Want to try CBD oil (hemp)

My state doesn't allow real weed and I don't like it anyway but I've heard good things about hemp oil, I'm hoping it will improve my sleep and help me chill out more in general. What am I in for?

Attached: 4215-Cannabis_Oil-742x549-thumbnail.jpg (742x549, 44K)

hemp oil for me makes me really sleepy but then it's hard to wake up i slept through a lot of alarms. made me feel really good mentally after a suicide attempt

People currently use it as a panacea so it treats pretty much anything. I've used it for 3 months and I've noticed a sharp declind in anxiety. In terms of sleep regulation it doesn't work that way. It's similar to valerian root where it simply acts as an extremely mild sedative so its only effects to help you sleep would be to calm you down if you're type to have a racing mind keep you up at night.

All sounds great to me, is there anything about it I need to be careful with?

>wont smoke weed because its illegal
>asks if there's any danger in cbd

jesus Christ dude grow a sack. also smoke cbd hemp. cbd does literally nothing on its own its snake oil and a money grab. cbd only works with all the other chemicals

Edgy

Do they actually work well as a mood enchancer?

Wut.. Dude is right you fucking mong.

What exactly is the science of "other chemicals" and their relation to CBD?

Im not a chemist you faggot. I do know for a fact CBD alone does fuck all, and its sold to retarded people who are "dudeweed".

Attached: Talmud.jpg (1024x521, 49K)

You just sound less and less trustworthy every reply

Google it man. It’s not even a debate, it’s a well known fact, you absolute brainlet

>it's a fact (subjective value judgement that you admit you don't even understand)
>brainlet
Yep

CDB and THC are two very different things and both are usually in significant amounts in weed.
"Hemp oil" is just an extraction of the oil in the weed.
Because of that, "hemp oil" can contain CBD and / or THC, among other things, depending on the weed that was used.
Since you don't like weed what you probably don't like is THC, which is what 99% of the weed is rich on, so you should look for oil made from a CBD strain.

Haven't tried it, heard good things about it. It's worth a try.

The non-THC version is all that is available here without using the black market or a medical marijuana card so I don't really have to worry about that. I might use weed for real again in the future but I'm not in a position where that makes sense right now.

Look up the entourage effect. Cbd works fine with close to no thc. But it does at least need some of the parts of the plant. Generally If it smells like weed it worksb

"No thc" really means "very little thc", legally it's the same thing and all of the products have some thc, I believe.

No I do cbd daily. There’s cbd isolate and full spectrum. Cbd hemp flower works better than anything

What state are you in? Im in Florida and I'm going to go to a smoke shop today to get some to try.

I’m in the middle of nowhere in ny. I have to buy online I get 40 dollars for an ounce

Attached: 917E46D8-51E9-4306-ADDD-5CCB3D339DEB.jpg (1080x1920, 688K)

Is that the kind that is legal in all 50 states?

Yea