I fucked up during my teenage years and got these as a result

I fucked up during my teenage years and got these as a result.

Tell me honestly, what do you think of it? Will girls care ? And most important of all, how do I get rid of these shits ?

Do any of you guys have any experience with acne scars ?

How did you treat yours ?

Attached: 59ea28e.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

If these are the only ones you have, there's no problem

This. You look fine OP.

Scars will get less noticable. You can try to diminish them by making sure you wear sunscreen so they dont get worse.

>Tell me honestly, what do you think of it?

It is deep acne scarring. Skin deformations have never been considered beautiful in history ever, make sure to get rid of it.

>Will girls care?
Yes. I am sorry to say, but girls do notice it. Especially when light falls onto your face, you can clearly see the irregulation of your face.
For the majority of girls this COULD be a deal breaker tho.

>How do I get rid of these shits?
There are noumerous laser treatments to seek out. Go to your local plastic surgeon to get your skin normal and healthy again.

Mate you look fine, mines is a lot worse and I think I look fine. Seriously these things don't stop women from finding you attractive. Think about it, if you liked a girl and she had that on your cheek, would you even remotely care?

>For the majority of shallow and immature bitches this COULD be a deal breaker tho.
Ftfy. OP you need somebody just as imperfect as you are.

I'm 20 and still have acne funny how it went from its hormonal it'll go away to quite literally not going away, just waiting now.

It looks pretty cool. It looks like a very mild case so I doubt you will have any problems

unironically, hop on accutane if you can. i had self esteem issues and always felt ugly or not good enough. took it for maybe half a year and it changed my life. I was able to get it free from my insurance at when i was 16 but idk if its the same for you at 20.

Professional dermarolling

Shit advice. Accutane prevents acne, it does not fix existing acne scars. If anything it will make them worse.

/thread

Those are nothing dude (and I'm a girl if that counts for anything). They're so scant that you can only see them because of the shit lighting in that pic. Besides, people with actual facial deformities find love all the time.

But vitamin E oil helps as well as retinol, but with both of those do your research and start with a lower concentration so you don't irritate your skin

This
People are far more worried about personality-- be a winning fella and you could have a face like a Bethesda NPC and still be life of the party.

Just build some muscle and you are fine, just like ugly girls with good bodies get the d ex

i wouldnt care, op.. then again im not like other girls so idk

it was for the user with active acne...

I wouldn't care if it looked like that, but you've got the beauty filter on so it'll be a lot worse than it looks in that picture.

I don't have any filter on, I took the picture at such an angle that you could see the scars better.

You've clearly got a filter on. Check your phone's camera, some of them turn them on by default.

Here's another picture.

Attached: DSC_0016.jpg (3264x2448, 2.54M)

You're your own worst enemy. You look fine op.

The guy I have a crush on has them, I think they're cute :)