Is it wrong to completely cut off someone by blocking their number and off all socials?

Is it wrong to completely cut off someone by blocking their number and off all socials?

This girl who I had a fling with a few years ago eventually turned into a very minimal platonic friendship. I feel bad for her because he has a shitty ass reputation and the entire town views her as a slut. She got engaged last year and the dude broke it off as well. This girl has no hope, but I keep her around because I feel like nobody likes her. She’s a drop dead gorgeous girl, but yeah looks ain’t everything.

I’m afraid if I block her out of nowhere she’d go crazy or go as far as killing herself or something, but I know if I tried explaining to her she’d start some argument for the fuck of it and I don’t want that shit to drag any longer than it already has.

Should I just click the block button anons?

Attached: block-contact-iPhone-iPad.png (747x394, 43K)

Get in one last fuck before you cut her off for good

What do you mean the whole town? Do you live in one of those tiny rural almost-ghost towns?

Also, what do you really need advice for? You seem like you’ve already made up your mind about cutting her off. Would you really reconsider sticking around just because we suggest it?

Nah a pretty big city.

I just need someone to tell me I empathize way too much. She's always coming in and out of my life, at this point our relationship is nothing but strenuous on me. Unless I block her number she will always at some point reach out.

Please don't ghost people. It makes the other person feel like a piece of shit. I don't care if you don't want to argue with them, just don't immediately cut communication completely.
t. someone who has been ghosted multiple times

What has she done that’s so wrong? You’re not empathizing too much, you’re just being s good person.

I don’t get how the whole city can know of this one whore in particular unless she’s been fucking dudes for multiple decades.

user there is no other way. I've tried the non-ghost route before believe me. She eventually, months later, contacts me and it's a rinse and repeat cycle.

Then tell her bluntly to fuck off.

Not exactly decades but she's been around. And you're probably wondering why her sexual past is even a big deal or broadcasted like that in the first place. She's the type to publicize her own shit first so that the guys she screwed around with can't "make up the wrong story" about her later. It's weird as fuck I know. Luckily I was smart enough to stay away from this deep end.

Talk to her about it, OP. If she isn't willing to listen, be more sincere.

Pic related. Can you get any more sincere than that? She always finds her way back.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 9.56.32 PM.png (746x1174, 423K)

>reddit reactions
There's no hope for you

You got her hooked on the d. Why let her go? You could literally never respond to her unless you want to get laid and she'll be fawning all over you.

Maybe have some empathy and treat her like an actual human being

This. Then you can just use her for sex whenever you want. She'll be your sex slave and it's not rape

Tell her that you're tired of her intruding in your life but also express that you are actually concerned for her.
Then tell her what you think of her behaviors and poor life decisions.
Advise her with a place to go for help or tell her to get a therapist, find God, goodluck and godspeed, etc and then inform her you will be cutting all contact with her.

Tl;dr
Don't ghost, explicitly tell her you're blocking her and why.

Why not keep her around for booty call? Her emotions are her responsibility not mine

i wouldnt say wrong, but its shitty to do to people

>Please don't ghost people. It makes the other person feel like a piece of shit.
But that's why it's good though. It's the greatest non-way of saying "fuck you" to the person. Mental warfare that has more impact than telling her straight to her face.

I had FWB do this to me two years ago. Always knew when to get back in my life, just as she left my mind. She would act nice and kind, then when I reciprocated she would pull back for months (no contact). Made me feel like I got scammed each time. Ghosting and blocking her everywhere was a great decision and I'm glad I did it.

Because she's obviously trouble that you don't want.
Make this mistake and your life will become as shitty as hers.

under 18 not allowed

Fuck outta here faggot

Yup.

Never taking you retards advice again. Texted her with a reason why I’m blocking her etc etc and she fucking texts me with a new number going crazy.

Lol she's going to kill you.

Actually true

Wait, what is the problem? If you don’t want to associate with this person, can’t you just politely distance yourself from them like normal? Also, I doubt she’ll kill herself over you blocking her. You’re the ine who sounds dramatic.

>block her number without advising why
>Jow Forums tells me ghosting is fucked up
>unblock her to tell her why I’m blocking
>block her
>wake up to a barrage of texts from a new number
>thanks adv

Your next thread should be about the type of gun you should buy.

Looks like it’s time to settle this like a grown-up. The girl sounds crazy, but hopefully you’re learning a lesson about ‘ghosting’ people.

I ghost people all the time. The universe is a cold place and I'm part of the universe so whatever.

>the universe is a cold place, so I am a nigger

Attached: brace-uranuses-rape-is-coming-if-u-know-what-i-mean_fb_4013017.jpg (300x300, 116K)

That's not different than ghosting.

it is different because in one instance you are saying fuck off and in the other you are having jell-o for a spine

"Sorry but I'm gonna have to block you again"
Then block her