Legal hunting - good things:
-Population control
-Food supplies
-Hides and other by-products
-Getting and preserving skills that can help you survive

Legal hunting - bad things:
?

So why hunting is bad?

Attached: winter-deer-still-hunting-tips_FEATUREpic-1030x562.jpg (1030x562, 105K)

Maybe someone should hunt you, then you know why.

only retards that have no idea about population control and literal wimpy faggots complain about hunting.

like this tranny memeflag for exemple.

Hunting is more regulated in countries in which wild game is more endangered. I'm sorry to break your bubble but you can't just have whatever millions of people and let them all hunt if they want, I mean, you can but soon there will be nothing to hunt

Some of us love animals, and still hunt. Doggos are proof that God loves mankind, while hogs are tasty Communists who deserve a .45/70 round to the brain box.

nobody said that, polenigger .

We could hunt Jews then, no?

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot

So all predators are bad?

OP said legal hunting.
Legal hunting should ensure that a balance is maintained.

hunters and zoos are literally the reason big animals even exist anymore.
Without their conservation efforts, the niggers and chinks would have ground them up for asian fairy dust medicine long ago.
I used to think they were cruel too when I was like 16.

Reminder that the only acceptable reasons to kill an animal who desires to live just as much as you do, are:

1. For food
2. Self defense

If you don’t agree, you are not white.

Attached: 42888586-85E6-4B4E-8303-D2A32181AB7B.jpg (570x380, 53K)

I'm talking about legal hunting with permission and all other documents.

population/pest control too you dumb mutt.

Attached: 32819488_10155585743040658_4630967363569713152_n.jpg (451x574, 74K)

Because jew master told.

I love animals and have several dogs, cats, birds etc.
But I hunt animals too.
Hunting is a normal thing to do and part of a healthy lifestyle in the outdoors.
Don't let anybody give you shit for doing something completely normal which people have done for millions of years.
What sort of game do you hunt Boris?

The lower animals act on instinct alone and even if this wasn’t entirely true, they still are not smart enough to find other means of survival.
Humans can control the animal nature and have empathy.

>population control
No, you fucking retard. Unless it threatens your life.

>pest control
This falls under the category of self defense.

Attached: A5597A82-00E3-4957-9956-78D45D5E603B.png (621x702, 56K)

Whoaaaa. This is deep man. kek kys

Also when did hunters start larping more and more like fucking GI Jamal. Bring back the old aesthetic of solid colours and plaid. I get the orange/red obviously. But the realtree HD super CoD edition over kill is pointless and try hard.

Attached: Opening-Day-1950-photo-3-1024x645.png (1024x645, 1.46M)

take a load of this retarded mutt

Attached: 1550520232082.png (395x474, 25K)

>Waahhh consciously killing animals is evil
cuck

In Russia, it is too far from me and expensive, the best I can get is a wild boar.

Never said this.

What else were you implying then?

Interesting. I thought hunting would be easy and plentiful in Russia.
Wild boar is good though.
Over here its the same thing, very expensive to travel to more exotic game.
I get a kangaroo every now and again, they're very good eating if you cook them properly.
But otherwise mostly rabbits, foxes and feral cats.

Hunting should be done to obtain nutrition not to pile corpses just cause you get a funny feeling in your pants, you sick fucks.

Nothing. In fact I consider it admirable. In a world where hunting is no longer necessary to obtain food, many find it unnecessary, but I disagree. Hunting is a hark back to the earlier days of humans. It is a respect of beginnings and our ancestors ways. Call that cringe, but that’s how I see it. If you wish to respect the long standing tradition of hunting, you must also respect the game. Give it the quickest cleanest death, and harvest from it everything you can.

I will admit it: I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE TOO.