So I went to a party

It was pretty ok. I've took all the advice you guys gave me on my previous thread. It turns out I really did overthink things a lot.

It started of kinda boring, one friend cancelled so it was just the 3 of us. After some time they started singing and having fun but me not knowing the words at all I just kinda bumped up and down.

1 friend in particular got really fucking wasted so I was with him most of the time stopping him from doing various embarrassing things. Actually met a couple of girls that way when he started annoying a lot of people, I said apologized in his name and said that he has been drinking, then I'd introduce myself to the girl and we had a few laughs, repeat that 5 times or something.
One event in particular stood out from the rest. I joined some strangers in having fun along with my friends but I quickly isolated myself in a corner when I realized I don't know words at all. A girl, alone, came to me and asked if I was okay ( I looked sad? ), cheered me on grabbed my arm and dragged me around. I thought that was sweet but maybe she was just drunk? There was also another girl, obviously kinda drunk, who clung to me a lot, grabbed my hand and stuff. She tried showing her cigarette she was smoking in my mouth, I tried to redirect her to my friend who is a smoker but she just kept saying:"But no I want you to smoke it!". Seems like I'm not as ugly as I thought I guess, or she was just really really drunk.

At the end me and one of my friends ( the less drunk one ) got stuck with taking care of 2 really wasted girls ( one just really really drunk second one literally falling and sleeping on my shoulder ). We took them outside and while a friend went to go see if any shops are open to buy sparkling water the drunk friend came ( although he was not as drunk as before he was normal now ) and took the 2 inside because it was cold.
Continued in the replies.

Attached: 1546086352146.png (728x410, 186K)

When me and my other friend came back inside we see the kinda drunk friend making out with the barely standing drunk girl while that other girl, her friend, is just kinda hunched over the chair. They did not give a SHIT about her. They made out for solid 15 or so minutes literally until the barely alive girl threw up. I had no idea what to do so I just informed the waitress who took care of it.

I feel terrible anons, I could've stopped it.
I'm fully aware that the drunk friend is a scumbag who's even more desperate to find a girl than me.

That's all, thanks for all the answers on my previous thread. Did I do good at this party? Was this a step in the right direction? I did talk to a few girls I didn't know before I guess.

Damn I just how it looks like I'm asking for advice on the last thing in particular. That's just a part of it, please don't ignore the rest.

Bumping, too much text no one's gonna read

Reality is almost never as bad (or, alas, as good) as we expect

I can finally say I agree on this.
Happy New Year user

Last bump, I'll repost in about 6 hours when the people that wanted the update are on Jow Forums.

Happy for you user! Your friend was really scummy. I'd say something to him. Was the girl reciprocating at all?

Have a bump

Ey man, I was in your 2 previous threads, I am glad you made it well. I would say it was a success, you met some girls and made the first steps into the world of wooing. I'd say it went really well, and nevermind your drunken friend, that's just typical.
What shirt did you end up wearing?

This right here
Most average people, as long as you aren't literally autistic-- like yelling at people in the street n shit-- will basically look right through you as far as power level and other shit is concerned.

Still though, clubs are kinda boring and I stand by it, but you sound like you had a good night actually.

She was at first pushing him away but then she just stopped giving a shit

I ended up wearing the band shirt but it's so dark I doubt even I could make out what it was.
Yeah, it went better than expected to be honest.

Good job user.

Attached: 1517172606522.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Haha your friend sexually assaulted someone. You definitely should talk to him. And like stop things like that in the future. Tbh dude sounds like a bad guy

He is a bad guy, she wouldn't hurt her but she would not give up that's for sure. There's nothing you can tell him.
Yesterday, at the same party, he continuously hit on a girl who has a boyfriend, the girl saw me and figured out I know him so she told me in private to please stop him before her boyfriends figures it out.
The friend did not care and continued, I somehow talked the boyfriend out of just bashing his head in.

Thank you fren

Attached: 1540937397492s.jpg (248x250, 7K)

>she wouldn't hurt her
He wouldn't hurt her*

>girls now know you're the group mediator
This could be a thing. Mediators get the quiet girl after the party, na'mean?

I doubt I'll ever see anyone from that party again. Even if I do, I won't remember them, they won't remember me, they were too drunk to remember.
But it's a good thing to always keep that act right?

Yeah, always be the good guy on those matters, girls dig that too.

A guy like that can bring a lot of negatives in your life. Not only the obvious of being associated with a dude who sexually assults people and will do it again. But from your story he clearly doesn't care about the wellbeing of himself or those around him. Dead weight, a negative influence and is probably holding you back from making not retarded pals. Unsolicited advice but i wish someone told me when my friends were clearly shitty

I was a good guy for the past 19 years as well..
I don't have much choice. I'm not in a position where I can choose friends so I must work with the few I'm given.

This thread is really wholesome.

Attached: 1540404619579.gif (88x128, 103K)

Thanks for the update. Sounds like it went well. My new years was much more of a pathetic shit show. Bunch of dudes getting fucked up and a few of them throwing up and passing out before midnight. Good luck finding your rose coloured campus life or whatever.

Congrats, you had a series of human interactions at a party taking place in this current dimension. Everything went exactly how it was supposed to. Glad you didn't over think it. Don't over think this either. You hung out, had highs and lows and learned some new skills to navigate social situations. That's what life is. You did fine, OP.

lol everyone in your story sounds like an autistic weeb, did all of this go down at the anime con?

"Even if it wasn't rose-colored, I could see each 4.5 tatami room had it's own color to it." my favorite quote.
Honestly, I've finished TTG recently and I truly feel that it has given me the inspiration I needed.
Glad you found the thread.
Thank you. It certainly went better than I thought it would. I did overthink a lot of things.
No just a normal party. What's your point?

What's wrong with OPs post I don't get it?
This is how parties are yes but you wouldn't know.

He's just a bitter shut in