified my desire to escape from this miserable reality as best as I could.
You're kind of lucky my single mother attempted to sell me into the army right during the Iraq/Afghanistan shit. She wonder why I harbor bad feelings towards her.

>.....then will they see what a failure their generation was....
They will just blame it on their kids and their grandkids. They never, ever admit their faults. They never, ever acknowledge their fuckups.

Ever.

>says the parasite living off its parents
Says the subhuman scum that sold the future to pay for its desires. Die alone you stupid fuck.

I'll never not be angry

way to take my bait skippy.

actually i agree boomers are guilty AF and created the end of the world, but then i also met your generation and see it was no loss anyway.

Attached: 1492372024948.png (456x618, 343K)

>She was doxxed
rundown?

>you

Attached: 1507793820058.png (498x467, 17K)

Oh don't worry, that happened six months later, my dad called a USAF recruiter and handed me the phone. It was a dick move, but I think it worked out pretty well as I learned a lot throughout the years.

Tag her company and colleagues with this. Its just goddamn LinkedIn. Pro facebook, not some carefully curated list. Boomer tech.

>listen to me I am the seasoned professional
>that is why you are paying so much money for this school
>now over the next hour I will explain to you why social media is important
>just as soon as I figure out how to open this power point
>...
>...
>ok well while I try to figure this out, everyone take one of these poorly photocopied handouts
>make sure you underline and annotate the definitions for the terms the author made up

Attached: dqTQ2ql.jpg (599x875, 153K)

Boomers are in their 60's

That's a zoomer vs a millenial or young gen-x

>assuming shes not using a photo from 15 years ago

Cringe of the night

Attached: IMG_20190122_061141.jpg (1102x787, 89K)

Recruiters are always wanting to connect to me to peddle some shitty job I'm either over qualified for or isn't even in my industry. If the OPs picture is real it's laughable anyone thinks LinkedIn connections are worth anything.

The only thing they know about him, is that he's on the computer a lot.

My family was, is, the same.

The choices you can make are predicated on the world you are born into. You were not born into an arbitrary existence. However there is definitely a point where someone makes excuses to rationalize their own flaws.

Her apology is as follows:
>I am very sorry to the people I have hurt.
>Creating and updating the Cleveland Job Bank listings has been my hobby for more than ten years. It started as a labor of love for the marketing industry, but somehow it also became a labor, and I vented my frustrations on the very people I set out to help.
>Hundreds of people contact me every month looking for help, and as the bottom fell out of the job market, their outreach and requests demanded more of my time. I became shortsighted and impatient, and that was wrong.
>My Job Bank listings were supposed to be about hope, and I failed that. In my harsh reply notes, I lost my perspective about how to help, and I also lost sight of kindness, which is why I started the Job Bank listings in the first place.
>The note I sent to Diana was rude, unwelcoming, unprofessional and wrong. I am reaching out to her to apologize. Diana and her generation are the future of this city. I wish her all the best in landing a job in this great town.

Fucking boomer makes a job bank listing and then gets annoyed when people start looking for jobs post-2008 recession, then brings out the crocodile tears when she gets told you can't treat people in need like shit.

Reminder: your generation created that future for a few dollars more.

>Diana

I was hired to replace a man that was retiring , he decided not to retire and collect unemployment

Whats the best way to scam boomers?

>waaaa life is not like my disney movies promised
Fuck the redditor who wrote that.
T. Zoomer

Attached: nannerpus.gif (170x199, 458K)

i don't think she was actually doxxed