Why did aryans mix with dravidians in India?

Attached: aryan-e1513690308648.jpg (807x455, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youthkiawaaz.com/2016/06/albinism-india-children-of-the-moon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it’s all bullshit, faggot.

aryans are ancient iranians

what's bullshit?

pic related is an indian wihtout the gene that makes indians dark becaussee they live aroudn the equator

Attached: brap.jpg (1300x1065, 138K)

No,They were slav like race.

Bullshit.

>were
pic related

Attached: media.jpg (1200x628, 566K)

Every subject in your sentence.

so aryan invasion is not real according to you?

slavs didn't spread their genes all over europe
aryans did, it's why over 50% of western europeans are from the same haplogroup

im sorry does an albino indian shatter your retarded mindset and belief system?

aren't you aware nazism was a psyop?

Attached: Children-of-the-Moon_SwatiVerma-6-copy.jpg (800x1194, 260K)

youthkiawaaz.com/2016/06/albinism-india-children-of-the-moon/ these indians are more aryan than you

The word aryan is bullshit.

He is not white retard. He has Non-white blood.

so what do you call the people that invaded india?

>he doesn't know what the aryans did

you're the retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

ARYAN YOU DUMB FUCK
why DID HITLER TAKE THE SWASTIka to PSYOP IT

Faggots.

because they were vastly outnumbered by aboriginal poos and needed to get their dick wet somehow, since women aren't brought into combat.

FRIENDLY REMINDER
The majority of all people in India are a mix of the following:
>The first group in India
Tribes from Africa,hunter-gathers, descendants of the Africans who had reached India around 65,000 years ago. These people were closely related to other African tribes that went on to spread across other parts of Asia (Sentinel, Andaman Islands, Australia, Papua etc)

>The second group in India
This group originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000 BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.

>The third group in India
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the Aryans from the Eurasian Steppe(otherwise known as indo-europeans or indo-iranians) , probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

It’s all BULLSHIT.

yo lil ronnie, is that you?

Nope. New studies prove the Steppe migration/invasion theory to be true.

My ancestors :^)

Bc dat curry pussi was too tempting

Just said a bunch of nothing.

Brown pussy is tight and HAWT!

For an improved outlook

Attached: 1.png (1584x864, 99K)

How the fuck do you know?

Look shit head. Walk around those mountains long enough. First bit of tail you see, your hitting. Some guys will fuck anything. Its sad it must be explained. Its not all science.

Attached: 1540705638080.png (200x200, 61K)

23andme

Because civilizations are all about multiethnic, multicultural societies.

upload the raw data to gedmatch.

A man's dick gets hard and wants to fuck when he sees a pretty girl, doesn't matter what color she is, unless that guy is a fag.

That's been the pattern of Indo-European men from the start. Go somewhere in warrior bands, kill all the local men and fuck their women blind. It happened in Europe (R1b in the West, R1a in the East), Northern India (R1a), South America (R1b), Central America (R1b). Did not happen in North America because Anglos (R1b) brought their own bitches with them.

Jews, probably.

These guys.

Attached: ProtoAryan.jpg (110x150, 5K)

Fucked these women

Attached: NativeIndian.jpg (106x146, 4K)

And had these offspring.

Attached: NorthIndid.jpg (102x143, 5K)

that's prince harry

Outlaw alcohol

Pretty accurate 2bh

Because penises love multiculturalism

It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.

Horny after years in space alone

Attached: 4011AD0E-C9B5-406A-8FC0-581A05DFBEF2.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

It's actually all true lol. even the fucking BBC had an article on it

would smash

where the fuck did I get my R1a from? I have had Korean ancestors for as long as my family records are accurate, and they are to being recorded (patrilineally) for 33 generationals.

t. buttmad pajeets

Same reason spaniards mixed with indios in what became latin america. It's just what ends up happening when armies invade as conquerors and rape and/or take war brides. Conquering armies rarely ever bring their own women and children along with them.

The situation in places like America, Australia, and Cape Colony were rare and lucky, in that they were locations with low population density, and people came in as settlers and colonialists, rather than armies of conquerors who just took the clay they carved out and fucked the local wildlife.

Why do you think there are Dolmens in Korean and Japan lol. Proto/Indo-Europeans were briefly in that part of Asia.

There were R1a as far east as China and Northeast Asia. Clearly one of them is your ancestor.

Korea*

And the blonde mummified women found in China

They fell for the bleach pill.

All archeological, genetic, and linguistic data points to aryan invasion being a thing. The ONLY PEOPLE who object to this reality are pooinloos, who get butthurt that their national identity is fake and gay and that they're just the rapebabies of whitey from millennia ago. And then they come up with bullshit copes and start using quotes from the fucking vedas to rationalize that no aryan invasion took place.

India is no different a situation than latin america.

Pussy is pussy

>What are castes?
They had the cast system to especially not do this. However over time they became comfortable just like Westerners, and they liberalized to a great extent. The lowered birth rate among aryans and the high birthrate among dravidians, coupled with the better living conditions the aryans gave them, caused the aryan element to slowly fade out.

haplogroups can't really tell you anything on an individual basis. You have to look at them as percentages across entire ethnic groups. What haplogroup a single individual is is mostly meaningless.

Not all indians are rapebabies though only the ones in North are and some brahmins in south.

The math checks out.

I reading about the Scythians and Tocharians having high concentrations of R1a but didn't know they made it that far east, I thought they stopped off at the Western Chinese regions. I actually found this site doing research about them and then saw a thread about Uyghurs.
The question is why they did not stay behind and make a permanent settlement like in North America where they became the majority? Why build so many dolmens and just leave? Well obviously my lineage is still there but the others just vanished?

seems like the same thing that is happening in US.

Retard he likes the curves it's why he picked it.

Ainu or the Jomons or a related group. Siberia had quite a lot of white ancestral pops as well.

They can. I am around 190cm (really tall heights for a korean ethnically male) and I always rebel against tradition and hate the conform and culture

The majority are to a degree or another. Just like how there are still full-blood indios in latin america, but the majority of the population there is mixed to some extent.

Japanese get the samurai horse archery tradition from the Emishi who are similar to Jomon peoples (hairy people, literally what Emishik means). Mongols also get it from Indo Europeans, the horse archery, maybe there is connection.

Yeah all over the Western world and Australia. Also it happened in Rome, most likely it was similar in Egypt, Sumer and any other place whites settled in greaters numbers. You can find quite a lot of civilizational pockets which still have remnants of white DNA even in China today. Basically all over the northern hemisphere in Eurasia and even in the Americas.

Fucking a different race from your own is being a fag just a different type of fag

I see,No wonder why Indians Hate other indians who are darker than them and are obsessed with being white.

You're treating haplogroups like a horoscope, m8. It's possible you have a larger percentage than usual of huwhite blood in you, but you can't ascertain that based on your haplogroup. Halpogroups are just based on your Y-chromosome, which gets passed down strictly paternally. All a haplogroup alone tells you is that your father's father's father's father's(...) etc was from the population which R1a comes from (ie, aryans). You could be 100%, you could be 50%, you could be 0.00000001%. You can't base anything more than that off a haplogroup in an individual.

the purpose of haplogroups is to look at things at the population level to ascertain migration patterns and such.

The scythians were a subset of the greater Indo-European group, alao coming from the same region and being similar genetically. My peeps were and are still like that even thought there was some mixture with East Asians.

I think there is a connection, but we probably won't ever know how big.

This is correct.

Your Steppe Paternal Ancestry distinguishes you from 99% of other Koreans. Your autosomal makeup might be nearly identical to other Koreans, but you're still different. That little bit of Aryan is still there.

Pretty simple, people desired sons over daughters for most of Human history and in most of the world still do. It's only in the cucked West where everyone wants daughters and no sons. So back in the times of the Aryans you'd likely have a higher male population than female which means fighting me with no spouse. So it isn't surprising that when they were doing w/e they were doing in India that they took local women. Look at Spain and Portugal in South America or Britain in North America. People here like to say "but the Brits just wiped them all out" meanwhile in reality plenty of Brits were taking and knocking up squaws.
Same reason that nog and Arabs are always preying on European women. They come in large numbers that are almost exclusively male s of fighting age.

this is not true. Look at most boys, they are almost an exact clone of their fathers. Even if autosomally genes are reduction in half percentage with each generationals the behavior remains, male genes are carried on y dna, so male traits will be inherited thusly on that chromosome. Women are not thought the same way as men, they are more of "social bees" while men think individually, so in essence the "soul" of male is on the Y dna.

Sorry for the typos. Also, saying Indo-European is kind of a misnomer, and Aryan does fit for it better. Furthermore, yes there were people who called themselves aryan due to their ancestors.

ROFL looks peak Anglo.

What about the Mongoloid genes in North east Indians? Where did that come from?

Why did rhe homo sapiens mix with the neanderthals and denovisians

Attached: checked.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

for the same reason the portuguese fucked injuns, and americans fuck blacks.
idk what is up with them, looks like the white race never really cared for their own kin at all, mutts are proof of that.

India and Brazil are proof that bleaching doesn’t work.

Attached: 6C174559-50A9-4736-BE87-A6DB9F5D77E9.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

Retard sythcians were the Irish redheaded killing waifs. They went to Egypt and up into Europe they never went to Iran faggot.
Hi abdul rape any kids lately?

Every good genetic study disagrees with you. Haplogroup variation, like most variants in autosonal DNA have no measurable effects.

does hungarian sound like a foreign language to you? Like for me English sound much more pleasant to hear than most east asian languages. Since Hungarian is originally uralic language do you like Indo European language better?

>Hurr Abdul
Ever get tired of being wrong when you say that?
Fucking mutt.

Attached: 23&Meresults.png (401x334, 13K)

but do you really trust studies? I know what i see in real life, and they do not match what the current thought of genetics are. Almost every boy i have seen acts almost exactly like his father. The few exceptions could be mutations or possible non paternity event?

What a load! That's right, we're all human, no differences. Of course, Haplogroups matter--Every people, mixed as they are, have ruling classes and the masses. More often, the ruling class descend from a warrior caste established a long time ago.

Europeans have been so good at conquering others because most of them descend from the apex warrior castes--R1b and R1a.

This is just because males are more similar to males than to females.

thanks for spreading knowledge

because humans like to fuck and have babies. Also that exotic pussy

Attached: goodvibrations.jpg (1600x1560, 926K)

No they just don't. We have about 30% non R1 ethnic Germans and they are indistinguishable from the rest because haplogroups don't lead to different phenotypes or behavior.

according to studies: x chromosome is larger than y chromosome. men get half autosome from father, half from mother, plus mtDNA.

So the man should get more of his DNA from mother than father, since X > Y and father does not contribute mtDNA, all others being equal (autosomes).

But most sons will act almost exactly like their fathers. I can only conclude that either scientists are lying or that the soul for men are passed down on the Y dna.

What is your y dna btw?

I didn't test.

will u keep telling urself that while J1 arab lunatic scum funded by their J2 (((cousins))) are doing chugga chugga choo choo non stop rape train no break on Deutschlande?