Just came back from a New Years party...

Just came back from a New Years party. I could've made out with a girl for the first time ever but I didn't because she was wasted/drunk. I helped her to her flat and her parents thanked me.
I'm 20 and I've never been in a similar situation, this is my second party ever.

Did I make the right decision, will it bite me in the ass later? Will I regret not going for it? Have I wasted my one and only chance?

Attached: wewwe.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Depends. Are you yourself drunk?

Well, judging by how I'm writing this and am totally OK and the stuff happened like 1 hour ago I'd say no

you did the right thing

What i mean is did you consume any alcohol? Would you legally be classed as intoxicated?

Because if you were, I'd say it was okay to make out with her. But if you weren't drinking and were sober then it would look very suspect for you to be copping off with a drunk girl.

Will lady karma award me in the near future and derank me of my KHV status

You made the right choice my dude. You're wholesome, don't ruin that.

No I'm not talking about illegal stuff. It's not America, I would be perfectly fine no matter the state I was in.
I'm talking more morally

Being wholesome is boring, I'll turn into a "nice" guy sooner or later

You definitely did. Don't live in a scarcity mentality. Opportunities with girls, especially something small like a make-out, are easy come easy go.

there's always a pussibility

I'll be honest. No you will not be rewarded. That girl probably thinks you're a pussy now. Of course, if you had gone through with it you could have got a rape charge. Girls and alcohol is a lose lose scenario boyo. You are a good person and should be looking for higher quality womens

If it's that easy why hadn't I done it yet? It's gotta be that the problem is in me then.
Lmao
No I didn't even count on that girl even messaging me ever. She probably won't even remember how she got home.
I just wanted to start my 2019 right

Thank you guys, maybe I actually started 2019 on a positive note. I'm going to sleep now.
Happy New Year

well lads Irish user here, I've been looking for a thread like this I figured that there would be other anons coming back from new year events being depressed with mistakes that they made. I'm in my final year of secondary school and at the end of the year after exams are over, during the summer I'm having my deds which is the Irish equivalent to prom meaning I'll have to ask a girl out to the deds. I've had a list of girls on my mind for a while now, just to give a bit of backstory on myself I'm apparently a 7 out of 10 and come from a quite privileged background I always dress very nicely when going out, but I've become very unfit over the past year but its bearly noticeable when I'm well clothed like tonight, I was planning to ask the first on my list tonight and I came close to doing so, while I was dancing I began to look at her and tried to hold eye contact it worked and she leaned over to me and kept trying to say something to me which sound like salt mines [I was fairly pissed at the time and shes american] I must have asked her to repeat what she was saying close to five times, the fact that she was Jewish didn't help with the situation as I had the mental image of Jews burning in the salty water of a mine. Eventually, she said something along the lines of "I mean you're a pretty cool guy" to be honest I can't even remember what I did afterwards but I should have used the opportunity to complement her somehow but instead, I said thanks and stumbled away. Even if I was turned down I could at least feel good for asking but I didn't, afterwards, she shifted some scumbag when to be more accurate he shifted her [feels bad man].

My number two option went off with Jason a kind of friend that's cockblocked me in the past many time unintentionally. I remember at some point the scumbag went past me when I was moody and depressed on the benches and gave me thumbs up it doesn't seem they both stayed together afterwards. On the way home I was subject to my friend unintentionally flexing on me he was getting messages from his gf for nudes all night and kept on talking about how he was always getting into and winning fights which is not true. Do you think I should regret my actions or do you think I miss judged the situation?

>will it bite me in the ass later?
No.

Karma's not a real thing but she might tell her friends that you were a stand-up guy and didn't take advantage of her. Cred's always good.

I think that you should get on meds lmao

youre a good person user you should be proud, genuinely

how could this possibly bite you in the ass? good job user i would have done the same.
>have i wasted my one and only chance
jesus christ be a little rational

I was talking more of like: Will I regret it down the line?

>I was a decent human being
>will this come back to bite me in the ass

??

> will it bite me in the ass later?
Depends. If you don't become famous, you'll be fine. If you become famous, even briefly, it will be the sequel to Kavanaugh vs. Ford.

You did the right thing but you’ll probably be accused of rape anyway.

Sorry user, it’s the #metoo era. You interact with women and you get wrongly accused in all circumstances.

Go for traps and cute boys instead!!

Dude #MeToo? Have you not heard of it?

Without evidence girls piece together drunken memories and falsely accuse bystanders and boy scouts like OP.

Stop confusing nice with "nice". "Nice" guys are manipulative and entitled. Don't see compassion as a weakness.

If you have too much compassion you become boring that's just a fact

I've made out and hooked up with drunk girls before, but mostly because i was drunk too and thus i didn't give two shits about it. So chances are if i was in your situation i would have just gone ahead and started making out with her. Possibly have sex with her. Point being, from a moral perspective you definitely did the right thing. It never feels quite right to hook up with chicks who are drunk. But personally, in the moment i often just do it anyways because i'm horny and because it has never backfired to me in any way.

You did good, I got super fucking wasted yesterday and my neighbour helped me get home and delivered me straight to my mother, I'm baking her something later on to thank her.

I doubt you'll regret it.

More likely as you get older you'll recognize that younger people have a fucked up, somewhat inhumane, attitude towards sex and relationships and you'll be proud of yourself for rising above it.

That's probably why nobody is really interested in the stories of Jesus or Buddha. Right?

That's just a terrible comparison