What do you guys think about piercings?

femanon here, should i get a septum piercing, i already have a nose piercing but idk how it’ll look and i don’t wanna look like a retarded emo

Attached: 51B9E09B-7770-4C06-AF0C-97B9908640F1.jpg (480x270, 26K)

would do anything for a emo qt sooooooo

get it and see if both look good, if not just wear one of them and never both together

pls do it then and then subsequently marry me

Personally I think septum piercing look disgusting. Whenever I see a girl with one I think she could double her beauty just by removing that one piercing. That's just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of people like them.

Attached: Bunny-571x605.jpg (571x605, 41K)

No. It is degenerate.

Septum piercings are honestly the only piercings I can't tolerate.

They are good indicators of daddy issues and such. Girls with piercings look trashy but they usually put up easily and let you anally ravage them until they can't sit for a week. Good fuck material, terrible long-term investment. If you like hard core fucking and want to show guys that you do, go for it. I love trashy chicks myself and always try to use them as much as I can before moving on.

obviously not a big piercing like that, a small horseshoe with the 2 balls outside is the way to go

I really like the side nose piercing circle thing idk what its even called

I think piercings except on the ears look like utter shit and make the girl look trashy but I'm sure some guys like them.

piercings are fucking trash. If you want shrapnel in your body do the world a favor and hug a primed grenade.

Here's the deal with piercings and tattoos. I say this as a male with piercings, including a septum piercing that I usually just flip up and not show.
Piercings and tattoos are best in moderation. They are an embellishment to beauty, not beauty itself. You ever see cars with way too much chrome, and they look tacky because of it? Same effect. Get a few that draw attention to certain features, and call it good. You got your nose done already? Get the opposite side of it as well and be done with facial stuff unless you go for your lower lip (one centered, or snakebites) or a bridge piercing. Septum is more of a focal point because it's between two major features- your mouth and nose.
Try piercings with a use. Tongue, for example. Most of my piercings are functional. The only ones that aren't are my earlobes and septum.

Are you an oogle? If not not piercing

Either way it would still look gross to me. they are not feminine looking at all.

/thread

No, piecings are pretty shit and just make you look even more indistinguishable from any other girl with them. Especially septum piercings, which really are just the worst. I see so many girls that would be attractive if they just didn't have this stupid piece of shrapnel lodged in their face.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10-23-39-57.jpg (1440x2560, 145K)

Like everything else in the world, everything needs to be done in moderation.

Ears, and maybe one side of the nose or lip are all the facial piercings you would ever need. They draw attention away from the rest of the face, so you want subdued ones like studs. Oddly enough, once you start getting prominent ones, you looks more forgettable, since they become the focal point of attention, not the face they're stuck through.
Stick with the nose one you have. If you NEED to get another one, go for the lower lip or a single eyebrow stud. Rings just draw attention away from the face, which you shouldn't need to do unless you're fugly.

Nipple, tongue, navel, and clit are striking and can make you seem exotic with clothes off, though they take a long time to heal and I wouldn't recommend them unless you're a very sensual person.
They don't draw away from the rest of your body, though, since most people won't see them often, and have no real limit. Shit, get a ring around your areola for all I care. I'll never see it, and ideally only one other person will at a time.

If it isn’t broke, don’t mess with it.

Oldanon here, watched my mom spend months in and out of the hospital before she died. What may sound fun now will turn into a headache you don’t need when you are 70 lying in a hospital.

I am sure there are clipon nose rings. If you like the look.

I don't think it's something a proper and stable career woman would have

Was it an infection or something? Did the piercings kill her?

If u wanna look like this go ahead

Attached: 130C2C60-7391-4C4D-8772-530011C738B4.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

>septum piercing

>i don’t wanna look like a retarded emo

its a little bit late

Femanon don't head down this path. Be a woman, not some pretend cartoon character or rebellious kid.

Gages through the nose are sexy

Attached: Screen shot 2011-11-17 at 10.49.32 PM.png (458x494, 274K)

Most people wear steel jewelry that can't go through MRIs.

All it'll do is signal to men that you're a whore. Some will look at you in disgust when they walk past in the street like me, and some will pursue you to fuck you for a night and then abandon you forever.

Onky basic bitches get septum piercings now.

Life is about choices, so make your own, and live with the cosnequences.

So, you like it? Go for it.
Some dude will like it, some others won't.

Just be aware that by doing so, you are presenting an immage of yourself, and you must be ready to face the fact that not everyone will like it.

fuckin men with their dick sucking mouth open for a selfie

Piercings didn’t kill her. In the end it was probably an implanted bladder stimulator that did her in. (Urinary tract infection)

The point I am making is what will that hole you make today look like in 50 years? When you can’t keep it clean and the caregiver, isn’t even aware you have it.

Your nasal septum exists for a reason, probably best to keep it intact.

OP here, just gonna stick to my nose ring.

All body mod is kind of a turnoff, really

Let's take pic related as an example -- she's hot, for sure, but she'd still be more attractive without her tats and piercings.

Fuck, image didn't attach in my original post

Attached: mister-lynchh.jpg (1087x750, 150K)

Instant turnoff for me as well.
We just want you to not be fat and wear light make-up, how hard is that to understand?

Did you just delete your image and repost it after editing out her areola?

what is the fucking point of ruining your looks with this shit?

Normal nose ring studs are hot. Makes any chick instantly hotter.