Help with murder

I've had it. Going to murder someone tonight. Got in an argument with a friend's friend who made fun of my family's bad circumstances too many goddamn times. I've snapped at him and he requested me to meet him, 1 on 1. Said he wanted to clear things out. Nothing to clear out buddy, you talk shit get hit, easy as that.

He already made things easier by setting the meeting place at the desolate playground just a kilometer from the house. A quiet, isolated place where nobody comes, except for drunkards.

Already researched enough shit for a clean murder, as well as how to cover it.

Now's the time folks, to either try persuading me to not commit murder or help a guy out and give some advice to take a life. All my friends are good for nothings NPCs, repeating "No murder, murder bad", no shit, so is badmouthing somebody of factors they can't change, I don't see them chewing the other guy out. Both pieces of advice, and persuasions are appreciated.

Attached: JacktheRipper1888.jpg (493x481, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2VB2CsvcLO347_M2p2eBIw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he set the meeting at such a spot because he intends to do the same to you

This, use your head dumbass. And if that is what he's planning he's not coming alone either.

Killing someone is a bad idea. Telling people about your murder is also a horrid idea. Don't fuck your life up.

the consequences if you are caught outweigh what you stand to gain

Fuck, what do. I know he's a coward but if he calls someone else, I'm ramming them with my motorbike. Besides that, what else should I do?

>family has bad circumstances
>go to jail for fucking murder because MUH FAMILY'S HONOUR
>family has one more bad circumstance to deal with

Dumbshit

Your friends are criticising your plans because they care for you, if they really didn't care for your they would go ahead and let you commit murder. Of course the other guy is a piece of shit and is in the wrong, why do you want to bring yourself down to his level be committing such a heinous act?

Your family's circumstances can change for the better, but you will be a murderer for the rest of your life if you do commit murder. Murder is an evil act that has been condemned by every society. Murder is a sin and murderers will be punished by God in the afterlife. Please do not become a murderer, OP.

You know that pretty much no one gets away with murder, right? Trying to get away with it is just going to make your sentence that much worse.

I had two nights thinking this over. With how fucked up my life already is, killing him would be a dream. I could also get a death penalty for murder, which can finally relieve my parents woes of having a trash son who failed tertiary education twice.

It's not even a matter of honor. It's the fact that he can badmouth me and get away with it. I've had it with fucks who think they can run their mouth and get away with it. I never even had any problems with the guy until he thought he could make me the butt of his jokes in every conversation. I've warned him about how insensitive he is but apparently, he's too fucking dense for that. And none of my 'friends' did nothing to get him to stop, so much for 'friends.' Good thing his actual head density isn't as much.

>I could also get a death penalty for murder
Death penalty actually just means you rot in prison for decades until they can finally be fucked executing you. And the way things are going, they will probably abolish the death penalty before you're executed.

How do you think your parents would feel having a murderer for a son?

Better than being berated at home with parents who thought verbal abuse was a good idea to give 'moral support' to a child who consistently placed in the top tens at school.

Prison is punishment for a reason.

And after they inevitably read what you have written here, they will send you to mental asylum instead.

For your own sake OP, do not commit murder.

Better than having myself for a son. When I was 10, Dad told me herding cattle was more beneficial to the family than raising me. Nowadays, He often gives me death threats whenever he's in a bad mood and demands me to apologize for getting him in a bad mood. Like, what the actual fuck, how are you not murdered by someone like me in the past.

heres the link youtube.com/channel/UC2VB2CsvcLO347_M2p2eBIw/videos

That's the best case scenario.

Your father is a piece of shit, and I'm sorry that you were born to someone like him. That is still no reason for you to commit murder, you're better than this.

I trusted those fuckers I called 'friends' with my issues, my problems, hoping they could ease the hardships of my life even a little bit. In the end, I'm just a joke to them. They all made fun of my problems and dilemmas. I bet they're laughing at me at this very moment, especially him. He won't be laughing with his head decapitated soon enough.

There is no good reason to condemn your immortal soul. The best revenge that you could ever have against them is to love yourself and to want what is good for yourself, murder is not good for yourself.

Any good of my life has become bitter from all this unexplainable suffering.

Just give a hard time to this dude. Murdering him will give you lots of problems to you and your family.

If you do it put he body in a river.

Michael Jackson - Beat it

I don't know about your circumstances, have you thought about leaving all of the people who cause you suffering in your life behind?

They're already too involved in my life. Some of them are family, some of them are friends which I had good times with and even work together in a part-time gig. Too bad the toxicity came in too late.

As for family, if I leave them, they would sure to be bloodhounds and find me again. As for my friends, most of my hobbies and social media include them so getting rid of them is like getting rid of raisins of a muffin, sure it's off, but the aftertaste of them are still there.

>Some of them are family, some of them are friends
It doesn't matter what they are, if they don't love you and they enjoy causing misery for you, just leave them.
>I had good times with and even work together in a part-time gig
>As for my friends, most of my hobbies and social media include them so getting rid of them is like getting rid of raisins of a muffin, sure it's off, but the aftertaste of them are still there.
There will be other jobs and other hobbies. There will be other people who value more as a friend.
>As for family, if I leave them, they would sure to be bloodhounds and find me again.
And if they find you in a better position, and if they don't realize and apologise for the suffering they've caused you and if they don't swear to you to treat you better, you won't be at a loss for leaving them.